Thread: Brady Noonkester (19) allegedly died from an overdose of prescription medication

Brady Noonkester (19) allegedly died from an overdose of prescription medication

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012...ion_medication

Full Name: Brady Noonkester
    Cause of Death: yet unknown
    MySpace URL: https://www.facebook.com/people/Brad...ster/737349174
    News Article: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jco...&pid=158012893
    Additional Information:

Brady Aarron Noonkester, 19, of 913 Jackson St., Burlington, IN, died unexpectedly Saturday morning-June 9, 2012. He was born April 12, 1993 in Kokomo, to Jennifer M. Cook Ritchey, and Dustin A. Noonkester. He was a 2012 graduate of Carroll Jr. Sr. High School of Flora, where he played football, baseball, and wrestled. He was dedicated and baptized at the Crossroads Community Church, rural Flora, and was very active with the youth group at Faith Church of Christ in Burlington. He worked for Ritchey Farms of Burlington, and was a member of the Indiana National Guard since July of 2011. He enjoyed camping, fishing, playing video games on his play station 3, and hanging with his friends. He loved his animals, and was an avid blood donor. Brady had a smile that would light up whatever room he entered. He loved his parents, brothers & sisters, all of his grandparents, cousins, nieces and nephews, and his many friends.

Surviving are his mother, Jennifer M. Ritchey and Todd A. Ritchey, of Burlington; his father, Dustin (Jennifer) Noonkester, of Bringhurst; a sister, Katie Ritchey, Sharpsville; three brothers Zac (Kristen) Marchand, of Fort Hood, Texas, Colby Ritchey, of Burlington and Dagan Noonkester, of Bringhurst; maternal grandparents; Monelle Cook, of Kokomo, Mike Cook, of Cutler, Bob and Joyce Ritchey, of Burlington; maternal great-grandparents, Sarah Hilton, of Kokomo; paternal grandparents, Dan and Caryn Noonkester, of Delphi, Dale and Alan McCracken, of Camden, Mae Cox, of Madison, Carl Cox, of Bedford, Ky.; paternal great-grandparents, Virginia McCracken, of Bringhurst; Della Craig, of Delphi.

He is preceded in death by grandparents and two cousins.

Friends may call from 11 a.m. Thursday at the Carroll Jr.-Sr. High School, Flora, until his funeral in the gym at 3 p.m.; Pastor Dan Butcher officiating. Burial at Burlington Cemetery. The family strongly suggest memorials to the Brady Noonkester Scholarship Fund, care of First Financial Bank, 4 East Main St., Flora, IN 46929. Envelopes will be available at the school or you may mail your contribution directly to the bank. Baker-Abbott Funeral Home of Flora in charge of arrangements. www.baker-abbottfh.com.
    Last edited by Olivia; 06-15-2012 at 12:38 AM.

I haven't found any info of COD. His gma mentions the death on her FB, but doesn't mention what it was caused from.

Gma's FB

https://www.facebook.com/mae.cox2

Krista Kingery
    Everbody will miss you Brady Noonkester. You where a good person it sucks that you had to die this way.

Share ? June 10 at 3:16pm ?
    Jessica Nichole Fife what happened i didnt even know
    June 10 at 4:09pm via mobile
    Krista Kingery well i heard he overdosed on medicine that he was taking and died in his sleep

Tre Robinson
    June 10 near Cutler, IN via mobile.
    i lost a really goo d friend someone i could pick on and he could pick on me back and still b good even as we were kids growin up before kindergarden maybe the loss and my frien and others best frind will open peoples eyes aboutdoin drugs brady noonkester was a great friend and a mentor to look up to ill miss u bro luv u brady

I wonder if it was a prescription medication. He was set to leave for the military, I forget what branch, but I don't understand why he would be doing drugs when that would get him discharged. Sad. Good find PatSmith!

Thread Information