Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Blake Fomby aka Mr. Formaldehyde (27) passed away in his sleep

What Nancy said.
    I can imagine if no one saw him fall, the finding would be a little surprising til they put it all together.
    Interesting fact - the reason they say you should not go to sleep after a head injury is because your mental status cant be monitored. Awake, the person will show signs of brain trauma and can get medical intervention.
    So Blake to blow it off not realizing he was really hurt
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

He probably honestly did not feel like he was hurt. Did they rule out him being knocked unconscious and then dying?

So sad. So young.

RIP Blake
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    He probably honestly did not feel like he was hurt. Did they rule out him being knocked unconscious and then dying?

So sad. So young.

RIP Blake
    I wondered that at first, but I think they did (rule it out) because it seems like he went to sleep after- not supportive of dying right then.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Scary. I hit my head pretty often, and I've had a few concussions.

That's such a sad loss of a young life.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Scary. I hit my head pretty often, and I've had a few concussions.

That's such a sad loss of a young life.
    Ditto. And they always let me go to sleep.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thats why i was wondering if when he was found, if there was any bruising or anything that no one would have noticed until they did the autopsy.

Such a sad tragedy all around, too young. I have a friend whose son has has some pretty serious concussions and they have to wake him up ever few hours and he's 15 yrs old. That would bother me.

And Blake probably had no interaction with anyone from the time he hit his head to when he finally went to sleep so it just wasnt obvious. Im sure the family were at a loss trying to understand what happened. Im always confused when a young person passes away due to 'natural causes'.

Thats why i was wondering if when he was found, if there was any bruising or anything that no one would have noticed until they did the autopsy.

Such a sad tragedy all around, too young. I have a friend whose son has has some pretty serious concussions and they have to wake him up ever few hours and he's 15 yrs old. That would bother me.

And Blake probably had no interaction with anyone from the time he hit his head to when he finally went to sleep so it just wasnt obvious. Im sure the family were at a loss trying to understand what happened. Im always confused when a young person passes away due to 'natural causes'.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post

This ain\t natural causes. Just cause it wasn't a gunshot doesn't mean there was anything natural about this. There was still trauma.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    This ain\t natural causes. Just cause it wasn't a gunshot doesn't mean there was anything natural about this. There was still trauma.
    Yeah, it was accidental, not natural.

i think that what she means is that possibly, those young people that are listed as natural causes, may have actually hit their head or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    i think that what she means is that possibly, those young people that are listed as natural causes, may have actually hit their head or something.
    Yikes, I would hope an autopsy would be thorough enough to not mislabel that.

Zo got it. I was referring to young people as a whole not Blake himself.

Head injuries are scary. My 12 year old DD had a pretty bad concussion and I had to wake her up every hour to make sure she knew who she was, what day it was, etc. She had no memory of what happened and kept repeating herself over and over.

My cousin fell down the steps coming off of the train after work, hit the side of his head, but didn't feel sick until he got home and realized something was really bad. He had to have emergency brain surgery and almost didn't make it.

I dunno why everyone thinks he fell forwards. He probably fell backwards, knocked the back of his head, didn't think anything of it.

that horrible i'm always banging my head.

rip blake.

I want to see the medical examiner's report.

The cause of death is more tragic IMO than an OD or something preventable(?), but it also feels very Disney to me. No way for us to actually know if the family is BS'ing when it was really pills or something naughty.

I dunno why everyone thinks he fell forwards. He probably fell backwards, knocked the back of his head, didn't think anything of it.
    I have knocked my head a few times on things and wondered if that simple bump is enough to hurt me. Obviously every single time I keep on living, but it seems kind of scary to know that any time one of those bumps could be a bad one, bad enough to not wake up. It's like Natasha Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I want to see the medical examiner's report.

The cause of death is more tragic IMO than an OD or something preventable(?), but it also feels very Disney to me. No way for us to actually know if the family is BS'ing when it was really pills or something naughty.
    A conspiracy??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I dunno. My guess is they ran a toxicology panel to see if he had anything in his system in addition to the fall. Shit happens. People die in the bathroom all the time.

I never implied he fell forwards. In my mind, I figured it was the type of fall where he fell backwards from a slip and knocked the back of his head on something. I asked what I asked because with having hair and all, I was wondering if he would have been bruised on his scalp and if it would have been noticeable.

Another thing is scary to me because its like how much force in a fall can be fatal? That's scary.

When I had a concussion, it took a day for the bump to show up.

There may be no external bump or bruise. All damage can be internal. The brain can shift around in the skull enough to cause a ruptured vessel, brain bruising/swelling, etc.
    Maybe he had a weak vessel wall in some area of his brain that slowly bled/ruptured in his sleep.

Same can happen with seat belt injuries. I have seen internal bleeding without external bleeding (bruising).
    Also, people who ride dirt bikes with helmets and protective clothing/pads. One dump off the bike, the head hits with helmet on, brain is jostled around a little. Concussion occurs with no external evidence. Internal bleeding occurs with no external evidence.

When I had a concussion, it took a day for the bump to show up.
    Maybe morbid might know but i wonder if after he hit his head and he passed from that trauma, would a bump or bruise still show up since the body is no longer working? I don't know how else to phrase this so im hoping you get my point/question.

It isnt as much the force of the fall as where you hit.
    A blow to the temple can be easily fatal, or just that perfect storm of where he was hit and how his brain was effected.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I need to stop laughing at people when they fall. I would feel bad if they died later and I had just laughed at them.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    I need to stop laughing at people when they fall. I would feel bad if they died later and I had just laughed at them.
    I can't help it. I laugh. Then I check on them.

Thread Information