Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaren Lockhart found dead in Bay St. Louis after she went missing in New Orleans

Jaren Lockhart found dead in Bay St. Louis after she went missing in New Orleans

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012...nd_dismembered

BAY ST. LOUIS, MS (WLOX) -
    On the same beach where her broken body was discovered, a solemn cross with roses now stands for Jaren Lockhart.

"We just wanted to do something to so our respect and support for her family," said Megan Morvant who organized a candle light vigil for Jaren.

Jaren's remains washed up in Bay St. Louis shortly after she went missing in New Orleans. Many of the people who gathered on the beach for the vigil didn't know Jaren personally, but they knew the sting of loss.

"It hit home. I felt like I was going through all of it again," said Morvant.

Morvant recently lost her cousin, Hillary Moulder, who was a coworker and friend of Jaren Lockhart. Both of the girls danced in New Orleans.

"Regardless of whether you knew her or not, it's something that's devastating," said Morvant.

Feeling a connection to Jaren and her family, Hillary's family organized the memorial.

"We're here for the justice for Jaren Lockhart, and to remember my daughter Hillary Jane Moulder. And yes, they danced on Bourbon Street, and they were there to make a living for their daughters and themselves," expressed Moulder's mother, Diana Sharp. "Do not ever judge someone in this world for the living they choose to make in this world."

"Jaren was a good person. She never did no body wrong. If you needed a place to stay she'd give you a place to stay. She would give you clothes off her back if you didn't have no clothes to wear," said a friend of Jaren, Elizabeth Kaehey.

Kaehey said she met Jaren shortly after moving to Louisiana. Both women had young girls and they would often let them play together. She said she couldn't believe the news of Jaren's death.

"I thought it was a joke," said Kaehey. "I thought, ?That can't be Jaren.' But it was."

Jaren and Hillary both left behind young daughters. At the vigil, Hillary's six year old daughter prayed for peace under Jaren's cross, saying how much she loved her mother and missed her.

Through these two girls, families are connected and all are hoping justice will be brought for Jaren.

http://www.wafb.com/story/18794445/g...jaren-lockhart

ETA - found a memorial page for her - http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/373796409350809/
    Last edited by Olivia; 06-15-2012 at 03:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Jaren Lockhart Murder: Two in custody in case of dismembered New Orleans exotic dancer

very sad, wonder how they all knew each other. This case came up in the Mickey Shunick case.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...ag=mncol;lst;1

I just started one as well. Can a MOD please merge?

They have two suspects in custody.

Lockhart, who was a Bourbon Street dancer, went missing last week. Two days later, her dismembered torso washed ashore in Bay St. Louis, Miss. Two days after that, Lockhart's head was found in Long Beach. Two pieces of her leg were found the same day in different locations in Pass Christian.
    Hancock County officials said she had been stabbed in the chest.

Suspects

looks like the girl was sobbing when the pic was taken. i wonder what happened.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

also, here is her memorial page from facebook = http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/373796409350809/

probably just sad she got caught.

A man and woman initially described as "persons of interest" in the recent stabbing death and dismemberment of 22-year-old exotic dancer Jaren Lockhart are now being considered suspects, investigators in Hancock County, Miss., confirmed Thursday. Meanwhile, WWL-TV reported Thursday that Hancock County authorities are looking into surveillance video that may show Lockhart with the couple -- Terry Speaks and Margaret Sanchez -- in Mississippi after they were seen leaving Bourbon Street together the night of Lockhart's disappearance. Speaks and Sanchez were taken into custody Wednesday on unrelated charges after authorities received a tip that they were at a place of business near Loranger in Tangipahoa Parish.

Both had apparently dyed their hair -- his a reddish color, hers blue -- after they were captured on a surveillance camera in the French Quarter the night Lockhart disappeared.
    Tangipahoa sheriff's deputies followed the couple's car as they drove away from the business in Loranger, and pulled them over in a routine traffic stop.
    Speaks presented the officer with false identification and then ran across a field and into woods beside the road, where officers apprehended him, authorities said.
    Sanchez also presented an invalid ID, but remained inside the car and was cooperative.
    Speaks faces a federal charge of failing to register as a sex offender, a charge that originated in Surry County, N.C., in February, according to court documents filed Wednesday in federal court. A detention hearing is set for today, and Speaks is due to be arraigned June 22. Details were not available about the original sex offense that required Speaks to register.

Sanchez is a person of interest in the death of Jaren Lockhart. Lockhart was last seen by her boyfriend June 5, about 8 p.m. at a Mid-City motel where the couple was living. Parts of her dismembered body washed ashore in Mississippi days later. Kenner home searched for possible clues in murder gallery .

