Page 435 of 435 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435
Results 10,851 to 10,853 of 10853

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

I worked in the employment office of a large mail order company. People were always applying to be a stalker. Perhaps Jack Benny means Keenan looked like the stocker at Piggly Wiggly.
    ?There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.?

- Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    I'm guessing the same way you can look like a model, but not really be one at Barbazon. lol

The misuse of the word like drives me nuts. I once saw a girl hold up a sweater and say "um it's like a sweater". /It either is or it isn't. pet peeve rant over/
    Well, I mean, sometimes you only get a little moist so it's not really a sweater, when other times you're simply drenched and then it's really a sweater. Gnomesayin?

"You have suffered enough. And warred with yourself. It's time that you won."

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Well, I mean, sometimes you only get a little moist so it's not really a sweater, when other times you're simply drenched and then it's really a sweater. Gnomesayin?

Thread Information