Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Cassidy Goodison (14) strangled her newborn baby

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    It's those sexy plaid skirts they wear. <nods>
    Easy access.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

this is disgusting. what she did was beyond horrible. you can't tell me she was scared of ruining her relationship with mommy and thought it would be better if she just killed the kid. she just didn't want a baby.

i don't have any kids, but i think i'd have a very hard time looking my daughter in the eyes after this.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I think her mom and dad and the baby daddy ought to be sitting in jail right next to her. Everyone who should have been taking care of these children, failed them.
    Unless it was one of her teachers, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Yeah, what did the dumb 14 year old who knocked her up do, except fail sex ed?

If the baby daddy really was some 14 year old kid, I'll give him a pass (I know that's what they said) but most of the young teens that get pregnant have older partners... and I think (although I don't remember why) there was some question about the paternity of this girls infant. (But I could be thinking of a Law & Order )

"Teenage girls with older partners are more likely to become pregnant than those with partners closer in age," Planned Parenthood (2004) reported. Further, girls who get pregnant are more likely to have the baby rather than get an abortion if their partners are older (Alan Guttmacher Institute, 1994).
    A recent study found that 6.7 percent of women aged 15-17 have partners six or more years older. The pregnancy rate for this group is 3.7 times as high as the rate for those whose partners are no more than two years older (Planned Parenthood 2004; Darroch et al., 1999).
    Teens who date older partners had a lower likelihood of consistent contraceptive use. For each year a partner is older than the respondent, the likelihood of always using contraception decreases by 11 percent. (In this study, on average, first sexual partners were one year older than the respondent.) Child Trends (2004).

The predominance of older, adult partners may be an uncomfortable topic to raise and a difficult one to address by policies or education programs. However, it should not be dismissed as an unimportant factor in what we call �teenage� sexuality and childbearing. In fact, it may be a crucial variable. This edition of ReCAPP will attempt to explore this issue more fully as well as offer some practical suggestions for addressing it. http://recapp.etr.org/recapp/index.c...ail&PageID=393
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

When I took a human sexuality course, we learned a general statistic that only 40%-50% of young adults use condoms. Maybe I'm naive, but that was completely shocking and disturbing to me. I don't care when people start doin it - sex is natural and people have horomones - plus it's not my business. But to not want to prevent the consequences totally confuses me.

I "started" pretty young but used protection every single time because I was terrified of pregnancy, etc. It wasn't until I was in my mid 20's and in a steady relationship I gave into not using one, and it still weirds me out.

On another note, I think it's hilarious that the republican party likes to banish women for "taking care" of an unwanted pregnancy, and in the same breath slam welfare. You know, so the mothers who get talked in to keeping their babies can fight hell to get help to take proper care of them. It's hilarious in the way you find a papercut when you're making lemonade.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I tried to rep ya, shins, but I need to spread more around first. I agree...it seems like the people I know that are against abortion also are against welfare. It makes no sense to me.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Consider yourself repped.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    You are awesome. I've even spread some and I can't give it back to you yet...but I'll getcha.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Thread Information