Court documents show Speaks, 39, was last employed at My Bar, 635 Bourbon St., where neighbors say he worked as a bouncer. Speaks indicated on the documents that his employment ended in April, and that he earned $600 per month there.

Meanwhile, Sanchez, 28, of Kenner, was booked with resisting an officer, said Glenn Grannan of the Hancock County Sheriff's Office, chief investigator on the case.
    Lockhart, who was a Bourbon Street dancer, went missing last week. Two days later, her dismembered torso washed ashore in Bay St. Louis, Miss. Two days after that, Lockhart's head was found in Long Beach. Two pieces of her leg were found the same day in different locations in Pass Christian.
    Hancock County officials said she had been stabbed in the chest.
    FBI agents and Kenner police on Wednesday descended upon the Kenner home Speaks and Sanchez shared to execute a search warrant in the investigation into Lockhart's death.
    The two are believed to be the last people known to have seen her alive.
    Lockhart's fiance last saw her June 5 at the Tulane Avenue motel where they stayed. She worked her shift as a dancer at Temptations in the 300 block of Bourbon Street that night. Her fiance reported her missing when she never returned from that shift.

thanks for making this thread PCP.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Poor Jaren has a young daughter too. If these two did do this heinous crime, it's a damn shame the law doesn't allow for the same to be done to them.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Ugh, her poor daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Jaren Lockhart's family speaks out for the first time

New Orleans, LA --The family of a New Orleans woman who was murdered and dismembered says it wants to remember 23-year-old Jaren Lockhart as a young woman who always had a smile on her face and a deep love for her now three-year-old daughter. Lockhart's gruesome murder shocked the Gulf Coast when remains of her dismembered body began washing up on a Bay St. Louis beach in Mississippi last week Thursday.

"It's been killing me for the lat few days. Everybody says be strong. But its hard to be strong," said Lockhart's mother, Donna. "It's like somebody ripped my heart out of my body."

"I'm numb, just dead on the inside," said father, Pete Singer.

For her brother Lance who she affectionately nicknamed Bubba, what's most haunting for him is that he couldn't be there for the little sister he says he protected all his life.

"You know what is running through my head; that's what's running through my head. Bubba help me and I ain't there," said Lance.

He says he last heard from her two weeks ago when she reached out to him in Tangipahoa Parish from New Orleans asking him to come and get her. But days passed and he had trouble reaching her again. Then he learned the disturbing news from his mother that his sister was missing and then later learned that she was dead.

"I feared she was going to die just because she was living in New Orleans," said Donna.

While they would have rather she didn't work at a gentlemen's club in New Orleans, they also admit that dancing at the Temptations Club was a job she did out of necessity to help support her and her little girl. The little girl had been living with the child's grand-parents.

"She needed money to stay afloat. She was going through hard times," says her friend Kristina Suzzanne Murphy. They say it is also hurtful to see the degrading comments people are posting about her because of what she did to make a living. "They didn't live with her. They don't know who she was. How are you going to talk about someone and not know who they are," said Lance. "She was more than a stripper, she was a wonderful mother and she was a great friend," said her aunt Alice Swain.

They say working in a gentlemen's club on Bourbon Street is not something she aspired to do long term. They say she had plans to go back to school and get a degree in cosmetology. Her loved ones are also adamant that most likely she knew her killer. "That's the way we raised her. You won't get in a car with a stranger. You don't go with a stranger. I don't think it was a stranger that did this," said Pete. They also say it was in her nature to fight if she was caught up in a struggle its why they believe her remains may hold many D.N.A clues about her killer.

"They say they found her head. Check her teeth; my sister doesn't play. When you're fighting with her, she will try to bite the biggest hole out of you she can; that's how she was," said Lance.

It's a case they know will also depend on help from the public. Its why they're pleading for anyone with information to come forward."I want peace for my grandbaby and justice for my grandbaby," said Donna.

The family has set up a memorial fund for Jaren Lockhart. You can make donations at any Whitney or Hancock bank in Louisiana and Mississippi.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/187799...the-first-time

Grieving friends, supporters gather to remember Jaren Lockhart

BAY ST. LOUIS, MS (WLOX) -

On the same beach where her broken body was discovered, a solemn cross with roses now stands for Jaren Lockhart.

"We just wanted to do something to so our respect and support for her family," said Megan Morvant who organized a candle light vigil for Jaren.

Jaren's remains washed up in Bay St. Louis shortly after she went missing in New Orleans. Many of the people who gathered on the beach for the vigil didn't know Jaren personally, but they knew the sting of loss.

