Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brendon Wheat (25) - 15 January 2012

Her nickname is BrendonsWife and she sent me this:

Who the fuck are you, reposting my blogs to talk shit about them? ESPECIALLY about my husband, and my life, and STALKING me and being up to date.

What is it to you that my MOTHER took photos at my husbands funeral, or that I hugged and yes, KISSED my husband for the LAST time before I would NEVER see him again. and yes, it is a CROSS on his chest, ashes and holy oil, THE PRIEST put that there as he prayed for Brendon. and the Photo is an ULTRASOUND photo of our SON.

Yes, I went through ALL the stages of grief, and didn't start to get better until MONTHS after I had my son. And here almost 2 years later, I still cry and hurt over the unexpected loss of him. as for the name of my son, I was going to give him his fathers name because its what BRENDONS mother wanted, but when it came to it, I wanted my son to have his OWN name.

Yeah, I finally started to move on, and date, because I realized I could not live being miserable and alone, for Gods sake, I was only 19 fucking years old! And my son deserves to have a good man in his life. and NO, I have NOT re-married.. I was engaged but called it off shortly after because I'm not sure I'm ready to make a big step like that, because I still live with the grief of losing the love of my life.

Are you seriously so fucking bored with your life that you have to go in to OTHER peoples lives and stalk them and everything they do and say and criticize what they're doing and talking down when they are clearly HURTING from LOSING somebody.
    Who "joins" a site called MyDeathPage... are you serious???????? I only found this because of typing my husband name into google, and was really confused when I saw something like this because I know I never heard of a site like this. and only "joined" so that I could respond to your extremely low posts about my husband.. go ahead and repost my message to you, I wouldn't be surprised seeing as you have no life of your own, and have probably never lost someone you're close to. But I would prefer rather if you would DELETE everything you posted that has to do with me and my family.

& to the people about my posts being dark.. yeah... no shit... because those were dark times, everything was confusing, horrible people were going out of there way to tell me horrible things while i was in a very vulnerable state.

AND IF YOU ALL REALLY HAVE TO KNOW the autopsy came back and they only found a small amount of alcohol in his system, no drugs... and his heart was enlarged. Which ironically is the same way his grandfather died. So most likely it is a heart problem that runs in his family.

I looked for my husband for TWELVE hours before one of his friends finally contacted me and told me he knew where he could be, and drove me there, which is where I found out he was dead, never saw him until EIGHT days after he passed, because police took him for an autopsy before contacting ANY of his family... so try to imagine that.
    So, when I read the message I thought she sent it to us all because I wasn't actually talking shit about her husband, I just found the cross on his chest strange, that's it.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I feel bad for her. :( that's a lot to go through at such a young age. I'm sad that her new relationship didn't work out, but at the same time I'm glad she didn't jump into another marriage. She seems pretty self aware for a youngin'.

Christina, if you're reading this, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Also I'm glad that the oil and ash/vomit thing was answered. I've never seen a priest do that at a funeral.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

I still stand by my comment about open caskets being weird..especially taking photos of them.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    Her nickname is BrendonsWife and she sent me this:

So, when I read the message I thought she sent it to us all because I wasn't actually talking shit about her husband, I just found the cross on his chest strange, that's it.
    First, we all sympathize with her loss. With that said, I don't think you or anyone else here did anything inappropriate or wrong. It's not like we hacked into private emails or blogs; everything posted here was put on the internet, open to the public. If you don't want people to see and comment on it, don't put it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetleftpeg View Post
    I still stand by my comment about open caskets being weird..especially taking photos of them.
    and putting the photos on the internet, yes. Seconded.

Christina, I meant no disrespect by any of my comments.

I hope everything is okay with you and your son. You deserve to be happy.

Well damn. No reason to be so pissed. I can imagine it would be shocking to see what others really think of your words and actions after such a traumatic event. I'm sure the people in her life aren't going to say what they honestly think. But if you put a blog and pictures on the Internet, it's because you want others to see it so why act so angry that people actually do see it and read it? Sounds like she sill has lots of unresolved grief and anger. And why do people google names? I've googled my own (after hearing that others do it) but never thought to do it on anyone else in my life especially someone who has passed away.

Actually there are quite a few people who wind up here after googling a dead friend/family member and some of them do get angry. Admin. removes the posts if the friend or family requests it--I'm surprised this one hasn't been removed.

Why do people post things on the internet, and then get pissed when it's on the internet?

Sorry for your loss, and I know you're upset because of grieving, but let's get real.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Actually there are quite a few people who wind up here after googling a dead friend/family member and some of them do get angry. Admin. removes the posts if the friend or family requests it--I'm surprised this one hasn't been removed.
    Right. I've seen that alot on here. But I still don't get what someone is hoping to achieve or learn by googling a dead persons name. Hoping to find a secret? A news article they missed? That they were leading another life? I just don't get it.

