Page 103 of 439 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Oh come on, doesn't she have anything more important than reading this thread, then writing snarky about it? Isn't there some George Clooney news that needs to be added?
    It seems as though she does not have anything better to write about. I popped over to check on her and she's still stewing about a few of us. She thinks I need to pick up the pace sarcasm-wise. Go figure. I didn't know I was in a race. Damn it after all! I wasn't even training anymore. Greens got a mention too this time and a couple others.

Geez. Mention her bactine experience one time and she just won't ever forgive! It's ok though. I don't mind being her entertainment. The pay sucks though! The good news is, she still finds us entertaining! Posting photos of our animals and all keeps her coming back to see what we are all up to! I wonder what she's going to do when this thread dries up!

I suppose we could always change it to the Dr. Phil thread and keep the dream alive forever!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

She's even posting pics of the pets!?!?! WTF?!?! She's stalking MDS! Can you post a link to her blog? There's too many pages to sort through to find the previous post that had the link in it. I've got a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 cracked and could use the hilarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewar Onwomen View Post
    i think she is Sue Moss the rhyming attorney on Nancy Grace
    What about Jingasaurus, who I thought was a new kind of dinosaur per Nancy's pronunciation, until I found out her name was actually Jean Casarez?

Quote Originally Posted by Quaint&Curious View Post
    What about Jingasaurus, who I thought was a new kind of dinosaur per Nancy's pronunciation, until I found out her name was actually Jean Casarez?

That's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Ha! I get you. So, will you come back to my team?

Funny she should make a statement like that. Considering she thinks because she married a medical expert, that makes her one too.
    Oh for FUCKS sake! Are you serious???? For the record, I made the unforgivable blunder of calling Dr P a psychiatrist, and there were two very intelligent ladies chiming who both knew the difference. As do I...I just didnt give a rats ass what he is...lets be clear. She will take anything she can and run with it, won't she?

Why would she post pics of pets from here? Post her own damn pets!

It's almost 3am, time to try to sleep. Insomnia sucks! Everyone have a great night.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaint&Curious View Post

LadyP, mT wasn't talking to me about you.

Oopsy...she wasn't talking about YOU, she was talking about the lawyer who stalks the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewar Onwomen View Post
    I spat on my keyboard, foREALforeal.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    Oh for FUCKS sake! Are you serious???? For the record, I made the unforgivable blunder of calling Dr P a psychiatrist, and there were two very intelligent ladies chiming who both knew the difference. As do I...I just didnt give a rats ass what he is...lets be clear. She will take anything she can and run with it, won't she?
    Because she's fucking nuts! ha! I haven't read the latest comments, just going off what other people have posted in here.

Why would she post pics of pets from here? Post her own damn pets!

It's almost 3am, time to try to sleep. Insomnia sucks! Everyone have a great night.
    Isn't that just weird? I mean, bashing on us is one thing, because I like bashing on her. But to go to other parts of the site and take our pet pics and post them? That's weird. I really think she's off her rocker and I probably shouldn't be making fun of her because she obviously has some sort of mental disorder.

LadyP, mT wasn't talking to me about you.
    Do whaa?

Oopsy...she wasn't talking about YOU, she was talking about the lawyer who stalks the thread.

Oh, nevermind my other post asking what you were talking about. I didn't take LadyP's post as an attack on me. I commented on the lawyer and I think LadyP was just continuing the discussion. I think everyone's good.

Yah..I know...I got that, maybe I didn't communicate properly. Which is very likely, getting late.

Even though you are a little slow coming to grips with reality, I do find you amusing.
    Hey, we all have our theories. Opinions, and thoughts...is there a thread on here about our beliefs in god?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    LATE!!! but now i get it! haha

sorry, carry on.
    Right away this is what I thought of.

Oh, nevermind my other post asking what you were talking about. I didn't take LadyP's post as an attack on me. I commented on the lawyer and I think LadyP was just continuing the discussion. I think everyone's good.
    OMG yes, I was totally referring to M!! I am too much of a passive aggresive pussy to confront anyone on here.

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    Hey, we all have our theories. Opinions, and thoughts...is there a thread on here about our beliefs in god?
    There was and may still be, but I couldn't find it in the search thingy. We have have several crashes and lost a lot of threads. I will see if I can get one of the other members to find it, if it still exists.

OMG yes, I was totally referring to M!! I am too much of a passive aggresive pussy to confront anyone on here.

Another email from Marcie Wogan

Cause of Death: Attempt To Revive
    MySpace URL: http://formercriminalprosecutor.blog...-for-help.html
    News Article: http://formercriminalprosecutor.blog...-for-help.html
    Additional Information: MyDeathSpace has been asked to drop the Cheetos and help locate 18 year old James, half brother of missing 7 year old Kyron Horman. James may have a MySpace Account.Take a look.

She isn't posting pet pics.

I think what Venus meant is that you guys posting pics of your pets will keep the crazy lady coming back for more. (correct me if I'm wrong)

http://formercriminalprosecutor.blogspot.com
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Another email from Marcie Wogan

Cause of Death: Attempt To Revive
    MySpace URL: http://formercriminalprosecutor.blog...-for-help.html
    News Article: http://formercriminalprosecutor.blog...-for-help.html
    Additional Information: MyDeathSpace has been asked to drop the Cheetos and help locate 18 year old James, half brother of missing 7 year old Kyron Horman. James may have a MySpace Account.Take a look.
    What the heck is she talking about?! She's freaking weird.

LIV! off topic- but you're up. Frankie the noob asked about a thread about God. Do you know if one still exists? I can't find on in the search, but I suck at that anyway.

What the heck is she talking about?! She's freaking weird.

LIV! off topic- but you're up. Frankie the noob asked about a thread about God. Do you know if one still exists? I can't find on in the search, but I suck at that anyway.
    Do you remember anything else about the original thread? Like even a single word in the title or who started it?

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    She isn't posting pet pics.

I think what Venus meant is that you guys posting pics of your pets will keep the crazy lady coming back for more. (correct me if I'm wrong)

http://formercriminalprosecutor.blogspot.com
    You're right. She's just blabbing about us posting pet pics. She did mention me again. I've already forgotten what the "bet" is/was, but she mention something about a James and if he has a myspace. lol I have no idea what she's talking about. I really do think there's something wrong with her brain. Her writing is almost incoherent and she's over there bitching about how people spell here. It took too much time to read her shit. I just skimmed until I cam to MDS stuff.

She will not be on my kickball team. You can have her CaptianJillian.

Do you remember anything else about the original thread? Like even a single word in the title or who started it?
    I can't remember anything about the title. I searched different words; god. religion, cult, and nothing came up. But that's not unusual for my searches. I think my search thing is broke. ha

That doesn't look like the one I've read, but it could work. It's for FranklinT. She asked about a page back. Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    Is this what you are looking for?

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...763-God-or-not

You can always start a new thread, if it isn't what you are looking for. I don't start threads because I never know where to put them, so if you need help with starting a thread, I can't help ya there.

Thanks Olivia for finding the thread for me!

Is this what you are looking for?

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...763-God-or-not

You can always start a new thread, if it isn't what you are looking for. I don't start threads because I never know where to put them, so if you need help with starting a thread, I can't help ya there.

Thanks Olivia for finding the thread for me!
    Don't let that stop you. It's a 10 second job for a mod to move it to the right place if you get it wrong.

Thread Information