Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What's on your "Bucket List"?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You're not too far from the Florida border, right?
    I'm about an hour from Jacksonville, FL and an hour and a half from Hilton Head Island, SC. *wink, wink* *hint, hint*
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm about an hour from Jacksonville, FL and an hour and a half from Hilton Head Island, SC. *wink, wink* *hint, hint*
    Can you meet me in Hilton Head?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Can you meet me in Hilton Head?
    Sure. I'll have my toddler in tow.

Sure. I'll have my toddler in tow.
    Ok pm me and we will figure out a time and place. I may or may not have my kid with me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Jealous. I am so far from you guys

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Jealous. I am so far from you guys
    You're only a plane ticket away...

You're only a plane ticket away...
    You obviously don't know my fear of flying

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

You obviously don't know my fear of flying
    I used to be scared of flying, but being on 6 planes in 10 days, I kind of got over it.
    You can drive and sightsee. That's fun!

I used to be scared of flying, but being on 6 planes in 10 days, I kind of got over it.
    You can drive and sightsee. That's fun!
    People should come to Cali. We can check out the Golden Gate bridge where everyone commits suicide, and take some selfies.

Ok pm me and we will figure out a time and place. I may or may not have my kid with me.
    Are you going to have time to meet up? I thought your mom was driving you crazy by scheduling every second of every day of your vacation and stressing you out because you weren't going to have any relax time on your own vacay? (That would drive me nuts...I am very fly by the seat of my pants while on vacation, I can't have anything scheduled that strictly, but I know a lot of people like your mom.)

People should come to Cali. We can check out the Golden Gate bridge where everyone commits suicide, and take some selfies.
    We can meet in the middle at Puzz's place. (somewhere at work a cold chill just went up Puzz's spine)

Are you going to have time to meet up? I thought your mom was driving you crazy by scheduling every second of every day of your vacation and stressing you out because you weren't going to have any relax time on your own vacay? (That would drive me nuts...I am very fly by the seat of my pants while on vacation, I can't have anything scheduled that strictly, but I know a lot of people like your mom.)

We can meet in the middle at Puzz's place. (somewhere at work a cold chill just went up Puzz's spine)
    You are correct. I will have to talk to her and see what she has planned for the week.

Also I invited her to go with me, and now my stepdad is coming too
    Last edited by Angiebla; 05-10-2021 at 08:50 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

You are correct. I will have to talk to her and see what she has planned for the week.

Also I invited her to go with me, and now my stepdad is coming too
    Sounds like you're going to have a full house/full schedule. I would have a breakdown if I had to deal with family members on my vacay. They can be great, but they can also drive you nuts!

If you and CC can't work it out this time maybe you can do it another time since you go there from time to time.

Sounds like you're going to have a full house/full schedule. I would have a breakdown if I had to deal with family members on my vacay. They can be great, but they can also drive you nuts!

If you and CC can't work it out this time maybe you can do it another time since you go there from time to time.
    My aunts and uncles are going to be there too. So I get to hang out with them. We have reservations for dinner every night

So I have been watching the vaccination rates in Egypt, and it's going nowhere. So we have decided to post-pone our Egypt trip for a couple of years. I am planning a trip to either Turks and Caicos (snorkel with humpbacks and dive) or Great Exuma in the Bahamas (it has the most gorgeous water I have ever seen pics of and amazing beaches that are pretty much deserted) instead for our anniversary. I am planning the trip and all my husband knows is that we are going somewhere. I am not telling him anything else until we get to the airport.

Now I have to get my passport renewed because it's going to expire in a few months.

So I have been watching the vaccination rates in Egypt, and it's going nowhere. So we have decided to post-pone our Egypt trip for a couple of years. I am planning a trip to either Turks and Caicos (snorkel with humpbacks and dive) or Great Exuma in the Bahamas (it has the most gorgeous water I have ever seen pics of and amazing beaches that are pretty much deserted) instead for our anniversary. I am planning the trip and all my husband knows is that we are going somewhere. I am not telling him anything else until we get to the airport.

Now I have to get my passport renewed because it's going to expire in a few months.
    I think that's a wise choice. Disappointing I know.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

So I just emailed the villa owner in Turks and Caicos to see about cancelling our reservation. I give up. I really thought we were going to be past this by this time instead of doing worse than we were last year at the height of it all. I hate these anti mask, anti vaxx assholes.

So I just emailed the villa owner in Turks and Caicos to see about cancelling our reservation. I give up. I really thought we were going to be past this by this time instead of doing worse than we were last year at the height of it all. I hate these anti mask, anti vaxx assholes.
    I am so sorry. This should all be in our rearview mirror by now. The speed and effectiveness of the vaccine development should have this thing just about stopped. We'd still have the long haulers to deal with and maybe a few hot spots, but these damn maroons just won't get with the program.

I know you were really looking forward to this trip. :(
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I am so sorry. This should all be in our rearview mirror by now. The speed and effectiveness of the vaccine development should have this thing just about stopped. We'd still have the long haulers to deal with and maybe a few hot spots, but these damn maroons just won't get with the program.

I know you were really looking forward to this trip. :(
    Thanks! I know that my trip is nothing compared with the loss of people, but it's just one more thing that I feel like these idiots have cost us. They keep clamoring about "open it up" but THEY are the reason that things can't be opened up. It makes my head hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    1.) buy a big blue bucket I can use to wash my car
    2.) buy a slightly smaller red bucket to wash the dog
    A.) get a dog
    B.) get the dog dirty
    3.) buy a small gray bucket to spit in
    A.) get some chewing tobacco
    B.) get some yucky candy
    4.) buy a green 5 gallon 'just in case" bucket
    Well, you got the dog, did you get all the buckets?

I would like to meet an MDS member.
    We might could make that happen tomorrow.

Well, you got the dog, did you get all the buckets?

We might could make that happen tomorrow.
    You better post pics if you do!!!

You better post pics if you do!!!
    Between dogs and kids it didn't work out. Maybe next time.

Thread Information