Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Cassidy Goodison (14) strangled her newborn baby

Im on my phone so i cant quote, but in response to bowie, i did some community service once with a 15 yo kid who was there for having sex with his girlfriend. She was 15 too so it became a matter of whose parents pressed charges first. Hers did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Being stupid also doesn't excuse homicide. Almost forgot.

Fuck it. Let these ignorant hicks not tell their children basic shit they need to know. But don't use their stupidity as a defense for murder. I just can't get my head around "Oh, I didn't know I couldn't do that" as a defense for a crime this serious.
    Nobody said that.
    I have a theory about women who commit infanticide, deliberately miscarry, or have abortions. The collection of cells is not a person to them. Most people agree that once the journey down the birth canal has been made its a person. Some people feel that it becomes a person when it kicks, or at conception. Some women even have "potential" children, not yet conceived that are as real to them as that baby in the stroller over there. They are as real as their mothers minds can make them. But for the woman (or in this case child) who doesn't know she's pregnant, or does not accept it, or hates the very idea... it's not a baby. It's a parasite, a cancer. If she is saavy enough to know how to go about ending her pregnancy, and can afford to do so it's all hunky dorey, at least until President Romney takes office. On the other hand, if shes a baby herself, and doesn't have access to any of the options that would solve her problem?

So yeah Ronald you're a 14 year old boy. Your girl friend brings you her bundle of dismay and hands it to you and says "take care of it" are you so sure you'd have handled it? Could you suck it up and face your Mom with the baby?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Nobody said that.
    I have a theory about women who commit infanticide, deliberately miscarry, or have abortions. The collection of cells is not a person to them. Most people agree that once the journey down the birth canal has been made its a person. Some people feel that it becomes a person when it kicks, or at conception. Some women even have "potential" children, not yet conceived that are as real to them as that baby in the stroller over there. They are as real as their mothers minds can make them. But for the woman (or in this case child) who doesn't know she's pregnant, or does not accept it, or hates the very idea... it's not a baby. It's a parasite, a cancer. If she is saavy enough to know how to go about ending her pregnancy, and can afford to do so it's all hunky dorey, at least until President Romney takes office. On the other hand, if shes a baby herself, and doesn't have access to any of the options that would solve her problem?

So yeah Ronald you're a 14 year old boy. Your girl friend brings you her bundle of dismay and hands it to you and says "take care of it" are you so sure you'd have handled it? Could you suck it up and face your Mom with the baby?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Nobody said that.
    No one literally said that, but all the "wah wah wah" about how she was young and scared is annoying.

I didn't realize 14 was too young to know baby strangling isn't a good thing
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 10-20-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Nobody said that.

Now I see your point. I would have strangled it.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    I read it here
    http://bugbrennan.com/2012/10/02/a-p...ear-old-raped/

"Media contact Donna Wood in the Polk County Sheriff?s Office told me that the although the investigation is ongoing, the department is looking into filing ?lewd and lascivious? charges against another juvenile for getting her pregnant."

"However, Florida criminal law makes it a criminal act for any person to engage in sexual activity with a person 12 years of age or older but less than 16 years of age"

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0800.04.html
    Fucking Florida is the most retarded place I have ever heard of. You can shoot someone who looks at you weird but two teenagers can't fuck, no, THAT should be legislated. What garbage.

Fucking Florida is the most retarded place I have ever heard of. You can shoot someone who looks at you weird but two teenagers can't fuck, no, THAT should be legislated. What garbage.
    And you are only hearing the shit that makes it out there to the media.

when i was in school they made us take that baby think it over home and of course i got the crack baby.

I have to say, I agree with Ron on this one. She doesn't look scared or traumatized in that picture at all to me. I don't think she should get away with this. She strangled a baby with her hands after prying it out of her body with scissors. She knew what she was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyGirl View Post
    I have to say, I agree with Ron on this one. She doesn't look scared or traumatized in that picture at all to me. I don't think she should get away with this. She strangled a baby with her hands after prying it out of her body with scissors. She knew what she was doing.
    Oh, that's illegal now? Man, this country doesn't let you do anything! Damn Obama!

In the link there is video of Cassidy showing how he strangled the baby. I couldn't watch it all,so yeah, not to sure whats all in it.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2154995.html

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    In the link there is video of Cassidy showing how he strangled the baby. I couldn't watch it all,so yeah, not to sure whats all in it.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2154995.html
    It wasn't too bad, not sure how far in you got but they never really show her strangling the doll, basically just info that's been in all the news stories.

Quote Originally Posted by HellionDeadwoman View Post
    It wasn't too bad, not sure how far in you got but they never really show her strangling the doll, basically just info that's been in all the news stories.
    Thanks, maybe I will give it a go after I hug my kids.

it wasn't even a doll, it was santa clause.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Just wow.
    Good thing she didn't have drugs.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Unbelievable.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

She will be released in time to get knocked up again and throw the baby away during prom.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I don't know...I don't think she should go to prison for life or anything, but 14 is old enough to know that you don't strangle a baby to death. I mean, I think people would be more outraged if she strangled a dog to death or something like that.

I think her mom and dad and the baby daddy ought to be sitting in jail right next to her. Everyone who should have been taking care of these children, failed them.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

There was a girl in my class who hid her pregnancy during our senior year. And this was a really small school where everyone knew everyone else. She was very thin, and started wearing baggy tops and kind of walking around with her chest out, to hide her belly. No one knew until she went up to her dad one night and said "we have to go to the hospital because I'm in labor."

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    There was a girl in my class who hid her pregnancy during our senior year. And this was a really small school where everyone knew everyone else. She was very thin, and started wearing baggy tops and kind of walking around with her chest out, to hide her belly. No one knew until she went up to her dad one night and said "we have to go to the hospital because I'm in labor."

I went to a small town Catholic high school. We had a plethora of pregnant girls.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I went to a small town Catholic high school. We had a plethora of pregnant girls.
    It's those sexy plaid skirts they wear. <nods>

I cannot imagine the thought process that goes into being so scared where 'get in trouble for being pregnant' is worse than 'getting in trouble for murdering your own child'.

I question that thought process at her age.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information