Page 433 of 439 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,825 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Toni! Your life is in danger, girl! The berm ninjas will still find you by hacking your IP address! Berm ninjas give no fucks to proxies.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I've read this case pretty much since day 1 and I don't remember any pictures of Keenan and Morgan Ingram any where. There was a Morgan, but that was a different Morgan he was dating.

I don't know about a eating disorder, but I know she was being worked up for a serious medical condition, AIP (porophyria)

IMO- I've always thought that Morgan had a mental/health issue since she was young. She always took meds to keep it in check. She turned 18 and decided to get healthy and get off the meds. Like all meds, she was fine for awhile and her parents thought it was working (the healthy, juicing lifestyle) until...it wasn't anymore. Morgan invented this stalking story to brush away the illness returning. Toni chose to believe it, because a stalker sounds much better than mental illness. EYEROLL
    I think at some point, the parents started to suspect AND that's why dad was monitoring Morgan's meds. Who knows? maybe they were even slipping her some of the meds to keep her leveled out, but she may have been too far gone. JMO.

Morgan and Toni's stalking story started to sound iffy to the police. They finally scheduled a one-on-one interview with Morgan but she killed herself 2 days before that interview.
    I know now Toni says that Morgan was always the one talking to the police....NO. She may have rewrote that part since the beginning, but in the beginning...it was always Toni dealing with the police and Morgan telling her mom to "just let it go"

For all the craziness in this whole story- the one thing that always stands out to me as the strangest- Morgan being scared and her parents making her sleep in their Fucking closet.
    BBM Exactly, and murder sounds better than suicide. It's really sad that Toni doesn't want people to know who Morgan really was in life. I think Toni has been dishonest about Morgan's health issues too and she's dishonest when she tries so hard to paint Morgan as a perfect girl. Morgan just wanted to be a normal young woman but she was frail sometimes too. It shows in some of her photos.. IMO ..the pallor of her skin. I think Morgan struggled with her mental health too, maybe related to porophyria? Then she has a mother with her own mental health issues and the whole family is in such denial that they all jump head first into this stalking charade. It's so crazy! I guess it's no surprise that the stalking has continued in Toni's mind and now she and the 'puppy' are the victims. Joining the 'Victims Address Confidentiality Program' just validates her twisted reality. I wonder what the real reason is for the Igrams leaving Colorado?
    Who knows?!

RIP Morgan

I think Morgan probably struggled with trying to live up to her mothers facade of perfection. The perfect home and family bullshit. It leaves no room for errors with kids and when they do error, Toni needs to blame others. None of this tragedy can be their own doing, someone else needs to be responsible. I imagine family members walking on eggshells and hiding significant portions of their personalities and activities to maintain Toni's need for perfection.

If any victim in this whole shitshow needs protecting, it's all the people that Toni has trashed on the internet, calling them stalkers and murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by Megarama View Post
    I saw that psychic BS- did we expect any less?!?
    A couple hundred pages back, there a a bunch of links to various people's Facebook accounts. One of them was Keenan and it was still active. There are some photos of Morgan on there that I hadn't seen before and some interesting comments by some of her "friends". From what I could decipher, because some comments seem to have been deleted, it really sounded like Morgan was bullied by a few people. One person was commenting on how pale she was and guys, she was freaky pale next to everyone else in the group photos.

I think she was bullied, her mom tried to control her and she found herself in an eating disorder, try to control just SOME aspect of her life while she was living with them. She was smothered by her parents and spiraled into a depression. Reading all that crazy and looking past it, I saw a lot resembling my household growing up. The ninjas and stalker are a great "parental coverup" for someone who is in denial and/or ashamed of of what their daughter may be going through. And honestly? The stalker angle is kind of a genius diversion Morgan may have put forth to distract her parents from what was really going on. I can only imagine how annoying and unbearable her mother would have been had she told her, " mom, I'm depressed, I need some help, kids are saying means things, ect." God knows mine was but without the heavy dose of crazy

Just my 2 cents. I'm sorry I can't find the link to those pictures! I dug back a ways to find it and about slapped myself for delving back into the crazy fuckery. If I had to guess though, it was somewhere along page 150-300. But that's super broad and I'm sorry

Your mission, if you so choose to accept it, is to find that link dammit!
    I believe this is his page, haven't looked through the photos yet..

https://www.facebook.com/keenan.vanginkel

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I find it very interesting but not surprising that she has linked herself with victim support services.