"It hit home. I felt like I was going through all of it again," said Morvant.

Morvant recently lost her cousin, Hillary Moulder, who was a coworker and friend of Jaren Lockhart. Both of the girls danced in New Orleans.

"Regardless of whether you knew her or not, it's something that's devastating," said Morvant.

Feeling a connection to Jaren and her family, Hillary's family organized the memorial.

"We're here for the justice for Jaren Lockhart, and to remember my daughter Hillary Jane Moulder. And yes, they danced on Bourbon Street, and they were there to make a living for their daughters and themselves," expressed Moulder's mother, Diana Sharp. "Do not ever judge someone in this world for the living they choose to make in this world."

"Jaren was a good person. She never did no body wrong. If you needed a place to stay she'd give you a place to stay. She would give you clothes off her back if you didn't have no clothes to wear," said a friend of Jaren, Elizabeth Kaehey.

Kaehey said she met Jaren shortly after moving to Louisiana. Both women had young girls and they would often let them play together. She said she couldn't believe the news of Jaren's death.

"I thought it was a joke," said Kaehey. "I thought, ‘That can't be Jaren.' But it was."

Jaren and Hillary both left behind young daughters. At the vigil, Hillary's six year old daughter prayed for peace under Jaren's cross, saying how much she loved her mother and missed her.

Through these two girls, families are connected and all are hoping justice will be brought for Jaren.

http://www.wafb.com/story/18794445/g...jaren-lockhart

they think hillary and jaren's deaths are related according to hillary's sister.

. I'm speaking on behalf of my sister Hillary Moulder. She was found in her bathtub on March 8th in New Orleans , My sister is from the Coast . . Her case is still open. I'm not going to give much details of her death but yes there is many unanswered questions her family wants to know answers too. Unfortunaltly the police did not listen to us and look into her case futher and now we believe Jarens death is related to Hillarys death . I pray the police , FBI .. or whom ever really stops this killer before someone else loses a loved one .I promise this though Hillarys family won't stop until we get justice and also pray we get justice for Jaren .
    06/10/2012 06:23 PM
    http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/09/...dentified.html
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...ppi_deput.html

this pic is sweet

Wow, that is fucked. I wonder who would have a beef with the two of them. Or why those two might have had beef with the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

"They say they found her head. Check her teeth; my sister doesn't play. said Lance.
    *biggest face palm of all time* fucking Lance

This is so very sad. Jaren was a good friend of my daughter Cherie. She is so heart broken. The workers in all the clubs and restaurants are like a big family down here. She was a sweet kid.

louisiana wtf again ???
    RIP Faggot Charles
    "That is it, no murder/suicide for me if it mean's that they will use my DMV photo in the news." - poppy213

Of course it is. I fucking hate myspace.

She was gorgeous. Wonder what happened and what the motive possibly could have been. Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

She was gorgeous. Wonder what happened and what the motive possibly could have been. Weird.

People don't need a motive to be assholes. But to go to all that trouble to dismember this poor girl? What you want to bet these two are meth heads or some stupid shit? Or, maybe...they're just worthless douchebags.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Here's a link to an album of pics from the candlelight vigil held for Jaren and Hillary...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2363886&type=3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

The couple arrested in the murder of Jaren Lockhart could be thrill killers, and that is an absolutely unsettling point to consider. It's extremely rare for couples to engage in such horrendous crimes together, but there are notorious couples in history that have done just that. Terry Speaks and Margaret Sanchez are possibly among such notorious killers as Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo and maybe even Bonnie and Clyde. Though Homolka, Bernardo, Bonnie and Clyde weren't known to dismember exotic dancers.

It was reported several hours ago in this Gather News article that another stripper was approached the night Jaren Lockhart vanished. She claimed that Margaret Sanchez offered her $700.00 to go home with her and Terry Speaks, who has an extensive criminal record involving sex with minors and other offenses. This indicates that the two were on the prowl that night in search of a victim. Do you think they were?

Terry Speaks has been extradited to North Carolina where he is wanted on sex offense charges, but Margaret Sanchez remains in New Orleans where she is not waiving extradition. She is also refusing to speak about what may have happened between her, Speaks and the slain woman.
    http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...thrill-killers
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Better for stalking than Facebook!
    At least there wasa time when MySpace was wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by mortis88 View Post
    People don't need a motive to be assholes. But to go to all that trouble to dismember this poor girl? What you want to bet these two are meth heads or some stupid shit? Or, maybe...they're just worthless douchebags.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_...ianne_Reynolds
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Better for stalking than Facebook!
    At least there wasa time when MySpace was wide open.
    FB rules, dammit!

Damn...

Thread Information