Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Britny Haarup (19) and sister Ashley Key (22) found dead in a field two days after they went missing

Quote Originally Posted by atticus wench View Post
    Who names their child "Britny"? And then goes on to have child custody disputes on facebook?

Those poor kids. I hope they get help from some literate relatives.

I also wonder how she knew this guy.

“He intended to have sex with Britny,” said Platte Co. Sheriff Richard Andersen. “He had never had sex with her before but he had known her for a while and was attracted to her so he went there for the purpose of having sex.”
    http://fox4kc.com/2012/07/16/man-con...er-using-meth/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rememb...23558761070763
    http://www.facebook.com/FindBritnyAndAshley

I get that, but I wonder HOW i.e. WHERE she met him.
    I was born to hustle roses down the avenues of the dead.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54545&dateline=129369  0205

Wait, are you really wondering how a 19 year old with TWO KIDS knew a meth head? I'm guessing she didn't run with a bunch of conservative college sophomores.

Hey, hey, hey. I was 19 with two kids and I didn't hag out with meth heads or any other druggies.

I didn't hang out with them, either.

Quote Originally Posted by k_bass View Post
    Hey, hey, hey. I was 19 with two kids and I didn't hag out with meth heads or any other druggies.

I didn't hang out with them, either.
    Yeah, but your mom wasn't like 12 years older than you and knew how to spell your name.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    OT but Neens is gonna implode when she sees the spelling of this family's names.
    nestle, i just can't....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    nestle, i just can't....
    so right there with you!!!

This is all kinds of fucked up. Don't even get me started on the stupid fb fighting over who baby #1's daddy is. Like Bowie said we are dealing with tweens here. Okay maybe grandma is legal to buy booze, but bad spelling looks like it has been handed down through the generations. This isn't even the ozarks. Really though what can you expect from people who obviously leave grammar school to breed. hmm

Meth obviously the drug of love, killing, & clean-up.

Rip Britny & Ashley

Clifford D. Miller?s fate was decided before he stepped inside a Platte County courtroom this morning and admitted killing two sisters during a drug-fueled plan to forcibly have sex with one of them.

Pleading guilty to two counts of first-degree murder meant Miller faced mandatory sentences of life in prison with no chance of parole. And a Platte County Judge Owens Lee Hull Jr., decided today that he must serve those life sentences back-to-back.

The 32-year-old Trimble resident beat and smothered Britny Haarup, 19, and her sister, Ashley Key, 22 on July 13 in Edgerton, Mo.

Afterward, he left Haarup?s 5-month-old and 18-month-old children alone in a crib, loaded the women?s bodies into a truck, drove them to a remote area and dumped them next to a soybean field. Frantic family members spent two anguished days searching for the sisters before authorities found their bodies.

Though Miller did not speak at the hearing, his public defender, Thomas Jacquinot, said he was remorseful. Wearing a blue blazer, dress shirt and tie, Miller looked down as prosecutors presented the facts of the case.

Miller admitted he was high on methamphetamine when he went to Haarup?s home unannounced with a plan to have sex with her, although the two had no previous sexual relationship, said Platte County Prosecutor Eric Zahnd, who said the crimes involved, ?depravity of mind and were outrageously, wantonly vile, horrible and inhuman.?

Key loved music, and Haarup planned to become a neonatal intensive care nurse, said their father, Paul Haarup. He described them as loving and caring and talked of the difficulty ahead for when the family must tell their daughters how their mothers died.

Paul Haarup read a statement from his wife, who was stepmother to the sisters, that captured some of the family?s pain.

?We hold on to the memories of their laughter that will never be heard again and the love and warmth of their hugs that will never be felt again,? he read. ?We will not let thoughts of the evil person who brutally murdered them darken our happy memories.?

The incident unfolded just after sunrise, when Miller stole into Haarup?s home. A startled Key awakened from her sleep on a living room couch and confronted Miller, who punched her, grabbed an object from a table and struck her in the head. Miller then smothered Key until she stopped moving. He sat on the couch next to Key?s body comtemplating his next move, Zahnd said.

?He decided his only option was to get rid of both women,? he said.

After that, Miller walked into Haarup?s bedroom still wanting to have sex with Haarup.

