Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mom Caught Potty Training Kids at Restaurant Table

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Am I the only one who seriously can't believe this is a news-worthy thread? Goddamn.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutup lol how does breastmilk get all over the table?? but EVEN if it does, it doesnt carry intestinal bacteria that cab kill people or make them ILL!!!!

i hate you for bating me.

What? So you don't use public restrooms? The point is the kid is crapping on the potty. very minimal risk of anything at all. I mean babies shit in their diapers all the time and everywhere, but it is in a diaper and the feces is contained. Pretty much the same thing here. The poop is being dumped into a sanitary portable toilet with a lid.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

ok then, then you can get sat at that table after those two kids shit there.

Babies don't know any better. When those kids get up its gonna smell and stuff till she wipes their ass and closes the lid. Also those kids are gonna be like ok I gotta poop let me get this bucket and eat while I go. I hate when my pap or cousin takes food into the bathroom even if they're just washing their hands. Once anything that's going into my mouth has been in the bathroom in the trash it goes.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    Babies don't know any better. When those kids get up its gonna smell and stuff till she wipes their ass and closes the lid. Also those kids are gonna be like ok I gotta poop let me get this bucket and eat while I go. I hate when my pap or cousin takes food into the bathroom even if they're just washing their hands. Once anything that's going into my mouth has been in the bathroom in the trash it goes.
    i hate when people do that. when my husband is getting ready for work in the morning, he'll take his cup of coffee in the bathroom with him while he shaves his head/face. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED COFFEE TO DO THAT?! it grosses me out so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Am I the only one who seriously can't believe this is a news-worthy thread? Goddamn.
    dude, what this lady did is totally uncouth. if you want to sit your kids on the shitter while you eat at home, go right on ahead. when you're in public, you have to conform to the social norms. thats just the way it is.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    dude, what this lady did is totally uncouth. if you want to sit your kids on the shitter while you eat at home, go right on ahead. when you're in public, you have to conform to the social norms. thats just the way it is.
    idk, I guess I just kind of feel like it's gross and wrong, but what else really needs to be said? I suppose the word "still" would have sufficed there.

idk, I guess I just kind of feel like it's gross and wrong, but what else really needs to be said? I suppose the word "still" would have sufficed there.
    ah. i get it. i think that we're just trying to figure out (at least i am, lol) why she would think that this is acceptable to do in a public place. its pretty shocking, at least to me. i mean, what if an adult had been sitting on a training toilet in the dining room of a restaurant? O.o

ah. i get it. i think that we're just trying to figure out (at least i am, lol) why she would think that this is acceptable to do in a public place. its pretty shocking, at least to me. i mean, what if an adult had been sitting on a training toilet in the dining room of a restaurant? O.o
    cuz people are trash? That's the only thing I can think of.

cuz people are trash? That's the only thing I can think of.
    well yeah, they are. lol. i'm just wondering how one could come to the conclusion that putting your kid on a training toilet at the dinner table is perfectly ok. like, that wouldn't even cross my mind as an option.

just knowing that the bacteria found in poo and food do not mix would make me black out on a woman doing this. like, someone else has to sit at that table. ugh.

I see a lot of no shoes, no shirt, no service signs at eating establishments because people around here need that warning. Anyway, shouldn't no shitting at the table be a universally understood rule? I'm not a very confrontational person, but I'm 100% sure I would have said something either directly to her or to a manager. I would not pay for food only to have to eat it around a public shitter.

Yeah, this is fucking gross and wrong. End of story.

I think it's shocking because nothing was done about it. She should have been kicked out or arrested.

i hate when people do that. when my husband is getting ready for work in the morning, he'll take his cup of coffee in the bathroom with him while he shaves his head/face. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED COFFEE TO DO THAT?! it grosses me out so much.
    I do this when I am running behind, but while I do my makeup, not to shave. There is a door separating my sink area and the toilet/bath so it doesn't seem like the bathroom to me. Sheldon takes beer or tea to drink while he's in the shower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

LOL some of you are so grossed out by poop. May catch something?

Think that mexican cook washes his hands after taking a dump at almost every food place you go to? Think nobody gets shit or piss on themselves (mainly children) and then sits down on chairs and rubs their hands all over tables in public.

I do think it is wrong i agree and there is little difference to this and having your child suck on a tit at the table or bringing a diapered kid at all to a public place.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post

Think that mexican cook washes his hands after taking a dump at almost every food place you go to? Think nobody gets shit or piss on themselves (mainly children) and then sits down on chairs and rubs their hands all over tables in public.

