Dylan Roach (13) - 12 May 2012

Birth: Oct. 11, 1998
    Oxford
    Butler County
    Ohio, USA
    Death: May 12, 2012
    Preble County
    Ohio, USA

Dylan J. Roach, age 13, of Eaton, Ohio passed away suddenly on Saturday, May 12, 2012. He was born October 11, 1998 in Oxford, Ohio. Dylan attended Eaton Middle School where he was a member of the Junior High Football Team and was recently accepted into the Honor Society. He was also a member of Boy Scout Troop #78, Eaton, Ohio.

He is survived by his mother Terri Smith-Roach of Eaton; father and stepmother Chris and Jenny Roach of Eaton, brothers Drew and Alex Roach of Eaton; stepbrother and stepsister Luke Barnett and Carrie Brummett; maternal grandparents Bonnie and Donald Smith of Eaton; paternal grandparents Sandy and Steve Favorite of Eaton; aunt and uncle Missy and Scott Potter and family, Benjamin, Madison and Braeden of Stonington, CT; uncle and aunt Troy and April Roach and family, Bailey and Brittany of Indianapolis, IN; uncle and aunt Jay and Angie Favorite of Eaton; uncle and aunt Steve and Pam Favorite and family of Washington, DC; and numerous great aunts and uncles.

Friends will be received on Thursday, May 17, 2012 from 4:00 pm until time of memorial service at 7:00 pm at the First Presbyterian Church, 123 West Decatur Street, Eaton, Ohio with Rev. Wayne D. Morrison officiating. Girton Schmidt & Boucher Gard Funeral Home, Eaton, OH is assisting the family with arrangements.

Burial:
    Unknown

Created by: Digger4Genealogy
    Record added: May 13, 2012
    Find A Grave Memorial# 90095773
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...095773&df=all&
    https://www.facebook.com/dylan.roach.560

He took his own life because he was bullied at school. When will this stop?

Trace Couch
    14. Mai via Handy
    I hope the tragedy can be used as an eye opener for bullies to see what it can drive people to do. I admit, I have picked on kids I don't like and I regret it. And for people starting rumors that it was me and Susan you don't even know bc me and Dylan were friends so you all can stop the rumors bc there not true.
    Dylan, you will always be loved and missed.
    #R.I.P Dylan:(

Thats soo sad poor kid. there is sooo much of this happening in the world today its kinda sad that this is happening so much they should really be doing something in school to help prevent these things from happening.

Pedo bear?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkrockerchick View Post
    Thats soo sad poor kid. there is sooo much of this happening in the world today its kinda sad that this is happening so much they should really be doing something in school to help prevent these things from happening.
    wtf does pedo bear have to do with bullying or suicide? meme fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information