Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Macie Mooring (19) crashed her car while under the influence of non-prescribed medication, killing her toddler daughter, her unborn baby and a friend - Ericka Jones

Macie Mooring (19) crashed her car while under the influence of non-prescribed medication, killing her toddler daughter, her unborn baby and a friend - Ericka Jones

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012...__Ericka_Jones

Oh my god. I can hardly stand how sad this is.

Ericka leaves three daughters behind - one of which it looks like was only born in mid-August and was a few weeks old when her mother died.

Wow this is horrible

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Why do people drive when they are under the influence of anything? They always end up taking out innocent people.

Rip Ericka. My heart breaks for your babies.

I wonder what she was taking at nine months pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I wonder what she was taking at nine months pregnant.
    For real. stupidity.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

It says non-prescribed. Does that mean it was over the counter or was it just not prescribed for HER?

Something like Benadryl maybe? I can't think of anything else OTC that would eff her up. But yeah, it was probably something like Xanax.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    It says non-prescribed. Does that mean it was over the counter or was it just not prescribed for HER?

Something like Benadryl maybe? I can't think of anything else OTC that would eff her up. But yeah, it was probably something like Xanax.
    Just kidding, it was Vicodin per this site: http://www.wcti12.com/news/Drugs-Bei...i/-/index.html

I read that she lost control of the vehicle when it hydroplaned, and that 3 of the 4 tires on the vehicle were bald. Sober or not, that's a recipe for disaster in itself. I wonder if the pills were just incidental.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I couldnt even walk on Vicodin, let alone operate a motor vehicle

Sometimes it shocks me how some people are "oh well" with their tires. My brothers tires had the rubber so worn down that the metal was showing thru. He didnt understand why I was so OMG GET THAT FIXED RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE

Very sad! I will never understand people driving under the influence of anything. I cannot tell you how many car wrecks I've been on for OUIL, etc.

She was taking vicodin while pregnant? What a dumbass. I feel so bad for Ericka's girls :(

SNOW HILL — A young driver who lost control of her vehicle in a fatal wreck Monday has been charged with driving while impaired.

Macie L. Mooring, 19, of Goldsboro, was driving a Chevy Trailblazer northbound on U.S. 258/13 north of Snow Hill between Newall and Four Way roads when she lost control of her vehicle at about 1:50 p.m.

“During the heavy downpour, (Mooring) hydroplaned, lost control of her vehicle and crossed over the center line into the path of a truck,” Sgt. H.L. Cox of the N.C. Highway Patrol said.

The Ford F150 truck, driven by Jerry Carraway, a Greene County Board of Education member, hit the right side doors of the Chevy. Attempts to reach Carraway for comment for this story were unsuccessful.

Mooring had four passengers, three of them children. Mooring and her passengers were on their way to Greenville for a doctor’s appointment, said Trooper Chris Case of the Highway Patrol.

Ericka L. Ealey Jones, 20, of Goldsboro, who was sitting in the passenger seat next to Mooring, and 18-month-old Kaleigh L. Cooper, Mooring’s daughter who was seated behind Jones, were both pronounced dead at the scene.

In addition, Mooring’s unborn baby died. Cox said Mooring was at least seven months pregnant and was in stable condition at Vidant Health in Greenville Tuesday.

Seated next to Cooper was 2-week old Makenna L. Jones and behind her in the third row was 14-month-old Kailey G. Jones. Both children are in stable condition at Vidant, Cox said.

Carraway was treated and released from Vidant the same day, Cox said.

“Everyone was seat-belted in,” he said. “The kids were all in car seats.”

Cox said there was no alcohol in Mooring’s system, but there was what appeared to be Vicodin, a prescription pain reliever with the active ingredient Hydrocodone, in a plastic bag in her possession.

Other charges against Mooring are pending after conferring with the district attorney’s office, Cox said.

Wilson County Emergency Medical Services provided assistance to Greene County EMS. Snow Hill and Hookerton firefighters responded to the emergency call and pulled injured passengers from the vehicles.

