Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Blake Fomby aka Mr. Formaldehyde (27) passed away in his sleep

Legacy.com sucks. They delete your account after 90 days and make people pay them money. That's fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Legacy.com sucks. They delete your account after 90 days and make people pay them money. That's fucked.
    Yeah, when my mom died we were "supposed" to get a free year to legacy.com through the hospice. Nope, didn't happen, we could have used that. It had all kinds of bereavement support there

Quote Originally Posted by okac View Post
    you know how you can decide to be a doner?
    maybe we need an option on mds that we would like to opt in/out of having a page about us if one of us passes...
    Just so yall know. If I pass, warn my family that I will haunt them if they don't respect my donor choice. It's right on my drivers license. Tell them I know how to haunt their asses.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Nope. You know the rules!
    ???

I only meant so we can all give our permission so that theres no questions by anyone else.

Obviously I'd be posted, I'm not shy about being a member lol
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

I think he's alluding to the whole WHY YOU NO ASK ME TO DONATE AND THEN MAKE ME FEEL BAD FUCK YOU thing that happens every time someone does a money collection.

Yeah, and I would agree that maybe his memorial page should be premium only. Just comprise stuff he contributed and stuff like that.
    He wasn't ashamed to be a part of the forum, and he was a regular to the extreme so my vote is who cares about the family when it comes with what we do, on our forum, which he was a HUGE part of. I'm not saying be disrespectful to the family at all, just most family members that come here and get pissed off are only getting mad because they are seeing some people make fun of the dead. I don't think that will happen in this situation. I'm thinking what I just wrote sounds harsh, don't mean it to be, just hope you guys don't hold back when I die.

RIP Blake, you will be missed and were one funny motherfucker.

???

I only meant so we can all give our permission so that theres no questions by anyone else.

Obviously I'd be posted, I'm not shy about being a member lol
    But what about the members that press that "opt out" button by mistake, lol

I remember how much fun he had Rick Rolling me. My "never met a link I wouldn't click", was a great amusement to him. RIP to the Rick Rolling Master.
    Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.

I think he's alluding to the whole WHY YOU NO ASK ME TO DONATE AND THEN MAKE ME FEEL BAD FUCK YOU thing that happens every time someone does a money collection.
    are you talking to me?
    I'm not sure cause I didnt mention anything about money but thought maybe what I said was taken incorrectly?

Quote Originally Posted by wheresthebeef View Post
    But what about the members that press that "opt out" button by mistake, lol
    ok maybe we need only an opt out and if you dont opt out youre stuck! lol

Quote Originally Posted by teifl View Post
    I remember how much fun he had Rick Rolling me. My "never met a link I wouldn't click", was a great amusement to him. RIP to the Rick Rolling Master.
    He'd be proud, my daughter rolls me with alarming frequency. I don't ever really dislike it though, truth be told.

are you talking to me?
    I'm not sure cause I didnt mention anything about money but thought maybe what I said was taken incorrectly?
    No, I think in general whenever members get together to do nice stuff for people, some bitter asshole always complains about it.

He wasn't ashamed to be a part of the forum, and he was a regular to the extreme so my vote is who cares about the family when it comes with what we do, on our forum, which he was a HUGE part of. I'm not saying be disrespectful to the family at all, just most family members that come here and get pissed off are only getting mad because they are seeing some people make fun of the dead. I don't think that will happen in this situation. I'm thinking what I just wrote sounds harsh, don't mean it to be, just hope you guys don't hold back when I die.

I absolutely agree. He was an active part of this forum and had friends on this community, just like the sports ones that he frequented as well. While some of the family may consider it "morbid" he was a part of the MDS family. I think a memorial or mention would be fitting. I recently kept seeing him on my suggested friends list and never got around to adding him on FB, wish I did. Damn, 27 is too damn young to die. RIP Blake.

No, I think in general whenever members get together to do nice stuff for people, some bitter asshole always complains about it.
    Hey, she hasn't been around since the last time ok? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    Hey, she hasn't been around since the last time ok? hahaha
    I like to think she's in a better, happier place.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I like to think she's in a better, happier place.
    I hope so too.

Wow rip mr f :( i am shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbettie View Post
    He'd be proud, my daughter rolls me with alarming frequency. I don't ever really dislike it though, truth be told.
    I always told him that that was the last time he would roll me. Then he would post something and put a link and I would always click it before I knew what I was doing. I might know all the words to that song by heart.
    Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.

Crazy, lots of members coming out the woodwork. Word spreads fast.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Becca text me, thats how i found out.

r

There are many of you that knew him better than me so I totally see your point if view Beefy. I would just hate for someone to see the post about huffing the dust off and have people suddenly assume "OMG he died because he huffed and was part of a death website!". He was around here for a long time and we all know that we are much more respectful than many people would think we are. Anything in good taste, no matter where it is posted, would be good for the family to know just how many people have funny memories and stories to tell about him. I know if I lost my son at a young age it would be comforting to hear how he interacted with people and how many people he left with happy memories.

Oh so true!

It does suck that Legacy has such a quick cut off unless you pay to keep it. I think that seeing so many randoms in the guest book would help his family be comforted in reading messsages from people they never even knew were a part of his life.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Becca text me, thats how i found out.
    There were rumors going around that you had passed away due to another ham sized tumor. Glad to see you are still alive.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

These things happen in 3's btw.

Be safe tonight members.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Crazy, lots of members coming out the woodwork. Word spreads fast.
    Facebook is faster than Superman!

I would just like to state that if i ever pass away, i would like for one female member here to give MBS a blowjob to completion.

it will be a name in the hat type of deal.

That is my one and only request.

Thread Information