Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1609

Thread: Real Housewives of Everywhere!

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I like Heather. She has to deal with those whack-a-doodles all the time and act like she likes them. Tamra is seriously mentally ill.

YOU GUISE NEW JERSEY STARTS SOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

I haven't been invested in NJ as much as the others as of late. Ramona's little intro makes me want to punch myself. Aviva is off after this season I hope, snooze fest. Carol always wins, and I like the new girl.

Tamra, Vicki and the new blonde make me tired. Heather is the level head on that show and she annoys me too. I like the beaty queen even though I would prefer to hate her. I think I like BH better than OC.

I have watched the AU housewives but didn't keep up with it. I liked shine shine girl.

I fucking HAAATTTE Ramona this year. Like, hate.

Maybe it's my insane rage, but if some cunt threw a damn wine glass at me and cut my lip, she may have been drowned.

The beauty queen on OC is annoying because she always talks about how big her tits are. If she didn't talk about them I probably wouldn't notice them so much. Tamara is tired, and the new blonde lady is fucking crazy.

I don't even watch RHONY. They're mind numbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Days of Our Lives Actress Eileen Davidson Joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
    ENTERTAINMENT JUL. 24, 2014 AT 3:35PM BY SIERRA MARQUINA

TWEET

Eileen Davidson joins the cast of RHOBH
    Credit: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic
    Cue the drama! Days of Our Lives star Eileen Davidson, 55, is set to join the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

PHOTOS: Former Real Housewives

The news comes just days after Us confirmed that fellow soap star and Days of Our Lives alum Lisa Rinna is also joining the hit Bravo show for season five.

Married to Harry Hamlin for 17 years, Rinna, 51, recently filmed her birthday party on July 11 for the upcoming season at good friend Lisa Vanderpump's newest restaurant Pump in West Hollywood.

PHOTOS: RHOBH's most shocking moments

Other cast members set to return to the reality show include vets Kyle Richards, Kim Richards and Vanderpump. Season four newcomers Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia were fired after just one season.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...-rhobh-2014247

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

No more Brandi??

Also, I take back the heather praise. Ultimately, I hate them all.

I fucking lol'ed so hard at the leg on the table. Also, I cannot wait for Andy to call Ramona out at the reunion for not talking about Mario's affair.

Anyone else watching NJ??

I can't stop laughing at one scene in the last show.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Anyone else watching NJ??

I can't stop laughing at one scene in the last show.
    I MISSED IT. And my stupid on demand doesnt have NJ - OF ALL SEASONS TO NOT HAVE.

Anyone else snoozing over this season of OC?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

OC was too boring for me. Haven't watched it in months.

Here's the clip that cracked me up:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-hous...nds-get-heated

The look on Bobby's face when Jim throws Amber's clump of hair on the island. I dunno why, but I had to watch it like 5 times and I fucking died every time.

The looks on the guys faces.

These people are the worst. How they figured out how to make any money is beyond me.

i watched that clip. i'm not sure i could watch much more than that small sampling without going insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I MISSED IT. And my stupid on demand doesnt have NJ - OF ALL SEASONS TO NOT HAVE.

I'm watching. Did you see the scene of Tamra flipping out during dinner, because her son and his new chick annouced a wedding date? His chick was like WTF. Someone should have slapped her and told her to get a fucking grip.

And Shannon's husband is totally gay. I can tell.

NJ - I'm glad to see Dina back. I missed all of last season because I didn't have cable. What happened to everyone else? Did Dina come back because the rest of her family didn't?
    Toodle Loo

Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    I'm watching. Did you see the scene of Tamra flipping out during dinner, because her son and his new chick annouced a wedding date? His chick was like WTF. Someone should have slapped her and told her to get a fucking grip.

NJ - I'm glad to see Dina back. I missed all of last season because I didn't have cable. What happened to everyone else? Did Dina come back because the rest of her family didn't?
    1. Tamra flipping out was totally stagged and fake. That whole scene was super awkward. It's like Tamra needed some action and decided to reenact Vickie's situation with her daughter.

2. I don't think Shannons husband is gay. He's very much a guy from Michigan though. I thought to myself he seemed very Michigan before they even revealed that on the show. lol

3. Yes. Dina is back because Caroline is not. I have a feeling their quarrel is around her divorce from her husband, since he's Caroline's husbands brother.

They married brothers!??! I didn't know that.

Wait, omg I'm so dumb. They're both named Manzo. Why did I not put 2 and 2 together

Yeah. He's always been a cheating assbag to her, so I have no idea why she married him. I think Caroline told Dina to deal with it since she knew what she was getting into and Dina didn't receive that too well.

1. Tamra flipping out was totally stagged and fake. That whole scene was super awkward. It's like Tamra needed some action and decided to reenact Vickie's situation with her daughter.
    I can understand Vickie flipping out about Briana eloping. The situation is different, her kids were grown and gone, she was going through the divorce and every mother wants to see their daugher be a bride and get married. I would totally totally flip if my daughters eloped. I would kill them.

I knew Dina's husband was a butthole when he refused to be on camera. Does anyone know his name? I want to see what he looks like.
    Toodle Loo

Tommy Manzo. Meh, she can do better.

Toodle Loo

so apparently Mario is still cheating on Ramona:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...again-divorce/

August 2nd:

She was from hell on last night's reunion show.