The driver and front passenger doors had been cut from the Trailblazer in the rescue effort.
    Officials closed a portion of U.S. 13/U.S. 258 after the crash. Highway Patrol cars, fire trucks and ambulances were parked in both lanes of the highway as emergency workers cleared the smashed vehicles.

The tread on three of the tires on the Trailblazer was worn down smooth and Mooring was driving about 40-45 miles per hour during the heavy downpour, the sergeant said. The speed limit is 55 miles per hour.

“But for conditions at the time, (Mooring) probably could have been driving slower,” Cox said.

He recommends vehicle owners check the tread bar on their tires.

“When it gets down to the wear bar, it’s time to change the tire,” he said.

http://www.kinston.com/articles/hill...lled-snow.html

aww R.I.P Ericka and Kaleigh. I feel bad for Ericka's kids.

vicodin knocks me out.

eta Ericka leaves behind 4 girls,she had twins. i saw a comment about it.

Kristen Taylor ? Lane Server at AMF Bowling Center
    she leaves behind 4 girls. She also has twins that were not in the vehicle.
    Reply ? ? August 30 at 9:43pm
    http://www2.wnct.com/news/2012/aug/2...ck-ar-2553668/
    Last edited by rachy; 09-07-2012 at 08:15 PM.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Dang, that baby was born August 20. I bet Macie wants to die. I'm confused about if they determined she had the pills in her system or if they just found a bag?

ETA: I lied. It say August 20 on her facebook but she was posting pictures of her days before she was born then.
    Last edited by Nancy Drew; 09-07-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Wait. I'm confused. She had a baby August 20th or she was 9 months pregnant?

Also, she was 19 with 4 kids....

ETA: Nevermind. Macie was 9 months pregnant and Ericka just had a baby. I had a confuse.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Dang, that baby was born August 20. I bet Macie wants to die. I'm confused about if they determined she had the pills in her system or if they just found a bag?

ETA: I lied. It say August 20 on her facebook but she was posting pictures of her days before she was born then.
    Seriously. Whether the pills were in her bloodstream or just in the vehicle makes a world of difference! Ericka JUST had a baby. My doc prescribed Vicodin after.my daughter was born. Maybe that's why Macie was driving.

I want to believe she didn't have meds in her system and that this was a tragedy caused by shit weather/tires. If that's the case, the media has seriously done a rotten job on her.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Seriously. Whether the pills were in her bloodstream or just in the vehicle makes a world of difference! Ericka JUST had a baby. My doc prescribed Vicodin after.my daughter was born. Maybe that's why Macie was driving.

I want to believe she didn't have meds in her system and that this was a tragedy caused by shit weather/tires. If that's the case, the media has seriously done a rotten job on her.
    They really did. And she didn't just crash the car, she hydroplaned. That shit is scary. I hate driving in heavy rain because of it. She was driving slower than the speed limit and had everybody buckled in. If they didn't find that bag of pills this would just be described as a very tragic accident.

But if they charged her, that means they have something, right? or can they charge you for having a bag of pills with you?
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    They really did. And she didn't just crash the car, she hydroplaned. That shit is scary. I hate driving in heavy rain because of it. She was driving slower than the speed limit and had everybody buckled in. If they didn't find that bag of pills this would just be described as a very tragic accident.

But if they charged her, that means they have something, right? or can they charge you for having a bag of pills with you?
    You'd think so, but I just can't find anything to confirm it.

I read an article dated the 28th that said she was charged with DUI, but then I saw other articles dated the 30th that said she *may* have had the drug in her system. It seems like it would have been more reasonable to charge her with possession of a controlled substance. (I'm assuming the bag was in her purse/pocket and not just in the car)

i read on another article the medicine belonged to ericka and she didn't want to drive because of the rain.

