Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Here comes Honey Boo Boo

I am surprised that show wasn't cancelled just because it sucks. It took this? Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I am surprised that show wasn't cancelled just because it sucks. It took this? Amazing.
    'mericah
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Does anyone know what family member he molested? I hope it wasn't one of her daughters.
    It was an 8 year old child. I don't care if it was one of her kids or not she is gross. I hope if she is seeing him she loses her kids.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    It was an 8 year old child. I don't care if it was one of her kids or not she is gross. I hope if she is seeing him she loses her kids.
    Me too. I wonder if she was dating him before he went to jail. Or if he's one of her kid's father.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Half the time kids don't get taken even when someone reports the kids being molested directly, I'd be shocked if they were taken in this case.
    Me too. I wonder if she was dating him before he went to jail. Or if he's one of her kid's father.
    Maybe that's why she didn't legally marry HBBC's dad and only had a commitment ceremony. Waiting on her former lover?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    Half the time kids don't get taken even when someone reports the kids being molested directly, I'd be shocked if they were taken in this case.

Maybe that's why she didn't legally marry HBBC's dad and only had a commitment ceremony. Waiting on her former lover?
    If she was actively dating him I would assume in this case they would be taken. CPS is under so much backlash that a story all over the national news would have it be an abnormal case.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

It was her daughter! Anna aka Chickadee.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/10/24...boo-boo-dating
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 10-24-2014 at 02:48 PM.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    It was her daughter! Anna aka Chickadee.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/10/24...boo-boo-dating
    what the fucking fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

I feel so bad for her daughters, especially Anna. I really hope Sugar Bear is able to be a positive parental figure in those girls lives.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fuckin hell. WTF

She's sick. Not that I doubted it before. Sorry Ani, never liked this show. And was hoping the bulk of it was in somewhat good character. But to associate with a Pedo that molested her own child after the fact?

Cashing in on her youngest and forsaking another. Unforgivable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I have never watched the show. These people are gross. I can go to my local Wal-Mart and watch a family of fat, nasty, loud mouthed rednecks. Why the hell would I want to watch the shit on TV?. I thought the mother's ass should have been thrown in jail when it came out she was giving the kid mountain dew and red bull laced with pixie sticks. Instead they gave these fucktards a show.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 10-25-2014 at 11:49 AM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Most noticeably absent was June's oldest Anna Cardwell, who has been left devastated at news her mother has once again been seeing Mark - as she says he molested her as a child.
    She told Radar that reports by TMZ that she was victimised by her mother's then-boyfriend a number of times when she was just eight were true.
    She told Radar: 'I believe she is seeing him and hanging around him. I'm hurt.

I think me and Mama?s relationship may well be over.'
    Radar report that Anna was abused by Mark, 53, in 2002 and 2003.
    He was indicted in June 2003 for 'aggravated child molestation and aggravated sexual battery on his young victim' but the case was dismissed some time later.
    However, a year later he was sent to prison for 10 years of aggravated child molestation charges in a different case in Spalding County.

Released in March, the 53-year-old was imprisoned for 'forcing a girl to perform oral sex on him' according to TMZ.
    Despite June's denials, TMZ report that child services and the local Sheriff's Department were notified of the reports shortly after the website first broke the story.
    TMZ also reports that not only was June secretly dating McDaniel for several months, she also purchased gifts - including a used car - for him.
    June allegedly went shopping for the car last month, visiting at least one dealership near her home in McIntyre, Georgia.

U.S. network TLC, which airs the reality show, apparently 'got wind' of the secret shopping trips.
    Taking into account other 'compelling evidence' and a photograph published by TMZ showing June and Mark in bed together, TLC took steps to cancel the reality show.
    The network has reportedly offer counselling to Anna.
    In a statement TLC said: 'TLC has cancelled the series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and ended all activities around the series, effective immediately.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz3H9MPDDi7
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Holy shit! I can't imagine! I loved Mama June...I feel betrayed, so I can't even imagine what her daughter fels like!

yeah, i'm disappointed. not that i really watched the show, but they seemed like a happy family and i thought mama june loved her kids and taught them good values. this is the worst value.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

She's fucking dating a guy she knows molested her daughter....

Holy shit.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I dunno man. I was surprised that one man would tap that, much less TWO! Im sure her pickins are slim but can't you just be alone and focus on your kids and...I dunno..your/their health?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I dunno man. I was surprised that one man would tap that, much less TWO! Im sure her pickins are slim but can't you just be alone and focus on your kids and...I dunno..your/their health?
    Ha right? My friend (who's not married) said how in the f does Honey Boo Boo's mom get two men when I don't even have one?

