Thread: Brooke Parent (21) was jailed for prostitution just ten minutes after she was released from jail on two prior prostitution charges

Brooke Parent (21) was jailed for prostitution just ten minutes after she was released from jail on two prior prostitution charges

Portsmouth, NH (The Weekly Vice) - Brooke Parent, a 21-year-old New Hampshire woman who was free on bail after a prostitution bust, was jailed two more times on Wednesday for the same charge.

The third charge came just ten minutes after she was released from jail on the second prostitution charge.

According to police, Parent was arrested August 2 during a 10-month long investigation that also resulted in the arrest of a clinical psychologist who allowed Parent to use his apartment for the alleged trysts.

During her arrest, Parent told detectives that she had a special arrangement with Marino to provide "limited sex services" because she is pregnant.

After her release, Parent was arrested on a second prostitution charge on Wednesday after she offered to perform a sex act on an undercover officer in exchange for cash. About ten minutes after she was released on the second charge she was arrested for prostitution a third time after she allegedly offered to sell sex to a different undercover officer.

Parent now faces three charges of prostitution and a charge for violating the conditions of her bail.

The psychologist, identified as 38-year-old Alexander Marino, was also charged with prostitution. He was released after posting $1,000 bond.

An alleged john, 22-year-old John Parra, was also arrested after he leaped through a window while attempting to flee arrest during a police raid on Marino's apartment. Investigators say Parra had an "unfurled" condom in his hand when they took him into custody.

Danny Vice
    The Weekly Vice
    http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2012/08...er-jailed.html
    http://www.myspace.com/92402552

She is gonna make an AWESOME parent. Yay!

I wonder sometimes... why do people that really want and DESERVE babies not have them and POS' like her are pregnant?!?!

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Someone should tell her to wait until she gets off of gov't property to solicit her next customer...

This actually sounds like something I saw on Barney Miller once.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information