Page 1 of 439 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012...d_by_a_stalker

I am surprised we don't have Morgan on here - unless it got lost in a crash. I can't find her FB.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/

I've been reading this blog at work today. I don't know what to think. Basically she was allegedly stalked by a neighbour for 4 months before being found dead in her bed. Cause of death was first said to be natural, and then ruled a suicide by prescription drugs. Her parents are adamant that she would never have taken her own life.

I don't know what to think about the whole stalking thing. Something feels off to me.

Go read it and tell me what you think. The police apparently went to the house 50 times in 4 months and didn't find any evidence.

Morgan passed away suddenly at her home in Carbondale on Friday, December 2, 2011. She was 20 years old. Her life in the mountains and snow were an inspiration to her, she had been waiting for it to snow, and her snow came that night.

She was born at Valley View Hospital in Glenwood Springs on August 16, 1991.

Morgan was a student at Colorado Mountain College, with a love of philosophy, a passion for dance, and a constant appreciation for all forms of art. She was an extremely gifted artist and a loving person, and she saw and gave beauty to others through her photographs. Forever in tune with nature, she loved animals, music, playing piano, and singing.

Always smiling and always caring, she was an amazing person who touched absolutely everybody in her life. Morgan had the unique ability to bring a smile to all people lucky enough to have met her. She left our lives too soon and will be deeply missed by many. This amazing, creative, vibrant, and loving girl was an inspiration to all.

She was the bright light shining in the hearts of her parents Steve and Toni, sister Kristin, brother Ryan, niece Joni-Ann, nephews Odin and Jarred, her cat Mogwai, her puppy Wylah, and her horse TC.

There will be a celebration of Morgan's life on Tuesday, December 6, 2011, at 6 PM, held at Christ Community Church, 20351 Highway 82, Basalt, Colorado.

http://www.postindependent.com/artic...NEWS/111209935
    Last edited by Olivia; 10-04-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Last edited by Olivia; 10-03-2012 at 09:34 PM.

I can't stop reading all of this. It is horrible.

http://morganingram.com/

This is a picture taken of Morgan 2 weeks before she died. Her mother took her to get her hair cut to try to cheer her up – Morgan was happy to have her make up on and her hair all done, but as you can see she looks gaunt, her eyes look sunken with dark circles under them, and she appears exhausted. Her hairdresser was very upset when she saw her and commented that she thought “this __ __ __ stalker is literally sucking the life out of her.”

Morgan started to lose her appetite and in what became her last week of life, she was so exhausted, and weak that she even missed a few of her ballet classes that she loved so much because she did not feel well enough to go.

poor girl =/
    Last edited by rachy; 10-04-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I'm reading through it all right now. Crazy.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

I'm still in August. Work getting in the way.

The dog pics. Man she loved that dog.

I feel like an asshole for saying this since it's evoking so much emotion here, but is this real? Most everything I just read was written as if it is fiction to a certain extent. And she was stalked and murdered by a neighbor but no one knew who?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Alright, I checked the news links. I get it. Mom's is a writer.

Why not show the pics she supposedly has of this stalker if she has one? I think this is terribly sad but I am seriously wondering if the mother does not have an incredibly creative and overactive imagination.
    Last edited by g r ee n ey e s; 10-04-2012 at 08:59 AM.

I really think the girl overdosed on her own. Driven by stress of the stalker.

I have to finish to see if I change my mind.

I gathered they don't know who the stalker is.

I agree with sogs. She killed herself. I wonder if there was a mental illness and she was imagining a stalker. Police to her house 50 times with NO evidence????

But there is some evidence, the shoe prints and the pictures....I think there really was a stalker. Im in late September on the blog right now.

Parents believe daughter was murdered

CARBONDALE — Questions about the 2011 death of Morgan Ingram, 20, are spreading through Facebook as people share links to the blog her parents have posted on the Internet.

Although the death was officially ruled a suicide, Ingram's parents contend that their daughter was murdered by a stalker, that authorities mishandled the case and that the Sheriff's Department should reopen the investigation.

“I knew in my heart that she had been murdered,” Toni Ingram said last week, describing the morning she discovered her daughter's lifeless body.

Ingram, a graduate of Aspen High School, was found dead on Dec. 2, 2011, in her bed at her family's home in the Aspen Equestrian Estates subdivision east of Carbondale. There were no signs of assault.

Her death initially was attributed to natural causes, according to an autopsy report dated Dec. 19 by Dr. Robert Kurtzman, of Grand Junction, a forensic pathologist and former coroner for Mesa County. The Mesa County coroner routinely handles autopsies for Garfield County.

Specifically, Kurtzman's report cited “marked pulmonary edema,” or fluid buildup in the lungs, and “acute intermittent porphyria,” a metabolic disorder that causes severe stomach pains.

On July 28 however, Kurtzman's office issued a revised postmortem report that cites the cause of death as suicide resulting from a prescription-drug overdose.

Morgan Ingram died from “amitriptyline intoxication,” according to Kurtzman's report.

Amitriptyline, a prescription drug, is used to treat symptoms of depression, pain associated with the nerves and migraines, according to the online Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders.