I do think it is wrong i agree and there is little difference to this and having your child suck on a tit at the table or bringing a diapered kid at all to a public place.
    I don't have to see it though. I realize fecal matter can't be avoided, but it doesn't give people the right to shit in public. You have a fair point with your last statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I don't have to see it though. I realize fecal matter can't be avoided, but it doesn't give people the right to shit in public. You have a fair point with your last statement.
    Oh no. The women folk aren't gonna take to kindly to this kinda talk.
    Brace yourself.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Good to see some sense.

If you're against this because it is gross, then you can't hate on those who are against breast feeding.

I mean who wants to sit or touch old dried up breast milk?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    If you don't like the breast-feeding thing you get accused of trolling....cause it's so OUT THERE to think it's inappropriate to whip out a fucking titty at a dinner table.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    If you don't like the breast-feeding thing you get accused of trolling....cause it's so OUT THERE to think it's inappropriate to whip out a fucking titty at a dinner table.
    Also the argument that the kid is hungry and has to be fed right away and that the mother shouldn't have to go somewhere private doesn't hold weight anymore. Even if it takes a couple of minutes. This kid just had to go. She is supposed to cater to people who think it's gross? Just turn your head and eat.

Btw, how do we know this kid is going #2? She could just be taking a piss?

someone is seriously just picking a fight between breastmilk and poop for the damn hell of it.

the chemistry of breastmilk is entirely different to the chemistry of poop.

and yea, not everyone washes their hands but for the most part, people do.
    poop is contained in diapers, and not exposed to open air - so that is why people dont CHANGE babies at tables and go to the bathroom. pee is sterile and even though, it may be gross to think about someone with pee particles on their hands, it doesnt spread disease. (unless its an urinary tract infection)

feces on the other hand spreads disease and bacteria which can be deadly if ingested. hence if that cook doesnt wash their hands and handles the food, well that person can get sick - ecoli breakouts and hepatitis breakouts can be traced back to fecal matter. Breastmilk is not deadly if ingested, nor does it contain any deadly bacteria. A baby getting breastfed at a table getting compared to a child shitting at a table is like comparing apples and oranges. yea, if you find fruit gross, then yea theyre both gross, but its not the same thing.

whipping out a titty and whipping out your asshole at a dinnertable is completely different.

i ate at a cafe on a beach where there were women dining topless. no problem - but godforbid if someone whipped out their asshole and popped a squat at the table.

big difference.

ETA: this place was in Dominican republic.
    Last edited by ZoMyGoddess!; 09-15-2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: place.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    someone is seriously just picking a fight between breastmilk and poop for the damn hell of it.

the chemistry of breastmilk is entirely different to the chemistry of poop.

and yea, not everyone washes their hands but for the most part, people do.
    poop is contained in diapers, and not exposed to open air - so that is why people dont CHANGE babies at tables and go to the bathroom. pee is sterile and even though, it may be gross to think about someone with pee particles on their hands, it doesnt spread disease. (unless its an urinary tract infection)

feces on the other hand spreads disease and bacteria which can be deadly if ingested. hence if that cook doesnt wash their hands and handles the food, well that person can get sick - ecoli breakouts and hepatitis breakouts can be traced back to fecal matter. Breastmilk is not deadly if ingested, nor does it contain any deadly bacteria. A baby getting breastfed at a table getting compared to a child shitting at a table is like comparing apples and oranges. yea, if you find fruit gross, then yea theyre both gross, but its not the same thing.
    to be fair, HIV can be passed through breast milk. i know you're not going to get aids if you touch it, lol, but while it might not (normally) contain harmful bacteria, harmful viruses can be present. the difference is, you're not going to get sick from breast milk *particles.* the way you would from fecal matter.

also, anyone who whips out their (or their kids) bhole at the dinner table is a straight up dirtfuck. ew.

Yessss. Aren't you?

This reminds me of the time my kid pissed the shopping cart at HEB. I pulled out the anti-bacterial wipes and cleaned that pee all up but I started to worry about all of the other kids who pissed the cart before. Gross.

Same thing when they vomit all over the table when we're out at a restaurant.
    Toodle Loo

Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    Yessss. Aren't you?

This reminds me of the time my kid pissed the shopping cart at HEB. I pulled out the anti-bacterial wipes and cleaned that pee all up but I started to worry about all of the other kids who pissed the cart before. Gross.

Same thing when they vomit all over the table when we're out at a restaurant.
    the first thing i do when i get a cart is sanitize the part where kids sit for exactly that reason. i'm not putting my purse or food down where 1000 kids have sat their shitty asses.

Thread Information