Thread: Kamrie Mitchell - missing since 25 August 2012. Car found submerged in water.

Kamrie Mitchell - missing since 25 August 2012. Car found submerged in water.

http://www.facebook.com/kamrie.mitchell

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...ee-woman&tc=ar

Authorities riding horses and ATVs continued to search on Thursday for a 24-year-old Suwannee County woman who was last seen on Aug. 25 and whose car was found underwater.

Kamrie Cherai Mitchell, of Wellborn, the mother of a young child, was last seen in the area of Branford and Lake City. Her family reported her missing on Sunday.

Suwannee County Sheriff Tony Cameron said Thursday that deputies and officers from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission searched an area near where the car was recovered but found nothing that aided the investigation.

?The main thing that concerns me is that there are some things that don't add up,? Cameron said. ?We are worried that foul play is involved.?

Mitchell is about 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighs 130 pounds and has dyed brown hair and blue eyes. She has several tattoos including a butterfly on her wrist and the name ?Layla? with footprints on her right side.

Cameron said Mitchell's car was found Wednesday along a road south of Wellborn in an area that remains flooded from Tropical Storm Debby in late June.

A portion of the road is underwater, and the car had been parked there for possibly as long as a week. Sometime after Sunday, someone pushed the car into a flooded area.

Cameron said a cellphone was found in the submerged vehicle, adding that investigators are seeking a subpoena to check the phone for calls, messages and other data.

Cameron said Mitchell has lived in Suwannee County for at least several years but added he didn't know if her family is from the region.

?We have investigators who are trying to track down people who know her ? friends of hers ? to see if anybody knows anything about her,? Cameron said. ?At the scene where the car was found, we have the sheriff's posse out there on horseback and ATVs searching the area they can get to. We don't have a lot right now.?

http://www.facebook.com/notes/kamrie...80812261960754
    PLEASE KEEP LAYLA & I IN YOUR PRAYERS!!
    by Kamrie Mitchell on Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 1:42am ?
    I MISS MY BABY GIRL!!!! I FEEL LIKE MY HEART HAS BEEN RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST AND STOMPED ON!! I CAN'T SLEEP TO WELL KNOEING THAT SHE ISN'T IN HER BEDROOM SOUND ASLEEP HAPPY AS CAN BE!!:) PLEASE KEEP LAYLA & I IN YOUR PRAYERS, THAT ALL OF THIS WILL BE OVER SOON AND JASON WILL GET WHAT HE DESERVES. THE LORD WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT! HOPEFULLY SHE WILL BE BACK HOME SOONER THAN LATER!! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Custody issues perhaps?

grrrrrrrrrrr

FDLE Joins the Search for Missing Suwannee County Woman

''A Suwannee County man has been arrested for threatening the life of a missing woman. Investigators say they had a fight the night she went missing almost two weeks ago.

33 year old Andrelo Witcher is in jail. He's not being accused in the disappearance of 24 year old Kamrie Mitchell but they are questioning him about it.

According to the Suwannee County Sheriff's Office, he intruded into Mitchell's home where he assaulted her and her father, Thomas Mitchell August 25th.

The victims told Deputies Witcher had a firearm and made verbal threats towards them. The Sheriff says Witcher and Kamrie Mitchell were friends. No injuries were reported at the scene.

Her white four-door 1992 Pontiac Grand Am was found submerged in flood waters in eastern Suwannee County, near the Columbia County line on Wednesday, September 5th.
    Part of the road is still submerged in water that came from Tropical Storm Debby in late June.

Kamrie Mitchell's family just wants to do anything they can to get their daughter back.

The Sheriff's office says Mitchell is 5 feet 3 inches and 130 pounds.
    She has dyed brown hair and blues eyes. And she has a number of tattoos including her name “Kamrie” tattooed on her left foot.''

http://www.wctv.tv/news/recentarrest...169190976.html

I see where there coming from charging him w manslaughter but he'll be able to get out, won't he??
    If I was the mother I would want them to wait & get more evidence to make sure that bastard never gets out of prison.

Thread Information