Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65
Results 1,601 to 1,612 of 1612

Thread: Real Housewives of Everywhere!

  1. #1601
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,301
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Has anyone seen The Hotwives of Orlando on Hulu? It's cheesy and makes fun of the real housewives, but it's funny at times.

    See, I've never seen the Real Housewives stuff, but this is exactly how I imagine it to be.

  2. #1602
    Senior Member KimTisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    7,033
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I ran across this thread while searching for something else. I thought I would bump it for you guys. Merry Christmas!
    I love you for this.

    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    See, I've never seen the Real Housewives stuff, but this is exactly how I imagine it to be.
    Ang, that link is hilarious. That is EXACTLY how it is.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

  3. #1603
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,846
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Okay, so I said I wasn't going to get into another franchise besides OC (and I'm really not) but I woke up super early this morning and there was nothing else on but the Salt Lake City episodes....only caught like, 1 and a half. What is up with that Mary chick marrying her step-grandfather??? Did I hear that right??


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  4. #1604
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Okay, so I said I wasn't going to get into another franchise besides OC (and I'm really not) but I woke up super early this morning and there was nothing else on but the Salt Lake City episodes....only caught like, 1 and a half. What is up with that Mary chick marrying her step-grandfather??? Did I hear that right??
    Unfortunately yes, you heard that right. It’s just so weird. I’m trying to get into Salt Lake but I’m two episodes behind if that tells you anything. I watch OC, BH, NJ and my favorite, NY. The NY ladies are always so amusing!

  5. #1605
    Senior Member KimTisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    7,033
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Okay, so I said I wasn't going to get into another franchise besides OC (and I'm really not) but I woke up super early this morning and there was nothing else on but the Salt Lake City episodes....only caught like, 1 and a half. What is up with that Mary chick marrying her step-grandfather??? Did I hear that right??
    Yeah, I tried SLC, but I just couldn't. The franchise seems to be reaching for crazier and crazier. I don't mind watching a train wreck - it's why I tune in - I just want it to be a train wreck I can relate to.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

  6. #1606
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Yeah, I tried SLC, but I just couldn't. The franchise seems to be reaching for crazier and crazier. I don't mind watching a train wreck - it's why I tune in - I just want it to be a train wreck I can relate to.
    Exactly! It reminded me of when I used to bartend so I’d just spectate a lot of drama with co-workers and such. It’s like entertaining drama that I’m not involved in
    I think a lot of the ladies that are joining the franchises today are very aware and looking for fame. I love the early seasons of OC and NY and the lifestyle porn of early Beverly Hills.

  7. #1607
    Senior Member KimTisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    7,033
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    Exactly! It reminded me of when I used to bartend so I’d just spectate a lot of drama with co-workers and such. It’s like entertaining drama that I’m not involved in
    I think a lot of the ladies that are joining the franchises today are very aware and looking for fame. I love the early seasons of OC and NY and the lifestyle porn of early Beverly Hills.
    OMG, yes! My ex used to own a bar so I know exactly what you're talking about. What little Peyton Places they are, and we had front-row seats!

    Couldn't agree more that today's Housewives are only looking for fame. Braunwynn is a classic example of that, so is Erika Jane. Well.... all of them really. Early OC and NY were the golden days of the Real Housewives franchises. With the sole exception of BH, the rest have been all downhill.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

  8. #1608
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0
    I’m interested to see how Erica handles herself this season. In case you didn’t know, her and Tom are divorcing. Tom is being sued by several different people. Apparently he was running a Ponzi scheme with his law firm for awhile now. He took out loans in advance of trial award payouts and never paid them back. He represented a bunch of family members from a plane crash but never paid them the settlement money. It’s a whole big mess.
    https://realityblurb.com/2021/01/06/...erikas-assets/

