Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Wood (19) - missing since 30 May 2012

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Yet, still no Britney. Not good.

I keep thinking about her baby.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

This is a cluster! So there is no chance that Brittney went and shot her uncle with her pistol herself, and then left?

I would think it's more likely that the uncle shot her and then shot himself when he knew it was going to come back around to him. I am forming this opinion since they know he shot himself with her gun, they had to find it somewhere near him. Unless the angle is that she did shoot him and since they consider her a suspect they are treating her as a missing persons even though she would be 'on the run'. But then that doesn't make much sense if they know it was with her gun.

I have a feeling she is probably in some back woods.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Gotcha. I was just thinking she may be alive since they said her cell phone had been turned on 6 days after she went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I would think it's more likely that the uncle shot her and then shot himself when he knew it was going to come back around to him. I am forming this opinion since they know he shot himself with her gun, they had to find it somewhere near him. Unless the angle is that she did shoot him and since they consider her a suspect they are treating her as a missing persons even though she would be 'on the run'. But then that doesn't make much sense if they know it was with her gun.

I have a feeling she is probably in some back woods.
    As much as I wish it was what Catfish said, I think you are right on the money. It's sad as hell but that is probably what happened. I bet his creepy wife knows exactly what happened too.

Here's an old article/interview with Brittney's mother that doesn't seem to have been previously linked:

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...ney-was-abused

"I believe Brittney was trying to protect some people in the family she loved and she paid the ultimate price for it," Wood said.
    Her older brother, maybe? She seemed really close to her two brothers on fb. I don't want to think they might have been close in a gross way, but I can't stop myself thinking that they were probably close in a gross way. All of them. Jesus.

Also of interest: several comments by locals who seem to know even more about what was going on with this scary-as-fuck family.

"Chessie is a liar. She has known for years was being sexually abused by several members of her family. Wendy Wood Holland also knew her husband was traiding sex for oxycontin to Brittany.and The other young female was being molested and the family covered it up. Ron Holland now deceased was having sexual relations with a minor child and Wendy helped cover it up. PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE CHILDREN. GOD KNOWS THEY ARE TRAUMATIZED. WENDY, MENDY, & CHESSIE ARE LIARS THEY HAVE KNOWN THIS FOR YEARS. THEY ARE LYING TO POLICE TO SAVE THEIR OWN BEHINDS. THEY ALL DESERVE TO GO TO PRISION...SINCERELY STOCKTON CITIZEN"

Quote Originally Posted by yoyomamamama View Post
    Here's an old article/interview with Brittney's mother that doesn't seem to have been previously linked:

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...ney-was-abused

Her older brother, maybe? She seemed really close to her two brothers on fb. I don't want to think they might have been close in a gross way, but I can't stop myself thinking that they were probably close in a gross way. All of them. Jesus.

Also of interest: several comments by locals who seem to know even more about what was going on with this scary-as-fuck family.
    If this person is so sure of all this wouldn't they have had to know something was going on all this time as well?

^^One would think!

http://www.examiner.com/article/does...y-wood?cid=rss

A small group of hunters stumbled upon a human skull near the 'Dolly Parton Bridge' in Baldwin County, Ala., on Saturday. As reported by WRBL news on Feb. 18, 2013, the skull appears to have a bullet hole directly in the front -- in the forehead, almost neatly between the eyes. This is a disturbing discovery, and even more disturbing that officials have located even more human remains in the area, though they will not clarify if all of the remains might belong to the same person or not. What needs to be addressed is the glaring fact that Baldwin County is home to a high profile missing persons case that remains unsolved after nearly a year -- the disappearance of Brittney Wood.

Brittney Wood vanished in May of 2012 after visiting her uncle Donald Holland -- who killed himself using the gun that belonged to Brittney. Holland was one of the many focuses of a massive child sex and incest investigation involving several of Wood's family members, including her own brother. She has yet to be found, so the discovery of this skull, with a bullet hole in it, is really a chilling reminder of her disappearance and the many elements hovering over it.

The online rumor mill has had a lot of ammunition with this case -- what with all of the arrests and charges related to child sex crimes and incest -- and many theories in this case are negative. One such theory is that Brittney Wood might have killed her uncle making it look like a suicide before going on the run, incognito. However, the more statistically reasonable theory is that Donald Holland shot Brittney Wood and disposed of her body before turning the gun on himself in his home a day later. Was his travel route within the 24 hours prior to his suicide anywhere near the Dolly Parton Bridge?

The Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences currently has the bones and will be analyzing them. There are no reports of officials contacting family members of any missing persons in the area, so it would be worth questioning whether or not they see validity in believing the remains could belong to Brittney.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/article/does...y-wood?cid=rss

A small group of hunters stumbled upon a human skull near the 'Dolly Parton Bridge' in Baldwin County, Ala., on Saturday. As reported by WRBL news on Feb. 18, 2013, the skull appears to have a bullet hole directly in the front -- in the forehead, almost neatly between the eyes. This is a disturbing discovery, and even more disturbing that officials have located even more human remains in the area, though they will not clarify if all of the remains might belong to the same person or not. What needs to be addressed is the glaring fact that Baldwin County is home to a high profile missing persons case that remains unsolved after nearly a year -- the disappearance of Brittney Wood.

Brittney Wood vanished in May of 2012 after visiting her uncle Donald Holland -- who killed himself using the gun that belonged to Brittney. Holland was one of the many focuses of a massive child sex and incest investigation involving several of Wood's family members, including her own brother. She has yet to be found, so the discovery of this skull, with a bullet hole in it, is really a chilling reminder of her disappearance and the many elements hovering over it.

The online rumor mill has had a lot of ammunition with this case -- what with all of the arrests and charges related to child sex crimes and incest -- and many theories in this case are negative. One such theory is that Brittney Wood might have killed her uncle making it look like a suicide before going on the run, incognito. However, the more statistically reasonable theory is that Donald Holland shot Brittney Wood and disposed of her body before turning the gun on himself in his home a day later. Was his travel route within the 24 hours prior to his suicide anywhere near the Dolly Parton Bridge?

The Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences currently has the bones and will be analyzing them. There are no reports of officials contacting family members of any missing persons in the area, so it would be worth questioning whether or not they see validity in believing the remains could belong to Brittney.
    I never thought Brittney ran away. Of course I would be happy if they found her alive, I find that unlikely though. Especially because of the uncle using her gun and his child sex crimes and incest investigation. I hope she is found so she can be laid to rest properly.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Disturbing Details Provided Of Wood Family Sex Ring
    Nov 14, 2013 6:55 PM EST

MOBILE, Ala.--The preliminary hearing for the Wood family child sex ring case is underway in a Mobile courtroom.

James Cumbaa, William Brownlee, Wendy Holland, Mendy Kent, Dustin Kent & Nelton Morgan are all in court together this morning for alleged child abuse.

According to witness, a detective with the Mobile Police Department, a child victim involved in the case claims numerous sexual encounters with William Brownlee. The victim was 11-years-old at the time these crimes first began. William Brownlee was a friend of Donald Holland, the uncle of missing teenage mother, Brittney Wood. Holland committed suicide shortly after Brittney went missing.

According to the Detective, the Kent family forced their children to participate in sexual activity and made them touch adults inappropriately. As the prosecution began describing wide-spread crimes, in which some of the suspects offered up their own children for sex crimes to other defendants, all sitting together, shook their heads.

"What you are faced with is children who grew up almost believing that this was normal, that this is what this family did. It's not like 'let's get together for Thanksgiving and carve a turkey.' This was the normal family interaction," said Assistant District Attorney, Nicki Patterson.

Detective Corley also said on the stand that twin sisters, Mendy Kent and Wendy Holland have an incestuous relationship, and one of the victims was forced to watch their sexual encounters.

The defense argued they had concerns over a lack of evidence because there has been no physical evidence presented. "It's always a difficult situation when you have unsubstantiated testimony. It comes down to a believability issue," said Matt Seymore, Wendy Holland's defense attorney.

"We rarely have DNA in a child sex abuse case. Here these crimes were committed a couple of years ago. DNA doesn't stay around for two years," said Patterson.

Judge York is sending all cases to a grand jury.

Detectives have maintained that this sex crimes investigation is separate from the Brittney Wood missing person case. However authorities said today the whole situation is muddled. "To me it would seem reasonable that she is deceased and I can't say that it is specifically linked to this case or to that case. But clearly Brittney grew up in this family being raised by these people," said Patterson.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/23970010/d...child-sex-ring
    What a dark, perverted story this is...this family allegedly had sex with each other and all the kids too? WTH?? Also, NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. Could this be like that huge daycare child-sex scandal from years ago, that turned out to be fabricated? McMartin or something like that?
    Last edited by *crickets*; 11-14-2013 at 03:49 PM.

A timeline/cast of characters:

May 30, 2012: Family members last see Brittney Wood, the mother of a 2-year-old who was then 19. She says she's going to the Styx River area in Baldwin County to visit her uncle, Donald "Donnie" Holland. He committed suicide on June 1.

June 2, 2012: A missing persons report for Wood is filed with the Mobile Police Department three days after she was last seen.

June 6, 7, 2012: Baldwin County deputies search the area around Water World Road. A family spokesman says the last cell phone transmission from Wood's cell phone was in the Styx River area in Baldwin County.

June 11, 2012: Wood's family announces the Klaas Kids Foundation will be assisting in searches for the missing Mobile mother. The Klaas Kids Foundation helps organize searches for missing children, working in conjunction with local law enforcement officials.

Week of June 13, 2012: With the Klaas Kids Foundation's help, more than 70 volunteers search a 5-mile area in the Styx River Basin on Wednesday, June 13. Search and rescue units from Escambia County, Fla., and Monroe County assist in the search. On June 14, personnel from Southwest Panhandle Search and Rescue in Florida and North Baldwin Sheriff's Search and Rescue in Alabama joined the effort. Nothing of value is found.

June 19, 2012: Brittney Wood's uncles, Randall "Scott" Wood and Dustin Kent, are arrested and charged with sodomy after nearly three months of investigations in south Baldwin County. Kent is also charged with rape while Scott Wood is charged with sexual abuse and incest.

July 13, 2012: Brittney Wood's older brother, Derek Wood, is arrested and charged with rape, incest and sodomy. Derek Wood was described as Brittney Wood's "protector."

July 16, 2012: Kent is arrested and charged with rape, incest and sodomy in connection with another family member, Lowery said.

July 17, 2012: A fourth relative of Brittney Wood, step-cousin Donald "Paul" Holland Jr., is arrested and charged with rape, sexual abuse and incest. Lowery says the victims of Scott Wood, Kent, Derek Wood and Paul Holland were between the ages of 12 and 16.

July 22, 2012: William "Billy" Brownlee -- a close family friend of Donnie Holland and his wife, Wendy -- is arrested in connection with the sex abuse investigation in Baldwin County. He is charged with sodomy and sexual abuse.

July 29, 2012: Brittney Wood's family question law enforcement officers' insistence that the teen's disappearance isn't connected to the sexual abuse investigation in Baldwin County or Donnie Holland's suicide.

Aug. 2, 2012: Kent is arrested on sex abuse charges again, but this time in Mobile County. He faces one count each of rape and sodomy. Mobile police got information on the Mobile County charges during their investigation into Brittney Wood's disappearance, according to MPD spokesman Cpl. Christopher Levy. However, Brittney Wood was not the victim in the case, Levy said.

Aug. 16, 2012: Derek Wood, Scott Holland and Brownlee appear in a Baldwin County Circuit Court for a hearing in their sex abuse charges. A BCSO sheriff's investigator testifies a girl told deputies in January 2011 -- when the girl was 12 years old -- that the three men had sex with her.

Aug. 22, 2012: Brittney Wood's aunt and Donnie Holland's wife, Wendy Wood Holland, is arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a child in connection with the sex abuse charges against other family members and friends.

Oct. 12, 2012: Deputies with BCSO are on the lookout for Derek Wood, who ran from police and ditched his required ankle monitor after his bond was revoked in the sex abuse case.

Oct. 18, 2012: Derek Wood turns himself in to law enforcement officials. He has been held in the Baldwin County Corrections Center without bond ever since.

Oct. 22, 2012: A Mobile police officer testifies in a Mobile County District Court that a victim said she was 13 years old when her uncle, Kent, raped her while her father, Donnie Holland, watched.

Nov. 19, 2012: The Klaas Kids Foundation helps organize a 30-acre search in Tillmans Corner, looking for signs of Brittney Wood after Derek Wood fled BCSO in the area. However, nothing is found. Brad Dennis, national search director for KlassKids, could not specify what prompted the search but did say it stemmed from a tip from MPD.

Nov. 29, 2012: Wendy Holland arrives in court for the trial on her child endangerment charge. However, the trial is delayed and she is arrested on an additional charge of sodomy, one count of sex abuse and one of sexual torture.

Dec. 17, 2012: Chessie Wood, Brittney Wood's mother, and Dennis hold a press conference pleading with hunters to keep their eyes peeled for signs of Brittney Wood as Christmas approaches and hunting season continues.

Jan. 26, 2013: Brittney Wood's family holds a vigil for her and others reported missing in the Mobile area.

May 30, 2013: The one-year anniversary of the day Brittney Wood was last seen.

June 27, 2013: Wendy Holland is released on a reduced bond from Baldwin County Corrections Center. Chessie Wood is arrested, charged with child sex abuse and sodomy.

Oct. 8, 2013: Bayou La Batre police arrest Brownlee and two others unrelated to the sex abuse investigation after officers said they found Brownlee stealing several stainless steel pipes from a business. He was charged with first-degree criminal mischief and second-degree burglary.

Oct. 21, 2013: Mobile police arrest Brownlee's brother on an unrelated rape charge involving an underage girl.

Oct. 22, 2013: Mobile police, Saraland police and Mobile County deputies attempt to locate and arrest seven Wood-related suspects after a girl tells authorities she was sexually abused. New charges come down for Scott Wood, Wendy Holland, Brownlee and Kent. Authorities also charge 32-year-old James Cumbaa, who married in to the Wood family, 47-year-old Nelton "Butch" Morgan, a Wood family friend, and Wendy Holland's 33-year-old sister, Mendy Kent, on sodomy, sex abuse and other charges in relation to the ongoing investigation. All seven suspects, except Morgan, were apprehended.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/05/time...or_brittn.html
    Last edited by *crickets*; 11-14-2013 at 03:51 PM.

This is a pretty fucked up story. Although I did titter at the fact there is a Dolly Barton Bridge. I hope it looks like this..

I looked up the results of the unidentified skull that had been found. I was curious since nothing else had been said... http://www.wkrg.com/story/21821573/r...dge-identified
    Today authorities say the remains are those of Willie Earl Baker. He has been missing since 2009. Baker was last seen on April 30, 2009 while at work at the Alabama State Docks.
    He was identified by dental records. The Prichard Police Department has been notified of this discovery of their missing person's case and a joint investigation has begun into the death of Willie Earl Baker.

(Some of the comments)
    IM SO VERY SORRY THAT SOMEBODY TOOK MY NEPHEW"S LIFE AND JUST LEFT HIM LIKE HE WASN"T NOTHING ,HE WAS LOVED VERY MUCH HE"S GONE BUT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN...............LOVE U VICKY AND I"M PRAYING FOR YOUR STRENGTH THRU THIS TOUGH TIME,HIS FATHER IS TAKING IT HARD ALSO

He must of seen something he was not supposed to see at the Docks. I am very sorry for you guys loss. Hopefully someone will come forward now and tell what they know.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Wow! Wow! Wow! What a messed up family! I think the uncle killed her, and then killed himself. The question is, who hasn't been arrested in that family?!

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a messed up family! I think the uncle killed her, and then killed himself. The question is, who hasn't been arrested in that family?! I found a link that I didn't see posted here. It has pictures of everyone that was arrested. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1537473

Quote Originally Posted by sweetleftpeg View Post
    This is a pretty fucked up story. Although I did titter at the fact there is a Dolly Barton Bridge. I hope it looks like this..

My husband and I drove across the Dolly Parton Bridge on our trip to New Orleans in October. It's not quite as magnificent as the double-mounded creation you posted above, lol, but it does have two humps. After driving through the endless nothingness between Montgomery and Mobile, I was just so glad to see SOMETHING, so I took pictures :)

It's too bad we didn't drive over it at night when the red lights on top of each arch are more visible, which adds to its titty-esque appearance. (It's actually named after an Army general, btw.)

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a messed up family! I think the uncle killed her, and then killed himself. The question is, who hasn't been arrested in that family?! I found a link that I didn't see posted here. It has pictures of everyone that was arrested. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1537473

Nearly a dozen members of the same Alabama family ? including the mother and brother of a missing teen - have now been arrested on sex abuse charges in a case that?s shocked the nation.
    The arrests are linked to missing mother-of-one Brittney Wood, 19, who hasn?t been seen since she left her Theodore home, just outside Mobile, to visit her uncle, Donnie Holland, in the Styx River area, on Thursday May 31, 2012.
    She was last seen in a car with Holland at Tillman's Corner. Two days later he committed suicide.