Well, got a message by her again. She wrote it all in capital letters saying it's "fucking inappropriate to talk and make accusations about a person and family you don't know" etc. etc. She wants this thread to be taken down, but I told her that I am NOT the one who can do this. Don't know if she understands this.

I think it would be the best decision to take this thread down, so can somebody pls do it?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She posts a public blog and then bitches when the public discusses it. Whatever.

Tip: Writing out your emotions is very therapeutic. That's what PAPER AND PENS ARE FOR. It's called a journal. And it won't end up on a forum. Just a head's up.

Sorry to hear you're getting harassed Starry. Hopefully the thread will be taken down and it will stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

i had the impression that it was not the common practice to take articles down from this site unless there was a really compelling reason. even recently, the only one i can remember is morgan ingram, but that wasn't because a friend or family member asked, it was because that thread was actually bursting at the seems with real life crazy.

if they took articles down just because, there would be no MDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I think usually the mods/Mike will take a thread down if a family member writes to them and asks. I don't think calling them names will help, tho.

If she wants to write to someone...here is the list of the site leaders. There is a PM icon beside their name so she can write them.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showgroups.php

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Mrs Wheat please accept my condolences in the loss of your husband. With his passing you have had to endure a pain that many of us hope to never to have to feel, especially at such a young age. Please understand that this site is full of information that is public record, and that no one here on mydeathspace.com mean any harm by our comments.

The pain we feel from the loss of a loved one is intensely personal, and it is obviously burning raw within you right now, and rightly so. Unfortunately, for all the good things that the internet represents, sometimes when we post something intensely personal - like our blogs or photographs, others have access to it if it is left "public" and not protected by your privacy settings. You are more than welcome to come and share with us the wonderful person you found your husband to be. In fact, many of our members discovered this site after dealing with their own loss.

I wish you and your child nothing but the best as you continue to deal with his passing. There is no time limit on the love we feel for the special people in our lives. There is no expiration date. Please don't let the words here tarnish your memories or cause you further pain. You don't need that kind of stress in your life. And again, you have my most heartfelt sympathy as you continue to deal with your loss.

kevansvault
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliss View Post
    Right. I've seen that alot on here. But I still don't get what someone is hoping to achieve or learn by googling a dead persons name. Hoping to find a secret? A news article they missed? That they were leading another life? I just don't get it.
    You start to forget their face & their voice. I can't speak for everybody, but I'd say a lot of people are hoping there might be pix or vids they didn't know about. When pix & vids are all you have left they become pretty special.

(& I second everything Kevin said)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    She posts a public blog and then bitches when the public discusses it. Whatever.

Tip: Writing out your emotions is very therapeutic. That's what PAPER AND PENS ARE FOR. It's called a journal. And it won't end up on a forum. Just a head's up.

Sorry to hear you're getting harassed Starry. Hopefully the thread will be taken down and it will stop.
    I get what you're saying, and I agree for the most part. since most of us have been on mds for a bit, we understand fully that what we put on the Internet is out there for everyone to see. But for most people, things like Fb pages and blogs are only really acknowledged by the people that exist within their own little worlds, and who are invested in their lives on a personal level, not just random outsiders. it has to be pretty disconcerting to discover that others have taken a morbid interest in your life and your sorrows.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    I get what you're saying, and I agree for the most part. since most of us have been on mds for a bit, we understand fully that what we put on the Internet is out there for everyone to see. But for most people, things like Fb pages and blogs are only really acknowledged by the people that exist within their own little worlds, and who are invested in their lives on a personal level, not just random outsiders. it has to be pretty disconcerting to discover that others have taken a morbid interest in your life and your sorrows.
    I get it and I can understand her being upset. She lost me when she said Starry could publish her letter too giving a blow by blow description of how he died. If it were me and I wanted it private I wouldn't have done that.

I kind of relate it to a Woman wearing a super low cut, revealing blouse and then getting angry when people look at her chest. That's all. And I feel bad that Starry is getting the brunt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    she said Starry could publish her letter too giving a blow by blow description of how he died. If it were me and I wanted it private I wouldn't have done that.
    where did you see this?

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    where did you see this?
    . go ahead and repost my message to you

It's within the first message to Starry above. And she explains how she went though the stages of grief and started dating again. It's almost like she was letting it out to us as therapy. Which is fine. And maybe even good for her to do. Letting things out to strangers can be healing. I just don't get the double standard. But then again it can be confusing for her. I can see that.

- thx BB.

Thread Information