The daily mail has pictures now of the mom looking at a new house with the child peDo.

Wonder if he will want to go to HB's pagents with them?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Ha right? My friend (who's not married) said how in the f does Honey Boo Boo's mom get two men when I don't even have one?

The daily mail has pictures now of the mom looking at a new house with the child peDo.
    Don't know about before, but obviously now it's for her money.

I've been thinking about it, and I don't know that I believe this story that Mama June is seeing this guy. She admitted to dating him back in the day, whose to say those pictures aren't old?

I've been thinking about it, and I don't know that I believe this story that Mama June is seeing this guy. She admitted to dating him back in the day, whose to say those pictures aren't old?
    Well, she just bought him a car lol. I don't know about the house hunting thing, but the car thing was confirmed. I don't know if they're dating or not, but regardless to even associate with the guy at ALL is terrible. Her daughter confirms it as well. So if the pictures or doctored or not doesn't matter to me. I still think she's a terrible person for even associating with the guy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, she just bought him a car lol. I don't know about the house hunting thing, but the car thing was confirmed. I don't know if they're dating or not, but regardless to even associate with the guy at ALL is terrible. Her daughter confirms it as well. So if the pictures or doctored or not doesn't matter to me. I still think she's a terrible person for even associating with the guy at all.
    Anna may be believing the media is saying without proof. I'm pretty she doesn't even live in the same state as her mom.

Where is the proof she bought him a car? She's cheap as hell!

I love ya Boston, and this story maybe true, I just want to see more proof. I saw the video of her explaining what was going on and I had a gut feeling she was upset about the allegations. My gut feeling may be wrong, and she may have been upset because she was 'found out' I just want more proof.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-25-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Anna Marie Cardwell is speaking out about being molested as a child, years before she and her family became the stars of TLC's hit reality show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

In an interview with PEOPLE, June Shannon's oldest daughter, now 20, says registered sex offender Mark McDaniel "would try and touch me and all that stuff" when she was 8 years old and he was dating her mother.

Now that TLC has canceled the show in the wake of reports that Shannon and McDaniel are dating once again, Cardwell – who went by "Chickadee" on the show – says she doesn't know what to believe.

"I'm just confused," she tells PEOPLE. "I'm hearing one story from Mama and another one from someone else."

And she apparently told her daughter the same thing: "Mama said the story isn't true and she said she hasn't seen Mark since he's been out of jail," Cardwell says.

"My whole body believes that she is telling the truth," she continues, "but my mind is going back and forth from – you know, hey, she's telling the truth or she's not telling the truth, but most of me believes her."

Cardwell also says that after McDaniel was arrested, Shannon was skeptical of her story about being molested.

"A week or so after it happened, I talked to Mama and she was upset, crying and saying, 'I don't believe you, I don't believe you, why would you do this to me?' " Cardwell says. "And I was like, 'Mama, he did that to me and I can't do anything about it. You were never there to see it you were always at work."

Cardwell moved in with her grandmother after the molestation, a source told PEOPLE, and only moved back in with Shannon in 2012 shortly before Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's premiere. "Me and Mama realized we needed to put this behind us and get our relationship back on track and that's what we did and that's what we have been doing," Cardwell says.

If it's true that Shannon and McDaniel are together again, Cardwell, who is a mom to 2-year-old daughter Kaitlyn, says, "I would feel hurt. I would not feel betrayed, but I would feel hurt. You know the past should be in the past and it should stay in the past and not come back out."

But one thing is for sure: "I would not let her see Kaitlyn unless Mark is out of the picture or away because I don't want him nowhere near my child," Cardwell says. "Nowhere close to her."

McDaniel has not responded to requests for comment.

http://www.people.com/article/honey-...child-molester

I don't know. To me there's no smoke without a fire. Would someone really report that this was true knowing how much they could be sued if it was proven to be false? And they cancelled the show. I would think that the network would check in to it pretty closely seeing as how it's one of their Flag Ship shows before cancelling them. I don't know if they're dating or not, that much I'm skeptical about. But I feel l like they didn't just pull this guy out of nowhere and claim she's been seeing him again. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I have never seen Honey BB's show and don't know anything about these people, but if I had unknowingly dated a chester (God help me) and once everything came to light
    including messing with my kids...

The only reason I would have to be in the same room with this scum bag would to eliminate the planet of his filth, permanently!

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Thread Information