  9. #1609
    Senior Member KimTisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    7,033
    Rep Power
    21474859
    I dislike Erika. For someone who tries so hard to portray herself as the real deal, there is nothing real about her. Everything is fake - her hair, her crazy costumes, her 'talent,' her marriage.... and she's way too judgy for my taste. She needs to go away. I especially hate when she tries to play tough girl. Like one season someone mentioned her son in a most casual way and she freaked out with all that "don't let my son's name pass your lips" bullshit like a protective mama bear. Her son is a police officer in his 30s ffs, I think he can handle someone mentioning his existence on TV.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

  10. #1610
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I dislike Erika. For someone who tries so hard to portray herself as the real deal, there is nothing real about her. Everything is fake - her hair, her crazy costumes, her 'talent,' her marriage.... and she's way too judgy for my taste. She needs to go away. I especially hate when she tries to play tough girl. Like one season someone mentioned her son in a most casual way and she freaked out with all that "don't let my son's name pass your lips" bullshit like a protective mama bear. Her son is a police officer in his 30s ffs, I think he can handle someone mentioning his existence on TV.
    Poor Eileen, I liked her even if she did get annoying with wanting an apology from LVP half of the season

    Toms brother tried to get conservatorship alleging Tom is suffering short term memory loss. Judge said no way and has now demanded Toms law firm to declare Chapter 7. Bc Toms law firm had “loaned” Erica’s entertainment company money, Erica is also included. I think we’re about to get detailed accounts of just how expensive it is to be Erica Jayne

    https://pagesix.com/2021/01/15/tom-g...pasteboard_app

  11. #1611
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,301
    Rep Power
    21474868
    https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=76774448

    'Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' star Jennifer Shah charged with running telemarketing fraud scheme

    "Real Housewives of Salt Lake City" star Jennifer Shah has been arrested and charged with running a nationwide telemarketing fraud scheme, according to the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York.

    Stuart Smith, Shah's assistant, has also been charged in the alleged scheme.

    They both were charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud in connection with telemarketing and conspiracy to commit money laundering, the U.S. attorney's office said in a statement. The counts carry a maximum sentence of 30 and 20 years, respectively, if convicted.

    Shah and Smith were arrested Tuesday and are not being detained. They appeared in federal court in Salt Lake City later in the day to confirm their identities and the conditions of their release. The conditions include that they not communicate with each other, not move money in excess of $10,000 per transaction -- with the exception of legal services -- without court approval, and not engage in telemarketing. They are next scheduled to appear in New York federal court virtually on Wednesday at 2 p.m. ET.

    The indictment alleges that Shah, Smith and others not identified "defrauded hundreds of victims" out of thousands of dollars by selling them business services like coaching sessions, tax prep and web design marketed to make their online businesses more profitable. But "at no point did the defendants intend that the victims would actually earn any of the promised return on their intended investment, nor did the victims actually earn any such returns," the indictment alleges.

    Many of the victims were elderly and did not own a computer, according to the indictment.

    Shah, 47, and Smith, 43, allegedly sold the names of potential victims, or "leads," to others participating in the scheme and earned a share of the fraudulent revenue, according to the indictment. The two also allegedly oversaw several components of the scheme, such as which products were for sale and for how much.

    Both Shah and Smith "undertook significant efforts to conceal their roles" in the scheme, including incorporating their business entities using third parties' names, the indictment alleges. They also allegedly had their proceeds sent to offshore bank accounts.

    The alleged scheme operated from about 2012 to March 2021 in several states, with sales floors in Arizona, Nevada, Utah and elsewhere generating leads, and telemarketing sales floors in the New York and New Jersey area that provided "assistance in fighting victim refund requests," according to the indictment.

    The indictment does not specify how much the alleged scheme profited or name any specific business.

    Shah's Bravo biography refers to her as the "queen of her house and her businesses as the CEO of three marketing companies."

    The government is seeking forfeiture of any property linked to the fraud and names a property in Lehi, Utah, where Shah lives, in the indictment.

  12. #1612
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,846
    Rep Power
    21474857
    I only watched a few episodes but she was a total bitch on the show.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •