Thread: Kerri Ann Hall (21) - 12 August 2012 (FB/MySpace needed!)

Kerri Ann Hall (21) - 12 August 2012 (FB/MySpace needed!)

PANAMA CITY BEACH - A Georgia woman was killed, another woman was seriously injured and a Panama City Beach man was arrested following a Sunday morning wreck.

Robert Michael Dick III, 22, of Panama City Beach was traveling west on U.S. 98 near the Allison Avenue intersection when his 2009 4-door Hyundai struck a 2002 Hyundai Elantra being driven by Tiffany Kena Pruett, 30, of Ailey Ga., troopers wrote in a news release.

Pruett was seriously injured in the accident and Pruett's passenger, Kerri Ann Hall, 21, also of Ailey, Ga., was killed, troopers wrote. Pruett and Hall were not wearing seat belts, troopers added.

Dick's vehicle collided with the rear portion of Pruett's vehicle, forcing Pruett's vehicle onto the grass median and subsequently rolling over and coming to its final rest on the median facing west, the news release stated.

Dick's 2009 4-door Hyundai crossed both westbound lanes after impact and came to its final rest on the median facing north, troopers wrote.

According to FHP news release, Dick exited the vehicle after the impact and fled the scene on foot.

Jacob Moore of the Panama City Beach Police Department found Dick a half hour later, about a mile away, on Roy Williams Road, according to an arrest report. Moore noticed that Dick had injuries to his face, left hand and that his clothing was "soiled and wet," the arrest report states. When he was approached by Moore Dick said he knew he should not have been drinking and driving and that the 2009 Hyundai belonged to his mother, the report states.

Dick had watery red eyes and a strong odor of alcohol on his breath, the report adds.

Officers returned Dick to the crime scene, then to Bay Medical Center for treatment, the report said.

Dick suffered a bruise on the upper left part of his cheek, hand injuries, and a bruise on his left shoulder consistent with the use of a safety belt, the report stated.

Dick told investigators that after he got off of work at about 11 p.m. Saturday he went to T.G.I. Friday's and had a coke and whiskey to drink. He added that after leaving T.G.I. Friday's he drank another coke and whiskey at Player's Sports and Billiard Cafe, the report states.

Dick declined to take a field sobriety test, he declined to give a DNA sample but he did agree to a breathalyzer test, according to the report. The test results were .098 and 0.090. The legal limit is 0.08. Dick's blood was taken at the scene and it will be tested as well, troopers wrote.

Dick told investigators that he did not remember the crash or any details of the crash and felt he "might have been drugged," the report states.

Dick was wearing a seat belt and suffered only minor injuries, the news release said.

While directing traffic at the crime scene, Deputy J.M. Duggins of the Bay County Sheriff?s Office was struck by a 2006 Scion being driven by 22-year-old Lindsey Bobo, of Panama City Beach. Bobo was charged with driving around a traffic detour barricade, troopers wrote.

An earlier version of this story is below:

PANAMA CITY BEACH - A 21-year-old passenger died from car crash on U.S. 98 and Allison Ave around 3 a.m. this morning.

According to a news release from the Florida Highway Patrol, Kerri Ann Hall, 21, a resident of Ailey, Ga., was in the passenger seat of a 2002 Hyundai Elantra when driver and Ailey, Ga. resident Tiffany Kena Pruett, 30, was forced off the road as a result of being rear-ended by an intoxicated driver of another vehicle.

Pruett suffered serious injuries and Hall died in the incident, the news release said.

Neither woman was wearing a seat belt.

The driver of the other vehicle was Robert Michael Dick III, 22, of Panama City Beach.

According to a news release by FHP, Dick's vehicle collided with the rear portion of Pruett's vehicle, forcing Pruett's vehicle onto the grass median and subsequently rolling over and coming to its final rest on the median facing west.

Dick's 2009 4-door Hyundai crossed both westbound lanes after impact and came to its final rest on the median facing north, the news release stated.

According to FHP news release, Dick exited the vehicle after the impact and fled the scene on foot.

Panama City Beach Police Department found Dick on Roy Williams Road and returned him to the scene, then took him to Bay Medical Center for treatment.

Dick was wearing a seat belt and suffered minor injuries, the news release stated.
    http://www.newsherald.com/news/georg...led-beach.html
    Maybe this is her?! http://www.myspace.com/dat_girl_next_door
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 08-18-2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: To correct forum-based quoting errors

This is Kerri's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kerri.hall.3133

This is Tiffany's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tiffany.pruett.37
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I think Kerri and Tiffany are sisters? Their poor momma.

Yes.

Miss Kerri Ann Hall, Ailey
    Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Aug. 15-- Miss Kerri Ann Hall, age 21 of Ailey was called home to be with Jesus early Sunday morning, August 12, 2012 in Panama City Beach, Florida as a result of injuries she received in an automobile accident.

Kerri was a native of Covington Ga., resided in Augusta for many years and has made her home in Vidalia for the past 7 years. She graduated from Vidalia High School in 2010 and was employed by CVS Pharmacy in Vidalia. Kerri attended the Tabernacle Baptist Church in Vidalia.

Kerri is survived by her mother and step-father, Tina and Phil Giles of Milledgeville; her father and step-mother, Terry and Teri Hall of Vidalia; a twin brother, Ty Hall of Statesboro; five sisters, Heather Hall of Milledgeville, Tiffany Pruett of Covington, Shannon Buckhault of Conyers, Shelley Roper of Mishawaka, Indiana and Carmen Giles of Milledgeville. She is also survived by Paternal Grandparents William and Madge Coleman of Cherryville, NC.

Funeral Services for Kerri Ann Hall will be held Friday August 17, 2012 at 11 am in the Ronnie L. Stewart Funeral Service chapel in Vidalia with Reverend Chester Proctor officiating. A Graveside service will be held at 3:30 pm Friday afternoon in the West View Cemetery in Monticello, with burial to follow. The family will receive friends Thursday evening August 16, 2012 from 6:00 – 8:00 PM at the Ronnie L. Stewart Funeral Service Chapel in Vidalia.

Ronnie L. Stewart Funeral Service of Vidalia is in charge of the arrangements.
    http://www.southeastgeorgiatoday.com...075&Itemid=121
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 08-18-2012 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Added obit.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thank you!

I think they were all on vacation too. :(

they were on vacation, Vidalia/Alley is a 6 hour trip from Panama City Beach, FL. PCB is a popular vacation spot for southern residents and it was a girls trip according to the her FB.

PCB = Redneck Riviera. Been there done that! I miss the sugar sand beaches!!

Thread Information