Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1609

Thread: Real Housewives of Everywhere!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I give up. Yolanda is my favourite. I thought they were meant for each other.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...and-David.html
    I did too. Maybe I was naive and/or gullible, but I really thought they were a good couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I did too. Maybe I was naive and/or gullible, but I really thought they were a good couple.
    They always seemed really respectful of each other. Her illness would be a lot to deal with though.

I agree, I think that was a huge factor.

I give up. Yolanda is my favourite. I thought they were meant for each other.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...and-David.html
    I guess I'm the only person on the planet who saw this coming. As soon as she got sick I knew they would eventually divorce. Her husband doesn't have a great track record with being a supportive husband. He always has his eye on the next hot thing. There was one episode I think back on her first season that made me side eye him and I did a little googling and found some icky shit on him.

It never sat well with me how it looked when she would make him dinner. I got the impression she felt she had to jump through hoops to impress him so he would keep her...

Oh yeah, the wandering eye articles are emerging. Google David foster bad relationships, and a radar article pops up that even points out the dinners I thought were weird. Lol. On phone so can't post it. This is his 4th marriage, btw.
    Last edited by Shins; 12-02-2015 at 02:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Oh they've split? I always thought he was a bit yucky.
    "Oh David is so brilliant, everybody watch him on the piano and watch him name drop and watch him be a creeper" blah blah bleech

Yeah he just always needed his dick stroked. Still does, obvi.

Thank god for the sanctity of marriage btw.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

Thank god for the sanctity of marriage btw.
    Exactly ~ the whole "through sickness" part didn't apply. I feel badly for her.

agreed. he always rubbed me the wrong way. Yolanda, on the other hand, can do no wrong in my eyes

I do too. I really like her in general. I just think she feels like she married up and she needed to earn being married to such a music star... She lacks some element of self confidence that many women disguise as being a doting wife.

I hope she got custody of the fridge.

I am still disappoint.

I feel really sad for her.

What do you guys think about Lisa's comments on her illness?

I feel really sad for her.

What do you guys think about Lisa's comments on her illness?
    I have to admit, I haven't watched in awhile. What did she say?

I have to admit, I haven't watched in awhile. What did she say?
    Well the way the conversation goes, she says she "questions it". I don't remember the entirety of exact words.

It's being spun/received that she is questioning Yolanda being sick (especially right after the OC fake cancer season).

At this stage in the game it's hard to say exactly what her intention behind that comment is. I'm hoping, and I would suspect, that she's not questioning IF Yolanda is sick, but rather if she's maybe sick with something else since the Lyme disease treatments aren't helping her.

Hard to say, but she's obviously not well so I can't pin Lisa as being a doubter.

I hope she got custody of the fridge.

I am still disappoint.
    They sold that house I believe, so someone else has it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Yolanda Foster's estranged husband David 'blames' Real Housewives reality show for 'ruining his reputation and the failure of his record company'

David Foster reportedly blames his estranged wife Yolanda for the failure of his record label. The Grammy-winning star recently announced his intention to divorce his wife after four years of marriage. A source close to the celebrity duo has now claimed David thinks Yolanda's involvement with the reality TV series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has hurt his status as chairman of Universal's Verve Music Group, according to Page Six.

The insider explained: 'David's record label is shutting down ... and he is blaming her for this failure because he thinks the Housewives show has hurt him.'

The series has helped launch the careers of two of David's stepchildren, Victoria's Secret model Gigi and Bella Hadid, who also works in the modelling industry. However, David, 66, is reportedly frustrated the show hasn't benefited his career in the way it has for his stepchildren.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...eputation.html

What a pompous ass.

He is an asshat. In sickness and health means a sickness with an end date. You either recover (yay, we won!) or you die (they put up such a fight, we are so sorry). Sadly, the stats on chronic illness and divorce are high. Chronic illness changes a person and it changes the relationship. I have been through times where we are seriously hanging on by a thread because of my chronic, invisible illness (I seems fine). It sucks ass. I really like Yolanda regardless of the reasons for her symptoms. She will be better off making that yummy chicken dinner for someone who appreciates her.