Eta i read it wrong the car belonged to a friend.

crystal grant • 9 days ago

These comments bring even more tears to my eyes than I already have thank u to the ones praying for our family n not bashing our family macie lost control of the vehicle while it was raining because she was on her way to her last check up before she had cayden her accident had nothing yo do with any kind of drugs this could of happen to any o e the vehicle she was driving was her friends she drove because Erica did not want to because of the rain what the police found later in the car had nothing to do with her wrecking most of u bashing her don't even no her ur just join by what u here wat if it was ur family n my family was up here bashing u its not right n no way if u have nothing nice to say just don't say it keep it to ur self please. Out family has enough going on rite now n these immature comments are uncalled for but maybe u wont no how it feels till it happens to u or one ur loved ones. I love u calibug n miss u so much so glad u got to meet ur lil brother tell him all about us n look after ur mama m daddy there not taking this good at all as would no parent. We love u angels!
    some of the comments on there smh. http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/B...167584015.html
    Last edited by rachy; 09-08-2012 at 07:19 AM.

alleycat • 10 days ago

Macie Mooring was charged with DWI because she was 'HIGH' when she lost control of her vehicle. and she was going too fast for conditions during the heavy rain storm. The highway patrol found 10 prescription narcotic pills in her possession that was not hers. They were not Motrin, cough syrup, or Phenergan. A blood test WAS done at the Vidant Med Center and when it came back showing this strong drug in her system, that is when she was charged with DWI. Macie went to the doc recently and was already dialating. She smokes, drinks, does drugs (runs in the family) I'm sorry for the loss of those two precious children and her friend, all innocent victims. It would not surprise me if they charge her with these deaths when the final toxicology comes back. Fact is fact. The drugs were on her body, and in her body. Think about it, Cayden was already a drug addict and not even born..

when does the toxicology come back?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    These fucking teenagers have how many fucking kids!?! I'd say decision making was never their strong point.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

ERICKA EALEY JONES

Mrs. Ericka Ealey Jones, 20, lovingly known by her family and friends as "Ericka," 103 Woodside Circle, Goldsboro, departed her life Monday, Aug. 27, 2012, at Vidant Medical Center in Greenville.

Ericka was born in Cabell County, W.Va., May 19, 1992, to Teresa Rene Rice and James A. Ealey.

She was educated in the Cabell County Public School System.

Funeral service will be conducted Friday, Aug. 31, 2012, at 1 p.m. at McIntyre Funeral Home Chapel, 900 S. George St., Goldsboro, with the Rev. Eddie R. Heinbach officiating.

Also, a public viewing will be held Friday, Aug. 31, 2012, at McIntyre Funeral Home and Florist, 900 S. George S., Goldsboro, from noon to 12:50 p.m.

Mrs. Jones leaves to cherish her loving and precious memories her husband, Robert L. Jones of Goldsboro; her three daughters, Jesse, Carlie, Kailey and Makenna Jones of the home; mother, Teresa R. Rice of Goldsboro; father, James A. Ealey Jr. of Ashland Ky.; stepfather, Carland Baker Jr. of Goldsboro; four bothers, James A. Ealey III and Landon F. Williams and wife, Casey, all of Ashland, Ky., Kalib D. Jackson of Prestonburg, Ky., and Rashad T. Rice of Goldsboro; two sisters, Sarah J. Rice and Diyana R. Coley both of Goldsboro; sister-in-law, Jennifer M. Jones of Goldsboro; grandmother, Randy S. Fraizer of Ashland, Ky.; and a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, friends, family and loved ones.

At other times, the family will receive friends at the residence, 103 Woodside Circle, Goldsboro, where family and friends will assemble an hour prior, at 11 a.m., to the viewing in preparation for the funeral procession.

Cards, lovegrams and condolences may be faxed to McIntyre Funeral Home and Florist at 919-731-4338, or condolences may be posted online at www.mcintyrefh.com.

Flowers may be sent to McIntyre Funeral Home and Florist, 900 S. George St., Goldsboro.

http://www.newsargus.com/obituaries/...a_ealey_jones/

shouldn't that say 4 daughters?

with her daughters and pregnant with makenna.

maybe it's just a typo. when my grandma died, they totally messed up her obituary, even misspelling her last name
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Damn, 20 years old with four kids :/

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by damn_brat View Post
    Damn, 20 years old with four kids :/
    Seriously. Keep your fucking legs shut.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

My niece is 21 with 4 kids...

Thread Information