Thread: Atlanta-Area 18 year old locked away by his parents for years

Atlanta-Area 18 year old locked away by his parents for years

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-l...-him-in/nSGng/

It is going to be interesting to see how this one plays out. His neighbors have never seen the kid even though they were next door for 2 years and played with his half-sisters. 5'3", 97 pounds, and with nearly translucent skin when found at a Los Angeles bus stop. His dad took him to the Mississippi Gulf Coast for his birthday(September 11th) and then shipped him west via Greyhound. Downtown LA bus station security guard thought something was funny with the kid and called cops; they are now trying to put together the real story and come up with charges. He is at a private family's house in the county and his two half-sisters are in state custody.

This explains the news van presence in town, they are only in my neck of the woods when something fucked up is going on.

so incredibly sad. i hope those two parents get nailed to the wall in court.
    this kid isn't likely to ever function on a normal adult level. at least not emotionally.
    if you have a child that you don't want...someone else will love him/her. why don't people "get" this?!

Ugh!!!

Police say that Comer was fed only small quantities of food daily and was forced to assume a disciplinary position every day for eight hours: with the top of his head against a wall, his fingers interlaced behind his head and his feet raised off the ground. Comer endured this for at least the past four years, police said.
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...eorgia-couple/
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I want to see a picture.

still no pictures, but parents were denied bond today

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-l...earance/nSS9z/

Every time I read the thread title, I see it as "Atlanta Andy locked away by his parents".

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Pajamas View Post
    Every time I read the thread title, I see it as "Atlanta Andy locked away by his parents".
    that happened 14 years ago, lasted a day, and I dont want to talk about it again

I was wondering what had happened to you Andy. :(

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...rld&id=8835203

this story has a lot of details. They locked the boy in a bathroom for a year. No wonder he was afraid to go out the window. I just really cannot believe there are people in this world that would do that to a child, let alone a mother who sits by and lets someone else abuse her child; but then I read stories like this.

Just gimme 5 minutes in a room with those sick fuckers!

A girlfriend for KevinsVault!!!!

Parents have been indicted on 10 counts related to case:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/pauldin...egedly-/nSktF/

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    A girlfriend for KevinsVault!!!!
    dammit, bowie. i lol'd so hard. YOU MADE ME STOP BEING A STATUE FOR A MINUTE.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    Parents have been indicted on 10 counts related to case:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/pauldin...egedly-/nSktF/
    The emaciated teen, who weighed just 87 pounds when he was spotted in the bus station by a former security guard, told L.A. police of the abuse he allegedly suffered at the hands of his parents.
    it was said earlier that he was 97lbs, and i was like....thats not *that* bad for 5'3". but yeah, 87lbs is much worse.

also:

Paul and Sheila Comer were denied bond at a hearing earlier this month and remain in the Paulding County jail. Their attorneys contend the Comers are innocent and were trying to discipline Mitch.

But investigators testified Oct. 4 that both of the Comers have admitted to their actions.

“Both of them conceded that that was his life,” Sgt. Kevin Morgan with the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office said from the witness stand. “He lived in that room for years.”

Neither Paul nor Sheila Comer has a criminal history. But while living in Cherokee County, the family was investigated in 2009 by the Department of Family and Children Services and the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office. The case was closed and no charges were filed.

In addition to allegedly depriving Mitch of food and medical care, the Comers also are accused of physically injuring the teen by punching him in the jaw and kicking him in the groin area, the indictment states. Investigators have said the teenager last attended school in 2009 in Cherokee County.
    discipline? uh, no. thats abuse. and i wonder what the basis for their previous investigation was.

those people are gross. ughhh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

neens-the kid gained 10 lbs in his first week back in Atlanta. I would have to think he'd be over 100 at this point given the time that has passed.

No more developments on the case this week. The 2009 investigation was on a claim of abuse according to this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...did-years.html

Thread Information