Birth: May 10, 1981, USA
Death: Jan. 30, 2012
Rossville
Walker County
Georgia, USA

Obituary
February 1, 2012
W. L. Wilson & Sons Funeral Home

ROSSVILLE, GA - Christina Diane Wooten, 30, passed away Monday, January 30, 2012.

She was a lifelong resident of North Georgia and was of the Baptist faith.

She enjoyed spending her days on facebook and caring for her animals, especially her beloved pug, Pacey.

She was preceded in death by her grandparents, John H. and Bessie Koonce Wooten.

Christina is survived by her mother, Cathy Wooten; grandparents, Papaw and Ganny Ervin; half-sister, Margaret Wooten Edwards; aunt, Wanda (Bruce) Jones; uncle, Larry (Pam) Ervin; and several cousins, nieces and nephews.

The funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, February 2, 2012, in the funeral home chapel with Brother Rick Ball officiating.

Interment will follow at Lakewood Memorial Gardens, South.

The family will receive friends from 1 to 3 p.m. and 5 to 8 p.m. today and prior to the service on Thursday.

Arrangements by W.L. Wilson and Sons Funeral Home, Fort Oglethorpe, GA.

Burial:
Lakewood Memory Gardens South
Lakeview
Catoosa County
Georgia, USA

Created by: Richard B. Tucker, Sr.
Record added: Feb 01, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 84321298
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...321298&df=all&
https://www.facebook.com/christina.d.wooten.9
http://www.myspace.com/448469731

Is her text on MySpace enough evidence to say she died from health issues? I think that's most likely the case:

I'm 27 I live in a small town in Georgia, really close to Chattanooga, TN. I still live with my mom and my grandparents are in the house next door, so I walk over to see them everyday. I also still sleep with stuffed animals. My room is decorated with The Little Mermaid and other sea stuff, it has been since I was 13 and I don't really want to change it, I'm an old fashined girl,I still love fairy tales and disney movies. I've been really sick since I was 3, actually you could really say since birth (I had jaundice). I keep having more and more wrong with me as time goes by, I have things wrong that most people have never heard of and probably have most of the ones you have heard about. I'm really depressed all the time, but I'm getting better and hope I will keep getting better. I also have a really bad back and can't get out and do much of anything. I had surgery last March to remove a tumor from my neck and it still bothers me. I've been homeschooled since I was 11 and so I don't have any friends other then the ladies my mom knows and the ones I have online. I don't get out and go anywhere because of being sick and because I have agoraphobia (social phobia)financial issues also. I wish I did have friends and could go to the mall and movies and out to eat and things, I can't drive, mainly because my mom is kind of afraid and she doesn't take me out to try. I'm not able to work so I stay home with my Husky mix Porkchop and my 4 cats, Piper, Pandora, Philamina, and Peaches. I had a pug named Pacey and this month makes 2 years since I had to put him to sleep. I stil miss him dearly he was my best and only friends and my little boy, he helped cheer me up lots of times and kept me from commiting suicide, I'm really upset this year, last year I was in the hospital and to doctor's and things and worring about the tumor so it didn't really hit me. I try to do stuff around the house and I cook and make desserts, more lately than I had been doing. I'm in water therapy right now and I really hope it works. I write poems that seem to help things sometimes. My grandma keeps my cousin's baby girl and I go over to help every afternoon when I get up and I really like doing that. I guess this sounds really disinteresting and depressing, but oh well,sorry, it said about me and this is me.
I think I'll never ever be upset with how things are going in my life again ...