Doesn't anyone remember that time they had that dinner party and David was playing music and no one was allowed to clap or sing along?
    Super weird.
    I like Lisa vanderpump, she's hilarious. I didn't like how they were talking about Yolanda not wearing makeup ti that dinner party. It's super obvious she's suck. I feel bad for her.
    I can't stand Kim, she's such a liar. Brandy irritates me really bad. She's just trashy as hell.
    I still don't really understand why Kathy Hilton and Kim are being dicks to Kyle. It seems like Kyle is the only one being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Yolanda Foster's estranged husband David 'blames' Real Housewives reality show for 'ruining his reputation and the failure of his record company'

David Foster reportedly blames his estranged wife Yolanda for the failure of his record label. The Grammy-winning star recently announced his intention to divorce his wife after four years of marriage. A source close to the celebrity duo has now claimed David thinks Yolanda's involvement with the reality TV series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has hurt his status as chairman of Universal's Verve Music Group, according to Page Six.

The insider explained: 'David's record label is shutting down ... and he is blaming her for this failure because he thinks the Housewives show has hurt him.'

The series has helped launch the careers of two of David's stepchildren, Victoria's Secret model Gigi and Bella Hadid, who also works in the modelling industry. However, David, 66, is reportedly frustrated the show hasn't benefited his career in the way it has for his stepchildren.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...eputation.html
    Wow, what a cop-out.

I figured he was an asshole, but not so obvious about it.

Own up that your label suffered for reasons of your own, not your wife. He was practically non-existent on the show, and their relationship was widely appreciated on the show - since Yolanda was so well liked. How can he seriously say it's her and the shows fault?

Ten bucks says he's remarried in 2 years.

Everyone is worried about the fridge

A home is filled with memories, and even though Yolanda Foster has moved out of her 11,622-square foot Malibu mansion for more modest digs, there's one part of her abode we'll never forget: that gorgeous, spacious fridge. But now that Yolanda is no longer living in that home, what's going to happen to that one-of-a-kind appliance? Andy Cohen asked the question that was on all of our minds when Yolanda called in to Watch What Happens Live Tuesday night. "The fridge has to stay there," Yolanda explained, much to our chagrin. "But I'm gonna probably make a baby fridge."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dis...oc_dg_fb_RHOBH

I have not seen any of the new seasons but I think it is safe to say that the men involved in the show wind up being a victim

I am still waiting for the day when Mauricio (is that his name?) and Kyle split. Although, they've always seemed pretty legit.

I will probably get bashed for this, so please be gentle.

I love Yolanda, but I am one of the few who think there is more to the story than Lyme disease. Clearly she is sick with something, but Munchhausen is an illness too. I can't help but wonder if there is something to that idea. I mean how to you spend years suffering from an illness that isn't responding to treatments, to getting a divorce and being cured? It just doesn't make sense to me.

She's always been my favorite regardless. I hate Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by socks View Post
    I will probably get bashed for this, so please be gentle.

I love Yolanda, but I am one of the few who think there is more to the story than Lyme disease. Clearly she is sick with something, but Munchhausen is an illness too. I can't help but wonder if there is something to that idea. I mean how to you spend years suffering from an illness that isn't responding to treatments, to getting a divorce and being cured? It just doesn't make sense to me.

She's always been my favorite regardless. I hate Kyle.
    Autoimmune disorders are known to snowball. Once you get one, it's on. One day you may wake up feeling okay so you decide to do something fun, but you pay for it for the next several days. I don't think she is making things up and making herself sick. I truly believe she has an illness and is fighting for her life.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Has anyone seen The Hotwives of Orlando on Hulu? It's cheesy and makes fun of the real housewives, but it's funny at times.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I ran across this thread while searching for something else. I thought I would bump it for you guys. Merry Christmas!
    I love you for this.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    See, I've never seen the Real Housewives stuff, but this is exactly how I imagine it to be.
    Ang, that link is hilarious. That is EXACTLY how it is.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information