http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Langu...rofile_similar

NOT TO BE TOO SPECIFIC:

You should message me if
STATED AS STRAIGHT-FORWARDLY AS POSSIBLE, THIS IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A LIFE PARTNER:

* A woman who is not lonely and looking for me to fill an emptiness in her life, but rather someone who lives a very full, rich life with many interesting people around her, and who wants to find the right person to share that life with romantically.
* A woman with short fingernails who doesn't mind using her hands or getting her hands dirty. Short fingernails painted in funky colors is even better.
* A woman who prefers neighborhood shops, flea markets and thrift stores to 5th Avenue fashion stores or or shopping malls.
* A woman who does not care about name brands and would rather own and wear or use attractive, practical, well made items, saving the money that might have been spent on expensive fashion statements and instead using that money to increase the quality of her life, NOT THE QUANTITY.
* A woman who would rather backpack or stay in youth hostels or cheap B&B's when traveling in a foreign country, spending the money on cultural experiences instead of luxury hotel accommodations or first class airfare.
* A woman who does not freak out at the sight of a bug or a mouse/rat.
* A woman who does not own more than 10 pairs of shoes.
* A woman who does not feel the need to prove to everyone around her how pretty or special she is. If you are cute and smart on the one hand, and yet on the other hand you truly don't give a fuck about your "image" in the eyes of your peers, you might be my dream woman.
* A woman who is not afraid to make a fool out of herself in public if the situation arises or is appropriate.
* A woman who has a nosering or who lives her life like she has one.
* A woman who laughs a lot every day.
* A woman who thinks I am the cat's meow. I am, after all -- wink, wink; nudge, nudge...