Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. As I was typing it, I thought there was a second one, but I just went ahead.
    She might as well be the second one. You never see the other one

ETA Do I have to start watching RHONY again? I checked out because I hated Alex and her stupid husband.

ALSO, I hate the Atlanta one but Don't Be Tardy to the Wedding made me really like Kim Zolciak.

I hate myself.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Heather seems to have a low bullshit tolerance and calls a spade a spade.

I really love Melissa Gorga for some reason. She seems to come off as a really devoted parent. So does her husband for that matter. I get the sense she isn't generally the instigator of the drama but doesn't mind giving Teresa a poke every once in awhile. Just speculating of course.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Heather seems to have a low bullshit tolerance and calls a spade a spade.

I really love Melissa Gorga for some reason. She seems to come off as a really devoted parent. So does her husband for that matter. I get the sense she isn't generally the instigator of the drama but doesn't mind giving Teresa a poke every once in awhile. Just speculating of course.

I agree about the Gorgas. I would also add that they seem like two of the most astoundingly stupid people ever.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I agree about the Gorgas. I would also add that they seem like two of the most astoundingly stupid people ever.
    Truth.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    (they should really rename the show considering half of the women aren't married and none of them are actually housewives).
    This is so true! Lol and i like Carole. I thought when her "boyfriend" from Aerosmith was driving her around New York was a really cool scene for someone like me who has never been there

ALSO, I hate the Atlanta one but Don't Be Tardy to the Wedding made me really like Kim Zolciak.
    omg twinz!
    And yes RHONY is good again!
    ...except Luan bugs me

I hate myself.
    I'm glad someone admitted it before me, haha. I really like Kroy too.

I'm gonna third for liking Kim.

She might as well be the second one. You never see the other one

ETA Do I have to start watching RHONY again? I checked out because I hated Alex and her stupid husband.

I hate myself.
    This is why I stopped with them! I hated their creepy love and his clothes. I do not want to see the outline of a mans penis when he is wearing pants.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    This is so true! Lol and i like Carole. I thought when her "boyfriend" from Aerosmith was driving her around New York was a really cool scene for someone like me who has never been there

omg twinz!
    And yes RHONY is good again!
    ...except Luan bugs me
    Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    This is why I stopped with them! I hated their creepy love and his clothes. I do not want to see the outline of a mans penis when he is wearing pants.
    First of all Carole is the best. Second, Alex is not on the show.. WATCH PLEASE.

Also, Aviva is dope too. I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Ohhhh I'm excited for that episode where Aviva lays into ramonja. Omg. I'm coining that.

I find Aviva to be sweet, I think out of all of them she is the classiest.

GEORGE FTW

I l o v e me a dirty old man!

ok who is watching Miss Advised? or the new Chloe Sevigney { sp} show Hit & Miss...bih is a tranny, and as muh as i like the show, if i have to see her non real peen again, I'm taking it off my DVR.

Quote Originally Posted by ApRyL View Post
    GEORGE FTW

I l o v e me a dirty old man!

ok who is watching Miss Advised? or the new Chloe Sevigney { sp} show Hit & Miss...bih is a tranny, and as muh as i like the show, if i have to see her non real peen again, I'm taking it off my DVR.
    Oh my god I wanna kill that red head in that show. Man if desperation had a face.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Oh my god I wanna kill that red head in that show. Man if desperation had a face.
    hells to the yea.

did you see her straight fall to the floor when dude showed up. How immature and incredibly embarrassing. I don't know how she even had a room full of friends for a dinner party in the first place. Bih is a DRAMA MOMMA to the extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by ApRyL View Post
    hells to the yea.

did you see her straight fall to the floor when dude showed up. How immature and incredibly embarrassing. I don't know how she even had a room full of friends for a dinner party in the first place. Bih is a DRAMA MOMMA to the extreme.
    I am shocked she really doesn't get why she is single. I cannot imagine why any magazine would have this dumb broad writing articles on her non-existent love life. I mean, who begs for kiss from someone you don't know.. in front of your friends? Ugh.. she annoys me.

I do like the older chick with the radio show. At least she knows what she doesn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I am shocked she really doesn't get why she is single. I cannot imagine why any magazine would have this dumb broad writing articles on her non-existent love life. I mean, who begs for kiss from someone you don't know.. in front of your friends? Ugh.. she annoys me.

I do like the older chick with the radio show. At least she knows what she doesn't like.

lol, the three of em are nuts..

" I was at a convention where they stimulate your clit for 15 min twice a day" said to her new lover at dinner his first night in town, DUH.

OMG Miss Advised, that broad was sooo dumb. How did she not know that that guy didn't like her? That's her job, even I could tell that he didn't like her

I didn't start watching RHONY, RHONJ, and RHOOC until their second or, in the case of OC, 3rd seasons so I'm not quite getting all the Alex and Simon hate. They were weird, but I liked Alex. I certainly liked her better than Ramona, the dark haired chick who was on for one season and clearly bugged out because she had better things to do, or The Countess. I started watching NY at the end of the Bethenny saga (like her, hate the way she spells her name, never watched her spin-off).

NJ I came into after the infamous table flipping episode (I've seen it all in re-runs, though) and so Dina was barely around at that point. I've never really understood the Caroline/Dina mess, because I can't stand to watch the reunion shows: too much yelling and talking over one another and not a bit of listening.

OC I stated watching sort of when Gretchen was with the old dude, right before he died and Tamara was just starting her divorce? I never saw a season with the chick that Tamara threw wine in the face of.

I guess I've missed a lot.

I went to the University of Montana for my undergrad and I feel so sorry for that Kroy Biermann. Kim Zolciak just seems like a barracuda and that poor Montana boy (seriously, Hardin, Montana is a tiny reservation town in the middle of nothing) doesn't realize that as soon as his football career is over, she's gone. I know some of you like her, but I watched one episode of her wedding show and she's awful.

The best part of the Real Housewives in Andy Cohen after show. He cracks me up.

Watch What Happens Live is my favorite show. Hence why I became a fan of that Facebook page I posted earlier. Hilarity.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Watch What Happens Live is my favorite show. Hence why I became a fan of that Facebook page I posted earlier. Hilarity.
    I like him on the reunion shows too. He starts shit and sits back and acts like, "WTF is wrong with these crazy bitches."

What ever happened with Dewight?

found this gem of our dear friend Andy on the ole interwebs:

WOW.. I hate the hair.. All of it.

WTF Andy! Watch what happens live is my fave too

I can't get the online episodes to play for me at bravotv.com I FEEL SO LEFT OUT

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Thread Information