These services are critical in communities but they can be manipulated by people like Toni.

Some of these agencies would know of her however if she presents to them with her crazy stories and mocked up "evidence" to fit their criteria they really have to assist her.

It is easy to find out what the criteria for assistance is for community support, mental health support and victim support agencies. The information is usually on their websites or you can call and ask.

It is so unfortunate that some people abuse these services.

Damn Toni.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I've read this case pretty much since day 1 and ...
    "Bermstalker"! I totally get the user name now! So okay, I'm new here and I've spent some time here reading this thread and also the mom's blog. I just saw some pics of the stalker after the cops left. I jumped to the last few pages of this thread because that's what I do when I read books. So can someone save me hours of reading??? Did mom make all of this up? It sounds like that is the general consensus from reading pages 1 - 5 and then the last 2 pages. Can somebody just give me the Cliff notes? Who was the guy in the pic after the cops left? That couldn't have been mom.

Yes , mum is batshit crazy, she pretty much made all of it up. I can't remember what the go was with the man in the video. Its been so long since I read about this and I am not gonna delve into that kinda crazy again

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    "Bermstalker"! I totally get the user name now! So okay, I'm new here and I've spent some time here reading this thread and also the mom's blog. I just saw some pics of the stalker after the cops left. I jumped to the last few pages of this thread because that's what I do when I read books. So can someone save me hours of reading??? Did mom make all of this up? It sounds like that is the general consensus from reading pages 1 - 5 and then the last 2 pages. Can somebody just give me the Cliff notes? Who was the guy in the pic after the cops left? That couldn't have been mom.
    I can't remember where I read it at (probably one of the many blogs) But it came out that Morgan's brother and SIL were ALSO there that night that the "stalker's" image was caught on video. IMO, I always thought it was Morgan's brother who's image was caught on camera.

The cliff notes- this case is really not a case. It's the imagination of a twisted woman who feels like she's on a mission. This story has been investigated by everyone. Even the higher ups in Colorado that look at stuff like this. All the higher ups gave an interview and said there was no case. Listen to Part 3. Lots of legal experts that investigated this case. http://www.kdnk.org/story.cfm?id=1352742846325

Even if you take Toni and her diarrhea out of this story....and just look at the facts/evidence- a stalker still doesn't make sense. There are questions you have to ask yourself if you think stalker. Like...why would you let your kid still go out every night if she had a stalker? Why would you make her sleep in your closet, but dad wouldn't go sleep in her bed? Why didn't one of the million cameras you have around your house never catch an image outside her bedroom? Why did dad hold the medication of Morgan's? Why did Morgan miss so much school in those months, but yet she always felt good enough to go out that night? How did the "stalker" know that the Ingram's took a sleeping pill/locked the big dog up on the night he decided to ninja in the house and kill Morgan? How does your brain automatically go from taps on a window TO STALKER?

Those are just a few. I could probably list a page full.

Victims Address Confidentiality Program- from everything I've read, it's just a program that keeps your address confidential. All you need to join the program is a previous police report that shows you filed a stalking report.

Don't believe Kelly-Jane or bermstalker. They like to yank new member's chains. You will miss out on a lot of information if you don't read the whole thread. It's a long thread, but things will make so much more sense and fall into place if you read the whole thread. NO SKIPPING!

And shame on you two for playing that joke on this poor new member!

Go ahead, Night Owl. Read the whole thread. Take your time, maybe even take some notes/questions. You may find some answers to your questions as you move along in the thread. Once you finish this thread, I highly recommend the twins thread. You will find a link within this thread.

HAPPY READING!! I look forward to reading your final thoughts AFTER YOU READ THE THREAD.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Hello all. New member here.

It may have been mentioned somewhere in these 430 pages, but did anyone see this case on ID channel? It aired back in the summer and I wasn't a forum member so it was news to me. The mother was so clearly deluded that I was disappointed with ID for wasting my time.

edit...

Oh but it must have made an impression on me because when I found this thread I thought Thank God I'm not the only one who thinks mom is batshit crazy lol!

I haven't seen it but I did watch clips from a Dr Phil episode last night and also listened to a Sword and Scale podcast about it.

Maybe I'm naive but I do wonder about the non-cop guy on the cam. If it was the brother, wouldn't other people who viewed it recognize him????

Oddly, today marks the 4th anniversary of Morgan's death. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Don't believe Kelly-Jane or bermstalker. They like to yank new member's chains. You will miss out on a lot of information if you don't read the whole thread. It's a long thread, but things will make so much more sense and fall into place if you read the whole thread. NO SKIPPING!

And shame on you two for playing that joke on this poor new member!

Go ahead, Night Owl. Read the whole thread. Take your time, maybe even take some notes/questions. You may find some answers to your questions as you move along in the thread. Once you finish this thread, I highly recommend the twins thread. You will find a link within this thread.

HAPPY READING!! I look forward to reading your final thoughts AFTER YOU READ THE THREAD.

Oh, MorbidT...you *knew* there was no way I'd read all of that mess. So you *had* to throw the twin thread reference as bait to lure me...I'm beyond curious now. I'm just not sure I'm curious enough to read all of the thread. Going to look for a search option now.

Berm is actually a nun. She denies it, but she is. She's just a lil' shy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by highfill View Post
    Hello all. New member here.

It may have been mentioned somewhere in these 430 pages, but did anyone see this case on ID channel? It aired back in the summer and I wasn't a forum member so it was news to me. The mother was so clearly deluded that I was disappointed with ID for wasting my time.
    Oh, hi new member! Don't fall for the tricks of some of the other members. I'll just warn you now. They will give you "recaps" of the thread with wrong info just so they can poke fun at you later. Trust me. Just go ahead and read the thread for yourself.

There is some AMAZING discussion regarding the case that was on the ID channel. Don't miss out!

I haven't seen it but I did watch clips from a Dr Phil episode last night and also listened to a Sword and Scale podcast about it.
    Oh, there's links to Dr. Phil in the thread!

Maybe I'm naive but I do wonder about the non-cop guy on the cam. If it was the brother, wouldn't other people who viewed it recognize him????

Oddly, today marks the 4th anniversary of Morgan's death. RIP.
    Again you silly sally! It's all in the thread.

Oh, MorbidT...you *knew* there was no way I'd read all of that mess. So you *had* to throw the twin thread reference as bait to lure me...I'm beyond curious now. I'm just not sure I'm curious enough to read all of the thread. Going to look for a search option now.
    You're really gonna miss out. There's also links to some other really good threads within this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Berm is actually a nun. She denies it, but she is. She's just a lil' shy about it.
    She doesn't like to make a habit of talking about it. I've tried to ask her about it before, but she'd have nun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Toni! Your life is in danger, girl! The berm ninjas will still find you by hacking your IP address! Berm ninjas give no fucks to proxies.
    I'm worried the berm ninjas already got her. Mama Toni hasn't posted on the blog since May 14th .

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

LOL! This thread needed to be resurrected! Plus, this - http://keenanvanginkel.blogspot.com/...stice-for.html . Who knew that Prince was a supporter??? RIP Morgan *and* Prince.

LOL! This thread needed to be resurrected! Plus, this - http://keenanvanginkel.blogspot.com/...stice-for.html . Who knew that Prince was a supporter??? RIP Morgan *and* Prince.
    6 months!! You should be put on a time out for that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

As long as they let me out before Morgan's birthday in August!

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Ahahahaha I used to browse this thread just to find your posts and gifs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Bermy bermy berm, berm, berm.

BERM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I wasn't going to reply to this thread because it's so old and crazy but....someone else did so.......I read every single post. Went to every single link. (I need a life!) Laughed like an idiot, A LOT. My husband left me, took the kid and the dogs and I didn't notice (Not really) Do I get a reward? A cookie? Bacon, maybe? I've lurked for awhile, first time post, so please be gentle. If not, my husband, Michael, might get you! Yes, I married Michael Myers, so not much scares me anymore. Anyway, love the site, you guys & gals are hilarious.

Thread Information