Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Macie Mooring (19) crashed her car while under the influence of non-prescribed medication, killing her toddler daughter, her unborn baby and a friend - Ericka Jones

she was driving her friends car it had 3rd row seats they were all in their car seats.

Dammit I still can't find anything about whether she actually had ingested the Vicodin. Why is this a big fucking secret? Unless all these media outlets that reported it were wrong and just don't want to lose face.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

what a selfish, moronic little girl. i hope she feels as guilty as she should...but if she's the type of person i think she is, i doubt she's feeling sorry for anyone but herself.

Ehhh, a broken neck, back, and pelvis, a still born at 9 months, a dead BFF and a dead toddler... I'd say she earned the right to feel sorry for herself. If she doesn't carry unbearable guilt, she's a monster.

i have zero sympathy for someone who is (a) preggers and popping pills...especially when they aren't hers, and (b) driving under the influence of anything that alters your senses/mind. i'm not saying she deserved it, but she definitely needs to accept blame and not pull the "woe is me" card.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MineSaysSweet View Post
    i have zero sympathy for someone who is (a) preggers and popping pills...especially when they aren't hers, and (b) driving under the influence of anything that alters your senses/mind. i'm not saying she deserved it, but she definitely needs to accept blame and not pull the "woe is me" card.
    But we don't know if either a or b is true. Either way, I'm sure she feels pretty damn bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Kind of spooky picture of the still born baby in the obit.... Black & white or sepia would have been better.

yeah, wtf? she has it up as her profile picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Oh wowza. That's got to be awkward for people she's friends with. Just scrolling through Facebook and there's a status with the profile picture of a dead baby next to it. People cope in different ways but christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

It doesn't look dead though. I think it's a beautiful picture. I don't see any shame in sharing the photo. I guess it's kind of weird because she is the reason it's dead. My friends older sister lost a baby. She noticed there was no movement for a couple days, went to the doc and it was found the baby died. The hospital took a baby pic and it had discoloration and a piece of skin that started falling off it's face. She still has the pic in her living room.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    It doesn't look dead though. I think it's a beautiful picture. I don't see any shame in sharing the photo. I guess it's kind of weird because she is the reason it's dead. My friends older sister lost a baby. She noticed there was no movement for a couple days, went to the doc and it was found the baby died. The hospital took a baby pic and it had discoloration and a piece of skin that started falling off it's face. She still has the pic in her living room.
    I think it's a nice picture too. The baby looks totally perfect and if I didn't know, I wouldn't think it was dead.

I just thought it was odd in the obit. Never seen that before. I thought his cheeks were overly rosy but it was a good picture - circumstances considered.

I love many of the pictures that the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep foundation does of babies who are born still or pass shortly after birth. I just personally like the sepia and B&W photos better in these situations - it seems to 'soften' things and hide imperfections.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    I just thought it was odd in the obit. Never seen that before. I thought his cheeks were overly rosy but it was a good picture - circumstances considered.

I love many of the pictures that the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep foundation does of babies who are born still or pass shortly after birth. I just personally like the sepia and B&W photos better in these situations - it seems to 'soften' things and hide imperfections.

I couldn't remember the name of that website and they do have some really great pictures on there. I completely agree with the B&W and/or sepia statement.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I just read a story for my Death and Dying class today about a woman who was against pictures of deceased children, and then she had a stillborn and took pictures and says she couldn't have coped without them. I often think about what I would do...I think I would take pictures, but I am not sure if I would put them on facebook. I do agree that the baby DID just look like he was sleeping and I wouldn't have known the difference because it was a really good picture.

Seeing that pic of the toddler with her dad made me so sad. I just can't imagine. RIP sweet babies and Ericka.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I have a friend on FB I had to hide from my newsfeed because it is a pic of her deceased baby. The baby is blue and you can tell it is not alive and had not been for along time. Creepy to me on fb.

But back to this story, that lady had a lot of kids. I might need pills too.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I just read a story for my Death and Dying class today about a woman who was against pictures of deceased children, and then she had a stillborn and took pictures and says she couldn't have coped without them. I often think about what I would do...I think I would take pictures, but I am not sure if I would put them on facebook. I do agree that the baby DID just look like he was sleeping and I wouldn't have known the difference because it was a really good picture.

Seeing that pic of the toddler with her dad made me so sad. I just can't imagine. RIP sweet babies and Ericka.
    Read the story of the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS) foundation. It is such a touching story. https://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org...n-and-history/ then http://www.nowisleep.com/showthread....10-05-PART-ONE

Also, the blog called 'Bring the Rain - the story of Audrey Caroline': has a wonderful, emotional (it is religious - actually, the dad is a member of a Christian music group, Selah) story behind it (that is how I found out about NILMDTS because she talked about it). http://angiesmithonline.com/2008/04/...o-my-daughter/
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

i was reading some of those when my mom came in and i had to explain why i was crying.:/

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Ya, I better wait until after class today to read those...cuz I'll be crying for hours. And then I will hug my kids super tight. I had a miscarriage before my son, and that was hard...I cannot imagine a stillborn.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

but, yeah. i don't think the facebook baby looks alive at all. maybe if the picture had less baby, more other stuff, like laying on a pillow, in some arms, maybe it would be a little less creepy to me, but hey! i guess we're not all professional photographers.

i'm with krazegirl on this one... i might have to ignore you if you were my friend, posting things with a picture of your dead baby on every comment.

Thread Information