Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Everywhere!

Don't have to watch it with recaps like this: http://www.realitytea.com/2012/10/01...the-liars-are/

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    Don't have to watch it with recaps like this: http://www.realitytea.com/2012/10/01...the-liars-are/
    Wow, that chick was fed the fuck up.

I didn't get the whole hating on Jacqueline part though. I think for the most part she isn't an attention whoring asshole, and on the last episode Teresa accusing her was just so blatantly ridiculous that I almost threw a drink at the tv for Jacqueline.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Wow, that chick was fed the fuck up.

I didn't get the whole hating on Jacqueline part though. I think for the most part she isn't an attention whoring asshole, and on the last episode Teresa accusing her was just so blatantly ridiculous that I almost threw a drink at the tv for Jacqueline.
    I don't know if it's hating, but it seems to me that Jacqueline has been the nice girl for so long that she has the most dirt on everyone. Now she's at a point where she doesn't give a fig and she's throwing it all out there. I could see where some people might think she's a manipulative bitch, but I think it's more about not being a doormat anymore.

T used to be my favorite back in the earlier days but now I wanna reach thru the TV. Her husband makes me wanna urrp, he is seriously a pig.

I cant wait to see Rosie on the next epi. You know how it goes when somoene says something bad about a loved one that has died, it's totally taboo and boils the blood.

Jaq is just boring imo, I kinda skip thru some of her shit. I can't stand her daughter Ashley, she's a self centered little twat.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I don't know if it's hating, but it seems to me that Jacqueline has been the nice girl for so long that she has the most dirt on everyone. Now she's at a point where she doesn't give a fig and she's throwing it all out there. I could see where some people might think she's a manipulative bitch, but I think it's more about not being a doormat anymore.
    Yep, pretty much.

And wtf am I missing.. is this Teresa's show?? Is that how this whole family got on the show??

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Yep, pretty much.

And wtf am I missing.. is this Teresa's show?? Is that how this whole family got on the show??
    I think Teresa and Juicy (barf) think it's their show, but Bravo would love nothing more than to get fresh blood in there. It's like OC where Vicki is the only original housewife. Bravo has no qualms about gutting a cast and restocking it.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I loved Melissa on the reunion. She gave no fucks about calling Teresa out for being nuts. Also, she had glitter eyeshadow on last year's reunion! I remember it because I thought it was pretty. Jacqueline's montage made me cry too. Especially the end. She sounded so heartbroken.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Fuck Teresa hard. I hope Juicy Joe cheats on her on cam and they air it. Shit, she aid deny that too

She would. Eff phone posting

SPELL NAPALM!!! hahhahaha

i feel bad for teresa's kids, because they're influenced by her crazy ass. and everyone can tell that milania is going to be a fucking crazy ass.
    i think that they should check the paternity on the 7 year old, i forget her name, because she doesnt look like either one of them, and she is so calm & rational.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    SPELL NAPALM!!! hahhahaha

i feel bad for teresa's kids, because they're influenced by her crazy ass. and everyone can tell that milania is going to be a fucking crazy ass.
    i think that they should check the paternity on the 7 year old, i forget her name, because she doesnt look like either one of them, and she is so calm & rational.

Gabriella? She looks like Joe's mom who is very light.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Fuck Teresa hard. I hope Juicy Joe cheats on her on cam and they air it. Shit, she aid deny that too
    Judging from the preview for part 2, Jacqueline calls out the fact that Teresa busted Joe with a woman on his desk. He's such a skeeze, and she's an idiot to stay with him when he's so obviously unfaithful.

On the RHONY finale: Aviva is from hell, I REALLY hope she doesn't come back next year, I wanna fucking slap her. Taking off the damn jacket in the fashion show. Shame. She's such a twat.

Yeah it is kinda weird how Aviva went from okay to a complete raging bitch.

i just caught up on Housewives reunion last night.
    I dont blame Theresa for fighting back because she has four women yelling at her but shes so stupid she cant fight back intelligently lol
    And im with wtbb, i cant wait to see Rosie kick some ass.
    Also, Jaqueline was kinda bugging me because she only seems to have balls when Caroline is around. Jaq is such a nice sweet person that the bitchy her doesnt fit very well. Its like she has to try to hard to be a bitch because shes so far from it

Liam Neeson and Ethan Hawke on WWHL was genius. Hands down the two biggest stars every to grace that stage. Andy was in heaven.

Don't forget the cray cray starts at 10pm, bitches!

I'm stoked.

I love how on caroline manzo's fb she is posting stuff about tonight and how crazy it's gonna be and people are like 'ohhh caroline, you the best' ' hold your head up high caroline' 'were here for you' and shit like 'i hope you out teresa for everything' etc. I just wanna scream that all this was taped like smonths ago.

I'm already laughing just thinking about it all.

I still love Caroline. Even if she is a bit of a bully. I've always liked Melissa. She seems more genuine than Teresa.

I'm like twenty minutes in, and was thoroughly delighted at Melissa calling Tre out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I still love Caroline. Even if she is a bit of a bully. I've always liked Melissa. She seems more genuine than Teresa.
    I like Caroline too and I think she bullies T. I can't believe no one called her out. She was doing it tonight. I've been trying to call into the show! For realz! Pick up the damn phone, Andy Cohen!

As I put it to Don "I hate Joe Guidice like I know him."

They are so delusional. I love how Melissa called out Teresa when Joe said he had to buy her a bunch of jewelry, Melissa goes "yeah and I'm the gold digger??" I was like GO MELISSA!! T is cray.

I was going to punch my TV if I had to hear Teresa screech one more time. She's delusional.

Thread Information