But Ingram's mother has refused to accept either of Kurtzman's verdicts.

“She was never diagnosed with porphyria,” Toni Ingram said. She said her husband had put that idea into Kurtzman's head when he wrote the doctor a note outlining some possible ideas concerning causes of Morgan's death.

“I know she wasn't suicidal. She wasn't,” Toni Ingram said of her daughter.

Detective confronted stalking suspect
    She and her husband, Steve, maintain a daily blog about Morgan, recounting her life and death, raising ongoing questions about the case and recalling the family's efforts to deal with a stalker who they say was pursuing Ingram at the time of her death.

The blog has captured the interest of a widely scattered group of people and has been widely reposted on Facebook. Last week, the Post Independent fielded calls from concerned individuals as far away as Texas and Connecticut, as well as numerous locals, all eager to know more about the case.

Toni Ingram steadfastly insists that the stalker — she has an idea of who he is — is the prime suspect for the murder of Morgan Ingram. She has a picture, taken with a wildlife camera mounted outside the home, that she believes shows the stalker.

She said Garfield County sheriff's Detective Rob Glassmire confronted the potential suspect at his place of work soon after Ingram died.

Glassmire concluded that the suspect had not been involved, but Toni Ingram feels differently.

She said the man was arrested in Glenwood Springs about two weeks after Morgan died, and police found drugs and jewelry in his car.

She said the Glenwood Springs Police Department, which made the arrest, would not allow her to see the jewelry to know if it matched some jewelry missing from her daughter's bedroom. Officials at the Police Department was not available for comment.

Glassmire was not available for comment, but his partner, Detective Megan Alstatt, said that the stalker case is not necessarily closed.

“I believe it's inactive, but technically we could reopen it,” she said, although she said the department has no plans to do so without new evidence of some sort.

Several different people were viewed as suspects, she said.

“At this time we don't have enough evidence to go through with arrests for any of those people,” she added.

Mother rejects pathologist's report
    Toni Ingram said there was no way her daughter had taken enough amitriptyline to leave more than twice the lethal dose in her bloodstream at the time of the autopsy.

“She wasn't taking amitriptyline, hadn't been for two years before she died,” Ingram said. There were still pill bottles in her daughter's bedroom that contained some old pills, she said.

Toni Ingram said her daughter had developed severe abdominal pains when she was about 12 years old, after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide because of faulty furnace flues in the family's home.

But after treatment in a hyperbaric chamber, Ingram said, Morgan's symptoms vanished.

“She was strong, she was muscular — it was amazing,” she recalled. Morgan took up ballet, yoga and outdoor activities.

Even after the stalking incidents began in August 2011, her mother said, Morgan refused to stay cooped up and out of circulation.

Toni Ingram said she is not going to let go of her conviction that her daughter was murdered, no matter what the coroner and the Sheriff's Department say.

Sheriff Lou Vallario, however, stuck by Kurtzman's conclusions.

“The results of the autopsy and pathology reports were that the manner of death was suicide,” the sheriff wrote in an email.

“Unfortunately, the family, who are clearly victims in this case, are traumatized by the death of their daughter, rightfully so, and are struggling to deal with her death,” Vallario added. “I am sorry for the grief and difficulty the family is going through.”

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20...ntProfile=1058

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    But there is some evidence, the shoe prints and the pictures....I think there really was a stalker. Im in late September on the blog right now.
    But wouldn't she just post the pic for proof that this isn't her just hanging on to a theory? Maybe the poor girl was stalked, but maybe the mother is in denial that her daughter took her own life.

If there was tangible proof, I think it would be displayed and shouted from rooftops. We are talking about a pretty white girl here.

There is a pic though? On the blog?
    The guy is leaning on a truck, then the next pic is the camera being broken.

There is a pic though? On the blog?
    The guy is leaning on a truck, then the next pic is the camera being broken.
    I didn't see any pic, I only saw the reference to it in one of the articles. Post it.

The guy they caught watching the police leave, then the next picture im gonna post is the camera being broken two minutes later (he likely realized it took his picture)

Two minutes later you can see the camera (which was mounted 12 feet high) being hit and swinging sideways as it photographs

ETA: those lights at the top they think are the cops leaving

Also, just a thought, but Morgan was way into taking pictures. How was it she never tried getting a picture of this 'haunting'?

I just have too many questions that lead to irrationality when it comes to trying to believe she was murdered.

I dont know if I believe she was actually murdered by the guy, but I do think this Keegan guy was harassing her. I also find it crazy he was arrested for selling stolen gold items like the day of, or day after Morgan died and some of her jewelry was missing.

I dont know if I believe she was actually murdered by the guy, but I do think this Keegan guy was harassing her. I also find it crazy he was arrested for selling stolen gold items like the day of, or day after Morgan died and some of her jewelry was missing.
    I am just super skeptical.

i think the cops should of let her mom see if the jewelry was morgan's.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    Totally agree. That's one thing that I am totally frustrated about. I have read the entire thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    I don't see why they wouldn't have..

I believe she was stalked.

I think she took the pills herself.

How much have you read green?

Thread Information