Birth: Feb. 11, 1986
    Springdale
    Washington County
    Arkansas, USA
    Death: Jan. 15, 2012
    Springdale
    Washington County
    Arkansas, USA

Brendon Leroy Wheat, 25, of Springdale, Ark., died Sunday, Jan. 15, 2012.
    Brendon was born Feb. 11, 1986, to Brenda Sue Waltrip and Raymond LeRoy Wheat in Springdale.

Brendon grew up in Springdale, and was baptized at John Brown University in June 1998. He played many sports, including football, track, basketball and All-Stars baseball, and was on the Student Council and Yearbook Staff. He won a national award in journalism, and participated in the gifted and talented program.
    Brendon enjoyed spending time with his wife and family, learning guitar, working out and cooking. His wife loved to cook for him because he was so appreciative and loved to eat. Brendon met his wife, Christina Janelle Temple, while she was visiting her sister in Springdale. Last spring, Brendon ventured north to Alaska to meet her family. In 2011, his job took him to Arizona, Nevada and California. He went skydiving for the first time last summer at Pismo Beach in northern California. He was enthralled by the experience, and wowed by "the view!"
    Brendon loved learning about God, and how to live as a Christian. He loved the steadiness he gained when he immersed himself in the Scriptures and teachings. While courting, Brendon and Christina spent hours on the phone and Internet searching the Scriptures, reading together and posting verses and sweet messages to one another on Facebook. A favorite verse he shared with Christina was John 14:6, "Jesus answered, ?I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man comes to the Father but by me'." He loved Bible studies, and studied with both Pastor Harold and Fr. John.

Brendon's unexpected death leaves many friends and family broken-hearted. They remember the principles that were so important to Brendon, especially the principles of being a servant to others, and showing love through that service. Brendon's mother, Brenda, remembers a favorite verse of his from Psalms 3, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." In times like these we know we cannot lean on our own understanding.

Brendon married Christina Janelle Temple on Sept. 17, 2011. They were excited about the arrival of their first child, due in June, and were looking forward to going to the ultrasound to see him.

Brendon is survived by his wife, Christina, and their son, Brendon Anthony LeRoy Wheat; his mother, Brenda Wheat (Springdale); father, LeRoy (and Shirley) Wheat (Huntsville, Ark.); maternal grandmother Rosalie (Brasher) Waltrip; his siblings, Mike Wheat (Langley, Okla.), Diane Wheat Polson (Clifty, Ark.), Tyrone Wheat of Springdale, half brother, Brandon Waltrip; and stepbrothers, Mike Toynton (Siloam Springs) and David Toynton. Brendon also leaves many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, especially nephews Evan Scarborough and Brayson and Brannon Waltrip.

Brendon is pre-deceased by his paternal grandparents, Raymond and Iona (Coy) Wheat; his maternal grandfather, Robert Roy Waltrip; and his stepfather, Gene Sawyer, who passed Jan. 6.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, Jan. 23, 2012, at Backstrom-Pyeatte Funeral Home in Springdale, Ark. Fr. John Atchison will officiate over services.
    Schedule: Visitation at noon; Funeral Service at 1 p.m.; burial at Elm Springs Cemetery immediately following; with a Mercy Meal served at St. Nicholas Antiochian Orthodox Christian Church at 3171 S. 48th St., Springdale.

Burial:
    Elm Springs Cemetery
    Elm Springs
    Washington County
    Arkansas, USA

Created by: L Bruns
    Record added: Jan 22, 2012
    Find A Grave Memorial# 83826371
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...826371&df=all&
    https://www.facebook.com/brendon.wheat

His wife posted a photo of his body lying in the casket. I mean, come on! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I think this blog makes it very clear that he took his own life. R.I.P. :(

January 27th, 2012
    Posted on August 9, 2012

I love my husband Brendon, so much. and it BREAKS MY HEART to see how many people are completely disrespecting him. HE WOULD NOT WANT ANY OF THIS.
    and I hope you all get over yourselves and leave ME and HIS SON and HIM alone!
    AGAIN THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SUPPORTIVE AND THOSE OF YOU WHO REALLY DID LOVE BRENDON AND HELPED OUT WITH EVERYTHING!! I know Brendon would appreciate that so much.
    Rest In Peace, Brendon♥
    You out of all people know the love I have for you.
    and I even remember you saying at one point “Nobody knows how we feel about each other except for us, no one could know how deep our love is, because they are not us.”
    a husband who “hates” his wife, would not say so many sweet things to her.
    i don’t believe any of you tried helping him when he was struggling with alcohol and drugs. I was the only one brave enough to let him take his anger out on me because it was HARD for him trying to come off of it, and i seem to be the only one who was telling him not to do it and when i would take something away from him (like a beer) or nag at him because he was taking pills right in front of me, that made him mad and want to talk crap to people he’s “close” to about me.
    but you know what, AFTER Brendon would get out of the mind set that he NEEDED those things, he would THANK me for not letting him, THANK ME for HELPING him, and would open up and tell me how he had to get out of what he was doing, that he needed to get away from all the temptation, that he needed to get out of Arkansas.
    but he never once made me doubt US, I knew and HE knew that he needed help.
    and the fact some of you people are blaming his death on me is pathetic, why don’t you look at yourselves, i highly doubt YOU tried to help him in any way.

