Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Skylar Neese (16) was found dead six months after being reported missing

Has anyone seen that Lifetime movie that I'm pretty sure was based off of Skylar's death? I think it's called "Death Clique" or something. It said in the beginning that the movie is based on real life events; pretty sure it's based on Skylar. Very similar stuff. Not an exact story, but close enough that when watching it, I immediately thought of Skylar Neese.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Okay, found a link that says it is:

http://www.examiner.com/article/deat...e-rachel-shoaf

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I watched it. I was just channel surfing and stopped on it for a few minutes. I quickly determined it was based on this case, so DVRd the next showing of it and then watched the entire thing.

It was a typical LMN movie.

New article, saw it because someone on my facebook posted it. It has quite a few pages so it would be hard for me to copy & paste it all, so just putting the link. I haven't finished reading it yet but so far it's good, has pictures I haven't seen before of the girls and a timeline of events leading up to the murder.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/best-friend...?id=24573749#1

If you go to the link I posted above, you can also read some of Shelia Eddy's tweets from after her & Rachel Shoaf murdered Skylar. When confessing, Rachel said the plan was to count to three and then stab Skylar to death. In a tweet that Shelia posted a month before she was arrested, she said "We really did go on three."

Wow.

There was a 20/20 episode on this story last night.

Skyler's diary entries and other stuff were revealed in the show. It is suggested that Skylar knew the two girls were having a lesbian affair and threatened to tell the whole school. The diary talked about walking in on the two girl's having sex.

The mother denied Skylar would ever do something like that. ?

Here's a long article about the show.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...old-blood.html

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information