The suspects in the sex ring include Brittney?s mother, Chessie Wood, her brother, Derek Wood, Nelton ?Butch? Morgan, Dustin Kent, William ?Billy? Brownlee, Mendy Kent, Wendy Holland, James Cumbaa, Randall Scott Wood and Jennifer Moore, the most recent arrest.
    Detectives believe that Brittney may have gone to visit her uncle to confront him about sex abuse and have voiced their frustration that the one person who may be able to shed light on the alleged crimes has disappeared.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2mblkkaDU
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dy-buried.html

Mother of missing Brittney Wood makes shocking plea to her own SISTER to reveal where body of teen who was 'about to expose family pedophile ring' is buried

Chessie Wood told MailOnline she accepts her 19-year-old daughter is dead almost 18 months after she disappeared from home in Mobile, Alabama

Called on sister Wendy Holland to 'end all the lies'

Wendy is married to Donnie Holland, the uncle Brittney went to confront with sex abuse claims on day she vanished

He killed himself two days later with Brittney's gun

Family believe she was to go to police about pedophile ring involving 11 people - all family members or their friends Wood, herself facing sodomy and child abuse claims told MailOnline: 'I just beg her to tell the truth. No more hiding and no more lies'

Brittney's stepmother reveals to MailOnline that missing teen's daughter Payton, 3, thinks she works for TV station because she sees her photograph on television so often

By PAUL THOMPSON IN MOBILE, ALABAMA

PUBLISHED: 18:15GMT, 9 December 2013 | UPDATED: 22:39 GMT, 9December 2013

The mother of missing Brittney Wood today made an extraordinary appeal to her own sister to tell her where her dead daughter's body is hidden. Chessie Wood, who is linked to an alleged child sex ring involving 11 people - all members or friends of her Alabama family - told MailOnline that she accepts her 19-year-old daughter is dead almost 18 months after she disappeared from home. Wood called on the one person who could reveal her daughter's grim fate to 'end the lies'.

Demands for truth: Chessie, 43, a mother-of-five, told MailOnline: 'I know who can tell me what happened to Brittney. It is my sister Wendy. She knows what took place. No more hiding and no more lies'

Vanished: Some family members believe Brittney (pictured with her daughter, Payton, just weeks before her disappearance) was killed because she was about to expose a pedophile ring within her family

She pointed the finger at her sister Wendy Holland who was married to Donnie Holland, the uncle Brittney went to confront with sex abuse claims on the day she vanished. He killed himself two days later. Chessie, a mother-of-five, said: 'I know who can tell me what happened to Brittney. It is my sister Wendy. She knows what took place and I just beg her to tell the truth. No more hiding and no more lies. 'No mother should lose their daughter, but it is even worse when there is no body. We just want to mourn. All I want is to be able to say goodbye to my daughter and to end the agony of not knowing', said Chessie.

Married to evil: Donnie Holland, left, killed himself two days after Brittney disappeared. His wife Wendy, right, who is also Chessie's sister, is facing cild torture and sodomy charges relating to the alleged pedophile ring

know in my heart that my daughter is dead and not ever coming back, but as a parent I want to be able to say goodbye one last time.' The heartfelt appeal will have a hollow ring for those close to Brittney. Chessie, 43, has been charged with sodomy and child abuse of a minor - one of 11 arrested in what police sources have called 'the most depraved family in America'. In fact, such is the shocking scale of the alleged abuses, Assistant District Attorney Nicki Patterson. reflecting on the blizzard of charges leveled against members of Brittney's family, said: 'Pretty much everyone in this extended family was having sex with one another and having sex with the children
    .'

more at link, this is a HUGE article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dy-buried.html

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I can't get over how disgusting these people are. They all should be shot. That poor girl. :( who has custody of her daughter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Her daughter lives with her father and his mother. That Dailymail article has a plethora of information.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Her daughter lives with her father and his mother. That Dailymail article has a plethora of information.
    Oh, thank baby jeebus.

I misread this part of the article: Brittney's stepmother reveals to MailOnline that missing teen's daughter Payton, 3, thinks she works for*TV*station*because she sees her photograph on television so often

I thought it said brittneys mom, not stepmom. I was about to rage out about her incestuous pedophile mom having contact with that poor little girl. *whew*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

A huge article on Brittany. I think the police are official declaring her dead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sed-child.html

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT. I just read this whole thread. This Family?! Brittany was so beautiful. I have a hard time thinking about the torture she's had to endure knowing that just about her ENTIRE family were a bunch of kid touching freaks. I'm so glad that the little girl went to her Father and is FAR away from this Family. I had to question WHO the Father was at first though. Thankfully it wasn't a Family member. I hope since she was so little that she'll grow up healthy and happy. I do wish that they find Brittany some day so that she can get a proper burial. You couldn't write this story in Hollywood. I'm surprised this is the first I've heard of this story.

Just crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information