I can understand Vickie flipping out about Briana eloping. The situation is different, her kids were grown and gone, she was going through the divorce and every mother wants to see their daugher be a bride and get married. I would totally totally flip if my daughters eloped. I would kill them.

I knew Dina's husband was a butthole when he refused to be on camera. Does anyone know his name? I want to see what he looks like.
    I wouldn't flip out if my daughter eloped, because I would consider eloping myself. but I agree their situations were totally different and Tamra was just desperate for some episode spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    so apparently Mario is still cheating on Ramona:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...again-divorce/

August 2nd:

She was from hell on last night's reunion show.
    Who? huh?

Damn, I swear the personal trainers are way worse than the babysitters. Wives should be more worried about their husbands personal trainers.
    Toodle Loo

Damn, I swear the personal trainers are way worse than the babysitters. Wives should be more worried about their husbands personal trainers.
    You'd think that'd be a given. Yoga pants, hellooooo

Former RHOBH Dana Wilkey arrested and indicted with fraud.

http://realitywives.net/blogs/former...rrested-fraud/

Another housewife another fraud, this time it’s a former Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills part timer, that has committed fraud. Dana Wilkey known for her $25,000 sunglasses and two friends were arrested on 18th June and indicted for “conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud and aiding and abetting, and [making] false statements to government agents,” according to a FBI press release. I guess they thought they were immune to Teresa Giudice, Joe Giudice and Apollo Nida’s arrest and subsequent jail sentencing.

via the FBI:
    According to the Indictment, Skylar Phoenix, 50, of San Jose, was employed by Blue Shield of Calif. as the manager in the marketing department from approximately June 2003 through September 2011. Lissa Phoenix, 51, of San Jose, is Skylar Phoenix’s registered domestic partner. Dana Wilkey, 41, of Miami, Fla., was the president of Adwil Agency, Inc. with its principle place of business in Beverly Hills, Calif. Adwil Agency served as a vendor for Blue Shield.

In the first scheme alleged in the Indictment, defendants Skylar Phoenix and Lissa Phoenix are alleged to have engaged in an illegal scheme to defraud Blue Shield by creating false employee records and time cards for work allegedly performed by Lissa Phoenix, when in truth no such work was performed. In order to perpetrate this scheme, these defendants presented Lissa Phoenix as “Lisa Beckwith, d/b/a Adwil Communication,” with an address corresponding to the home address of one of Lissa Phoenix’s close family members. Furthermore, the defendants made false “production invoices” from Adwil Communications, to the attention of Skylar Phoenix at Blue Shield, which purported to document and describe actual work being done by Adwil Communications for the benefit of Blue Shield and requesting payment to “L.M. Beckwith.” Skylar Phoenix, in her capacity as manager of the Blue Shield Marketing Department authorized the payment to “L.M. Beckwith,” when in fact no legitimate work was provided to Blue Shield by Lissa Phoenix as described on these invoices. Between September 2004 and March 2011, Skylar Phoenix approved payments to Lissa Phoenix under this scheme of nearly $500,000 for work which was never provided to Blue Shield.

In the second scheme alleged in the Indictment, Dana Wilkey, with the participation and assistance of Skylar Phoenix, entered into a fraudulent marketing contract between Blue Shield and Adwil Agency, Inc., which included the regular payment of undisclosed kickbacks from Wilkey to Skylar Phoenix, Lissa Phoenix, and Rodeo Pink, a shell corporation held by and for the benefit of Skylar Phoenix. Between in or about February 2006 through at least February 2012, Dana Wilkey, through Adwil Agency accounts, paid directly to Lissa Phoenix, Skylar Phoenix, and Rodeo Pink, approximately 87 checks totaling approximately $360,000 in illegal and undisclosed kickbacks related to Adwil Agency’s business with Blue Shield.

Dana Wilkey was arrested by the FBI in Miami, Fla. and made her initial appearance in federal court in Miami earlier in the day. All three defendants were released on bond set in the amount of $250,000 each. Skylar Phoenix and Lissa Phoenix are next scheduled appearance on June 24, 2014, at 1:30 p.m. for a further bond hearing before the Honorable Howard R. Lloyd, United States Magistrate Court Judge in San Jose.
    An Indictment merely alleges that crimes have been committed, and all defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If convicted of the wire fraud and conspiracy counts, the defendants face a maximum sentence of 20 years’ imprisonment on each count, and a fine of $250,000 or twice the gross gain or loss, whichever is greater, plus restitution to the victim if appropriate, and supervised release of up to five years for each violation of 18 U.S.C. ? 1349, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, and 18 U.S.C. 1343, Wire Fraud. In addition, Skylar Phoenix and Lissa Phoenix are also charged with making false statements to government agents. If convicted of those counts, each face a maximum sentence of five years’ imprisonment on each count, a fine of $250,000, and supervised release of up to three years for each violation of 18 U.S.C. ? 1001, False Statement to a Government Agent.
    Last edited by missbad; 08-08-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Also, I take back the heather praise. Ultimately, I hate them all.
    At this point, I do too!

I'm snoozing over all of them. OC and NY have been boring as hell.

IIRC, Dina and Caroline have not spoken for a few years. They were on the outs before the divorce and this season. Caroline wouldn't elaborate.

Thread Information