Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What's on your "Bucket List"?

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    We drove to an open field and watched it as it went up up and away!
    That's awesome! Believe it or not, I've seen SpaceX from South Florida.... I have pics! Obviously not the actual launch, but I've seen it arc across the sky. But yesterday I didn't see anything. Assuming the skies weren't clear up north, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I was out in the backyard giving baths to dogs and totally forgot about it. I went inside less than 5 minutes before it went up, but didn't realize it till later.
    Oh nooooOOOOoooo!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I want to be a part of a riot. I don't even care what the reason is.
    I don't know what to do with you.
    First, you wish everyone a happy 2020 and so far it's sucked.
    Now, you want to be a part of a riot and guess what?! There's multiple riots across the U.S.
    I hope you don't want to learn how to surf, you'd cause a tsunami.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I want to be a part of a riot. I don't even care what the reason is.
    This wasn't you, was it?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ch...id=mailsignout

Charges: Illinois man went to Minneapolis to riot

Lets use this thread to talk about what we are planning to do when we get the vaccine and start venturing back out again.

First of all I want to get my teeth cleaned. I got them cleaned a year ago this week, right before everything got bad. I usually get them cleaned religiously every 6 months and I can't wait to get them cleaned.

I want to go to somewhere beachy for a vacation. I am leaning towards the Bahamas Out Islands or Puerto Rico, but haven't made up my mind.

I want to meet up with a few friends and just have lunch and catch up in person.

What is everyone else longing for?

God. So many things. I want to get back to training with my dog training friends. I want to go back to the swimming pool and hot tub. Get my teeth done, get my eyes checked. Go someplace warm...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Not worrying about getting this damn virus every second of the day will be nice. Going out in public and not worrying about contracting it will be amazing. Not worrying about my family/friends getting it will definately lessen my anxiety.

I used to go out to eat lunch with my dad every Friday before this shit started. It will be nice to be able to do that again. I've barely seen my dad since this started, and haven't seen my stepmother at all. I miss her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I miss simple things, like browsing through stores for fun. Or needing one thing and being able to run to the store and grab it (instead of ordering online or waiting till you need like 20 things so you only have to go once).

I also want to get out of Sac, if even just to Reno or Tahoe. Playing Wheel of Fortune slots, and shopping at hotel gift shops. Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

We go to concerts a lot with our concert buddy who lives on the west coast. We had to cancel several concerts and meet and greets with artists...I am looking forward to meeting back up with our friend and also going to concerts again!

I'm so excited...assuming we get the vaccines in the next few months and things get better, we are planning a 2 week trip to Egypt for next year. It has been our lifelong dream to go to Egypt and now we finally (hopefully) get to do it!

I'm so excited...assuming we get the vaccines in the next few months and things get better, we are planning a 2 week trip to Egypt for next year. It has been our lifelong dream to go to Egypt and now we finally (hopefully) get to do it!
    That's so cool! You will have to take lots of pics and post them!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Sounds way cool. I'll stick with reading Elizabeth Peters, but I've always been a fan of the Sphinx and Pharaohs
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That's so cool! You will have to take lots of pics and post them!
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Sounds way cool. I'll stick with reading Elizabeth Peters, but I've always been a fan of the Sphinx and Pharaohs
    I'll totally post pics when we get back! We have had concerns about safety there over the years, but hell, we lived in Pakistan, so after reading a ton of trip reports on how safe people felt it was, we decided to do it. I am still working out logistics, but we are definitely taking a nile cruise for a few days in additional to land tours.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth the time to go stay at the Red Sea. I would like to, but I am already pushing the limits of the time we have for vacation. We will lose a day coming and going for the international flight out of and to JFK, so really we only have 12 days to play with. I'm so excited I feel like a little kid, lol.

I'll totally post pics when we get back! We have had concerns about safety there over the years, but hell, we lived in Pakistan, so after reading a ton of trip reports on how safe people felt it was, we decided to do it. I am still working out logistics, but we are definitely taking a nile cruise for a few days in additional to land tours.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth the time to go stay at the Red Sea. I would like to, but I am already pushing the limits of the time we have for vacation. We will lose a day coming and going for the international flight out of and to JFK, so really we only have 12 days to play with. I'm so excited I feel like a little kid, lol.
    That is so exciting! I've never been but always wanted to go.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That is so exciting! I've never been but always wanted to go.
    I can bore you to death with stories and pics when I get back. I'm seriously giddy about this trip!

1.) buy a big blue bucket I can use to wash my car
    2.) buy a slightly smaller red bucket to wash the dog
    A.) get a dog
    B.) get the dog dirty
    3.) buy a small gray bucket to spit in
    A.) get some chewing tobacco
    B.) get some yucky candy
    4.) buy a green 5 gallon 'just in case" bucket

I'd love to see these guys again. What's the odds that I feel safe to go see them in July when they play in Deadwood?

I'd like to live in a small shack in upper Alaska and pan for gold for 6 months. And, I'd like to spend 6 months in a fully food stocked, envoriment where I have no outside influence and no idea of the time progressing.

Lets use this thread to talk about what we are planning to do when we get the vaccine and start venturing back out again.

First of all I want to get my teeth cleaned. I got them cleaned a year ago this week, right before everything got bad. I usually get them cleaned religiously every 6 months and I can't wait to get them cleaned.

I want to go to somewhere beachy for a vacation. I am leaning towards the Bahamas Out Islands or Puerto Rico, but haven't made up my mind.

I want to meet up with a few friends and just have lunch and catch up in person.

What is everyone else longing for?
    I'm over 2 weeks post 2nd vaccine. I got my teeth cleaned yesterday. Never thought I would be so excited to go to the dentist.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    My band has been doing front yard gigs for the neighborhood throughout the pandemic. I didn't feel safe doing that. They have an inside gig in June and I turned that down too. However, we're booked for an outside gig in Malibu at one of my favorite places to play August 13th and I'm SUPER EXCITED FOR IT!!!!! I figure by then the numbers will be even better and since its outside I feel comfortable with that.

I haven't played in almost a year and a half! I miss it so much.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My band has been doing front yard gigs for the neighborhood throughout the pandemic. I didn't feel safe doing that. They have an inside gig in June and I turned that down too. However, we're booked for an outside gig in Malibu at one of my favorite places to play August 13th and I'm SUPER EXCITED FOR IT!!!!! I figure by then the numbers will be even better and since its outside I feel comfortable with that.

I haven't played in almost a year and a half! I miss it so much.
    I am excited for you!

I would like to meet an MDS member. I hear someone is going to be 1.5 hours from me soon...
    Anyone live near Jacksonville, NC?

I would like to meet an MDS member. I hear someone is going to be 1.5 hours from me soon...
    Anyone live near Jacksonville, NC?
    I thought you lived in GA?

I could have sworn she lived in the Atlanta area.

I do. I'm being forced to go to Jacksonville to see my husband's friends and their two kids. I told him that we're renting a hotel room. I'm not having children running all over our bed and constantly coming into our room asking questions. Also, they put a duck in my son's bassinet.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I could have sworn she lived in the Atlanta area.
    I live on the Georgia coast. I used to live an hour outside of Atlanta. Now, I live five hours from Atlanta.

I do. I'm being forced to go to Jacksonville to see my husband's friends and their two kids. I told him that we're renting a hotel room. I'm not having children running all over our bed and constantly coming into our room asking questions. Also, they put a duck in my son's bassinet.

I live on the Georgia coast. I used to live an hour outside of Atlanta. Now, I live five hours from Atlanta.
    You're not too far from the Florida border, right?

Thread Information