______
    he would always tell me i’d never find anyone else in the world that loves me as much as he does.
    and from things that have happened between us, i know for a fact he never wanted to lose me or leave me, that would devastate him, and not only him, but ME TOO! it’s sad that some people didn’t see how loving Brendon was and that he would never do anything to hurt me OR anyone else for that matter. and people trying to make me believe that he did is f-d up. and i find that to be totally disrespectful to him.
    I wish i could just talk to Brendon right now because I know he would be reassuring me and making me feel alright and 100% confident. this seriously all makes me sick to my stomach, i wish Brendon was here.

My heart is sunk and moist is eye,
    As nothing is more painful than the last good-bye.
    These two words would change my life forever,
    As a life without you, I thought never.

Remember that time together we spent,
    Like a wind of joy that came and went.
    Now we stand at the road’s end,
    To choose our path and our lives to mend.

I hope that God will make up for this loss,
    And maybe in future our roads will cross.
    Till then I thank you for the moments we shared,
    And for me, so much, you loved and cared.

Good-Bye to you, oh my soul beloved,
    To the good old relationship that we both served.

It’s like Brendon wrote this song for me.

Something Sweet Brendon LeRoy Wheat Wrote For Me Last Valentines Day. 2011.

You Are My Heart; My Life; My love; My Soul;
    The one who completes me and makes me whole.
    You’re the feeling I get that never goes away;
    Through good times and bad, I know that you’ll stay.
    Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
    I’ll spend the rest of my life making sure that you see,
    For better or worse, til’ death to us part.
    Christina Janelle Temple, I give you my heart.

Brendon LeRoy Wheat, You really were the best husband anyone could ever ask for. I love you so much, nothing anyone does or says will EVER change that. baby likes kicking me when it gets close to bed time.
    I love it so much, wish Brendon could experience all this with me.
    I know he wanted to, he was so excited about all this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLpsD..._order&list=UL

I’ve always loved Dido, and this is one of my favorite songs.
    it makes me think of Brendon ever since i knew him.
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Christina Wheat. Bookmark the permalink.
    http://letterstobrendon.blog.com/201...ary-27th-2012/
    http://letterstobrendon.blog.com/

suicide or drugs?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

4/10/2012

I still can't believe you did this.
    I can't stand it, and I'm never gonna understand why, I hate not knowing what your intentions were or what you were trying to prove or if you were just being plain stupid.
    There's so much that just doesn't make sense.

We should have left right when you told me you wanted to get out of AR and get away from that crazy bitch, and just have it be you me and our baby. You're right when you said she's a manipulative and ruthless, lying bitch. And look at her, she wheezled herself right into your family. She doesn't see that you dumped her ass 6 years ago for a reason, and you would tell me how disgusting she was and youd never go back to that, and you could do wayyyyy better (and that better was me ) and you married ME.

And it's pretty clear you wanted her out of your life for good, which is why you told me you wanted us to move outta state, but my stupid ass was telling you we had to wait for our 1 year lease to be up. Ughh, should have packed and left and got you outta there. Transferred your parole, we would be so much happier right now if we did!

All you wanted was a simple life and to spend it with your wife and family, and a crazy bitch had to make that impossible for you, I'm sorry that you saw this as your only way out baby. I'm still mad at you for leavin like that. And it still hurts. But babe you should have been patient. You were gonna have it your way eventually.

We were gonna get you out of all that mess, drugs and alcohol were the wrong thing to turn to baby.

Though there is that one thing I'll never understand.. And that's the way you died. I still don't see why you did that, there's plenty of possible reasons and it could simply just be that you didn't do it on purpose.
    Sounds like a drug & alcohol OD with no suicide note, so they don't know if it was accidental. Lots of drama with his family and the ex!
    Last edited by *crickets*; 09-03-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Sounds like a drug & alcohol OD with no suicide note, so they don't know if it was accidental. Lots of drama with his family and the ex!
    Jesus! This is def. a huge drama fest. Half of her stuff is really dark. Maybe she was going through the stages of grief??

http://letterstobrendon.blog.com/page/7/

i miss you so much Brendon. this is only getting worse everyday. it hurts so bad i can’t stand it, i just wanna be dead more than ever now.
    Drinking and doing drugs, doing whatever the hell pleases you while making me miserable. You really were just a selfish asshole, hiding behind a nice guy for only a little while.

A good person doesn?t go behind their wife?s back and do the shit that you did, and even knowing you had a baby on the way you STILL didn?t wanna change, you always only cared about yourself and I?m seeing that now, it makes sense, looking back on everything, it was always for you, not for me. You were always doing things for yourself, and what you thought was best for you and eventually you just became selfish and didn?t care what kind of situation you put me through or what you were doing to me. But even with being so selfish you still couldn?t please yourself and so you blamed it all on me. And look where you ended up.

