Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Mom Caught Potty Training Kids at Restaurant Table

Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    Yessss. Aren't you?

This reminds me of the time my kid pissed the shopping cart at HEB. I pulled out the anti-bacterial wipes and cleaned that pee all up but I started to worry about all of the other kids who pissed the cart before. Gross.

Same thing when they vomit all over the table when we're out at a restaurant
    I think this just made me even MORE of a germaphobe...

Im bumping here but unless this is like a Captain D's then there was a waitress and she had to see this. And I would have gotten up abd called for the manager. Im stunned no one did anything. I do not believe the restaurant didnt know. Maybe they were afraid to say something thinking it would fall into the breast feeding category. This enrages me. Psycho entitled twat. The person who shot this should have gotten the mother's face and released it. Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by wildlifecamera View Post
    Im bumping here but unless this is like a Captain D's then there was a waitress and she had to see this. And I would have gotten up abd called for the manager. Im stunned no one did anything. I do not believe the restaurant didnt know. Maybe they were afraid to say something thinking it would fall into the breast feeding category. This enrages me. Psycho entitled twat. The person who shot this should have gotten the mother's face and released it. Justice.

The fuck you talking about? look at your username. What is more wild and natural than something pissing and shitting. That's some real wildlife you chump.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Health code violation. I simply don't believe you are for defecating in public, stripping your children nude and at a restaurant table. It's a silly argument but your anger makes me laugh.

Pretty sure her username is a nod to the Morgan Ingram thread.

I'm a mom, but I agree with all of you. I've never understood the argument that, because I'm a mom, I and my child somehow have the right to make everyone else in the room uncomfortable. Not that my daughter makes anyone uncomfortable, because she's the cutest baby ever and all, but still.

Plus, isn't part of potty-training teaching your kid to get to the toilet in time? I mean, you can't just carry a pot around everywhere you go.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I'm currently potty training 18 toddlers at work. Putting portable potties in our classroom to sit on while they eat has never crossed my mind. Hmmm...

just kidding.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Health code violation. I simply don't believe you are for defecating in public, stripping your children nude and at a restaurant table. It's a silly argument but your anger makes me laugh.

Health code violation?

Man, you must have never been in a kitchen. Or have seen someone cough or sneeze. LMAO
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Pretty sure her username is a nod to the Morgan Ingram thread.

I'm a mom, but I agree with all of you. I've never understood the argument that, because I'm a mom, I and my child somehow have the right to make everyone else in the room uncomfortable. Not that my daughter makes anyone uncomfortable, because she's the cutest baby ever and all, but still.

Plus, isn't part of potty-training teaching your kid to get to the toilet in time? I mean, you can't just carry a pot around everywhere you go.

You make everyone uncomfortable by bringing a crying annoying kid in in a restaurant in the first place. SO either stay at home or just do what you got to do.

Nailed it hamdinger! Yep, my toilet is a health code violation and people sneeze all over my house. Not rated by the health dept to be sure. Gives new meaning to, "pull up a stool." But, best yet goes to the poster who said, "don't shit where you eat," before anyone else.
    Stripping children in public is a threat to THEIR safety. Predators are ubiquitous, and we can't pretend we live in a different world than what we grew up in...time was people crapped in designated areas in twenty-ought-nine, and some ten years on. Let's catch up, geezers. Eat, 'n drop yer load!

add a 'don't' up there to pretend or whatever and I'll take 8 hours of sleep to replace my missing 24 for the week.

actually you are 100% right in california that is a healthcode violation, and if an inspector walked in at the least they would have written up the restaurant, and depending on their record they could be closed down. it is actually against the health code to be barefoot inside a restaurant, even kids

Thread Information