Haarup was asleep on her side facing away from Miller. He struck her head with a stick. Haarup sat up and screamed as Miller repeatedly struck her in the head before suffocating her with a pillow, Zahnd said.

One of Haarup?s daughters was in the room at the time, and the second was in a crib in another room. Miller moved one girl into the crib with her sister.

He then tried, but failed, to have sex with the suffocated Haarup.

Before leaving the home an hour later, Miller smoked more methamphetamine and wrapped the women?s bodies in plastic and bed sheets. He placed them in the back of a white, 2002 Dodge Ram pickup truck, grabbed the truck keys from Haarup?s purse and took the bodies to tree-lined property near County Line Road.

Miller also stole two rifles plus a 12-gauge shotgun and a double-barrel shotgun. Miller later said he needed money, so he drove the Dodge Ram and the weapons to an apartment complex near Prairie View Road in Kansas City, North. Once there, he gave one of the rifles to a friend to sell.

No one knew the sisters were missing until Haarup?s fianc?, Matt Meyers, came home that afternoon and found her two daughters alone in a crib.

Haarup?s cellphone and purse, her sister?s purse and her sister?s shoes were at the home. A blood-soaked comforter remained on the couch.

Authorities later found Miller at his girlfriend?s residence in Parkville, where he had spent the night. Miller was arrested without incident. He?d been spotted in Kansas City and near Trimble driving the truck authorities had associated with the women?s disappearance. Witnesses also told of Miller trying to sell the weapons.

Miller later told investigators that he had known Haarup for some time and was attracted to her.

Afterwards, Haarup said the family continues to struggle with putting their lives back together but they were pleased Miller will spend the rest of his life in prison.

?It is just the last leg of one journey in this situation. He is put away for life and that was the goal and we reached that goal,? Haarup said leaving the courthouse.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/04/23...#storylink=cpy
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I am just now reading about this (as I've been away from the site for a long time) and am glad it was bumped so that I could comment without getting yelled at LOL...I, too, couldn't help but be curious as to the spelling of Britny. So, the mother left out the "e" in her name, but not in the other daughter's? Shouldn't her name be spelled Ashly? I know, random, but that's how my mind works...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Snap, they got him at his girlfriends house??

What a sick fuck. Glad he is put away forever.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I cannot believe what a piece of shit this guy is.

There's only 2 good things in this story, the first is that he didn't consider very young kids/babies a threat or an option & NQ is right, it's really lucky her 4yr old wasn't there. It could've been like the Greenough family murders in Western Australia if she had been, & it's already nasty enough & similar enough as it is in the intent & entry aspects.

(the Greenough murders were so fucking disgusting that the details of what he did to the teenage son & two very young daughters were ordered never to be revealed by the presiding judge.The series "C.I Australia" covered the case as best they could with the restrictions still in place decades later. It's on youtube if anyone's interested).

Secondly, there were references to him having a girlfriend. I didn't see her named in the thread so I'm assuming she wasn't out there defending her man on camera or fb, proclaiming to all that the sisters invited him over, attempted to seduce him & their murders occurred in self-defence as he fought them off to stay true to the love of his life. It's refreshing to not see the girlfriend trashing the victim or offering a series of ridiculous alibi's. I feel bad for the whole family & everyone who cared about them, but I feel worst for the youngest. She's bound to search the details when she's older & she's going to realise this guy picked her up & held her with the hands that just killed her mother & aunt. That's enough to mess with any teenager's head.

I just googled the Greenough Family massacre....as awful as it is, I'm still surprised they won't say how they were really killed...I mean, we hear about such horrible deaths every day, as sad as that is to say. Just don't get why, is all.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Looks like the mom died, possibly in 2013? I wonder what happened?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Looks like the mom died, possibly in 2013? I wonder what happened?
    Here is her obituary; she died in 2014.

https://meyersfuneralchapel.com/tareasa-haarup/

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here is her obituary; she died in 2014.

https://meyersfuneralchapel.com/tareasa-haarup/
    So less than 2 years after her daughters were murdered, so sad. I wonder if it was suicide?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So less than 2 years after her daughters were murdered, so sad. I wonder if it was suicide?
    It definitely seemed unexpected by looking at the comments below her obituary.

Thread Information