You had the potential to be a great husband and an amazing father, but clearly that?s not what you wanted because you gave up so easily and always soaking up in self-pity.
    You had POTENTIAL, and I believed in you, I believed you could over come anything, I believed you really had that good person somewhere inside of you and I was always trying to dig it out, I wanted the person I fell in love with.
    I don?t even know the person who died.. All I know is he took the person that I loved most in this world, and I hate him for taking that sweet man from me and for putting me through what he did. And leaving me all alone. I thought I could save him, but I guess he was already too far gone, completely gone.
    did you do this on purpose? what are you trying to do? it’s like you twisted everybody’s minds and left to start a war. and they actually convince me sometimes that you didn’t love me, and you don’t know how much that hurts, i feel betrayed by you, like a was some fucked up game you wanted to play, pick a random nice honest girl and make her life miserable..after all you knew how charming and lova
    I’m so sorry Brendon, i should have been there for you. you needed me and i let you down.. the time you needed me more than anything , i gave up on you, i should have stayed and made sure you got home okay, i shouldn’t have even let you drive with how drunk you were, i should have taken you home and taken care of you and fought for you like i always have before, i should have stayed til you were all better and just loved you instead of letting your stupid meaningless drunk Brendon words get to me.. i’m so sorry baby, i love you so much, this hurts.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-10-2013 at 02:34 AM.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post

His wife posted a photo of his body lying in the casket. I mean, come on! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Hmm no longer there. Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Hmm no longer there. Figures.
    Look up in the blog she writes.

I think she has about 10 phootos of him in the casket.

ETA: this page
    http://letterstobrendon.blog.com/page/13/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-10-2013 at 12:51 PM.

wtf? did someone throw up on him?

OH. MY . Gawddd. WOW, yeah, what is that? He is holding a pic too? Prob of her? EDIT: Looks like it is some kind of cross made from sand or something? I could never understand how people could take photos of a dead loved one in thier casket. UHH boggles me. If i had caught anyone taking pics of my bro at his wake i probably would have pounced on them. uhhh
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 09-10-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Look up in the blog she writes.

I think she has about 10 phootos of him in the casket.

ETA: this page
    http://letterstobrendon.blog.com/page/13/
    Holly hell, thanks berm.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Holly hell, thanks berm.

You're welcome. The blog is crazy. She def. goes through all the stages of grief.

She named the baby before it was born, Brendon, but after the baby was born......all I see is the baby is named Anthony. I guess she changed her mind.

Also, looks like she is getting married to a new guy named Peter.
    https://www.facebook.com/christina.j.temple/photos

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    wtf? did someone throw up on him
    That's what it looks like (I know it's probably not). I'm really disturbed by it

As i said, it seems like a cross made out of sand or something...maybe she let the kid do it? Especially in this pic.

Maybe it's some kind of ash.

Or it's possible he loved the ocean or something similar....and the wife put it in with him.

Note to myself: Nobody is allowed to put anything on my dead body except for chocolate. Plus, nobody is allowed to post photos of my dead body online.

Whether you believe in a higher being or going onto a better place, I don't really see the point in viewing and even hugging a cold stiff corpse.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    You're welcome. The blog is crazy. She def. goes through all the stages of grief.

She named the baby before it was born, Brendon, but after the baby was born......all I see is the baby is named Anthony. I guess she changed her mind.

Also, looks like she is getting married to a new guy named Peter.
    https://www.facebook.com/christina.j.temple/photos
    The guys name is Glenn: http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCi3H...eature%3Dwatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by sweetleftpeg View Post
    Whether you believe in a higher being or going onto a better place, I don't really see the point in viewing and even hugging a cold stiff corpse.
    the viewing is actually said to have a beneficial psychological effect. while a person is living, you create a living body image of the person. viewing the dead is supposed to replace that image with another death image of the person, helping you to accept that your loved one is in fact gone.

it aids the grieving process.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post

What? LOL. Somebody called him Peter on the wedding photos. Oh well, maybe I read it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    the viewing is actually said to have a beneficial psychological effect. while a person is living, you create a living body image of the person. viewing the dead is supposed to replace that image with another death image of the person, helping you to accept that your loved one is in fact gone.

it aids the grieving process.
    Yeah, that's a fair enough argument I suppose. If I was playing Devil's Advocate though, you could say that the final viewing of a person as a cold dead corpse could also have a reverse psychological effect. That is, your last image of the person should be as them alive rather than dead. Just to play Devil's Advocate, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    Note to myself: Nobody is allowed to put anything on my dead body except for chocolate. Plus, nobody is allowed to post photos of my dead body online.
    Interestingly, I believe that is what they used on Brendon. Looks like Ovaltine to me.

Anyone else got that "slightly harsh" message by Brendon's wife? I think we should delete this thread, it's not worth it hurting anybody.

What message?

Her blog isn't showing up for me, and it looks like her FB is gone. Boo!

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Can we see the message?

can we also find out if someone barfed on him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information