Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Craig's List Assbags.

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

Re: Craig's List Assbags.

[quote author=Royal Pain link=topic=5585.msg229785#msg229785 date=1173777195]
    I got here and stoped:

....have no problem with making out/face fucking/ass grabbing/crotch rubbing in public places if the mood strikes either of us.

Skull fucking in public?  I thought that was only what someone would do in private?
    [/quote]

stopped   
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=Royal Pain link=topic=5585.msg229785#msg229785 date=1173777195]
    I got here and stopped:

....have no problem with making out/face fucking/ass grabbing/crotch rubbing in public places if the mood strikes either of us.

Skull fucking in public?  I thought that was only what someone would do in private?
    [/quote]

Skull fucking is a special moment that takes place in private between two people who love each other very much.

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=5585.msg229789#msg229789 date=1173777316]
    stopped   
    [/quote]

Ima kill you Mr. F.

Just remember, you are driving through my town tomorrow, I have friends.......

what is skull fucking

and i would give ANYTHING to find someone i actually knew on this craigslist. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=Royal Pain link=topic=5585.msg229791#msg229791 date=1173777420]

Ima kill you Mr. F.

Just remember, you are driving through my town tomorrow, I have friends.......
    [/quote]

and so do I...

[size=5pt]nevermind that they are worthless[/size]
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

don't forget mail order brides (this is the russian craigslist)

American Business Man Seeks Female to Marry- NO Scammers - 46

I am an American business owner that is looking for a Russian or Lithuanian wife.

You should be between the ages of 17 and 35. Children are okay, but not necessary. Please be healthy and have no sexually transmitted deseases.

You should be marriage minded, but I will not rush you. I am interested in finding a woman that likes to be romanced and enjoys pleasing her man in the bedroom.

You will not be an object or a possession to me. You will be treated with respect and honor.

NO SCAMMERS...and I will find out if you are a scam. So don't waste your time if that is your goal.

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5585.msg229792#msg229792 date=1173777491]
    what is skull fucking

and i would give ANYTHING to find someone i actually knew on this craigslist. LOL
    [/quote]

:2shocked:

you think he'd be one to meet Chris Hanson face to face?

Come In From The Rain............... - 43
    No need to stand out there shivering - come in from the rain and warm up! I am a 43 year old divorced white male. I have been sitting here today and decided that there is so much zest out there in life and I have no one to share it with! I am a very simple person and it does not take much to make me happy. I love to browse book stores, people watch at Kerby Lane Cafe, catch a off beat movie at the Alamo Drafthouse, swim (when the weather is not so chilly hahahaha), listen to music - literally all kinds, I enjoy animals but do not have any pets, I am a history buff, and I am very at home in the kitchen with pots and pans - love to cook! I would like to meet a woman with similar interests - I know she is out there, I just haven't been lucky enough to find the right one yet. No age preference really,and even though it is just a cliche" I do belive age is just a number. If you think we might click I would like to hear from you.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This guy is DESPERATE...

title: "Who wants to suck this?!"

"Look, I need a bj and possibly to f up a poop shoot. One request is that you must swallow. Up all night and can do the morning. Respond if you like."

And yes, unfortunately, he did post a picture of...well, himself. 
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5585.msg229799#msg229799 date=1173777686]
    you think he'd be one to meet Chris Hanson face to face?

Come In From The Rain............... - 43
    No need to stand out there shivering - come in from the rain and warm up! I am a 43 year old divorced white male. I have been sitting here today and decided that there is so much zest out there in life and I have no one to share it with! I am a very simple person and it does not take much to make me happy. I love to browse book stores, people watch at Kerby Lane Cafe, catch a off beat movie at the Alamo Drafthouse, swim (when the weather is not so chilly hahahaha), listen to music - literally all kinds, I enjoy animals but do not have any pets, I am a history buff, and I am very at home in the kitchen with pots and pans - love to cook! I would like to meet a woman with similar interests - I know she is out there, I just haven't been lucky enough to find the right one yet. No age preference really,and even though it is just a cliche" I do belive age is just a number. If you think we might click I would like to hear from you.
    [/quote]

Brie would you let him give you a Cincinnati juicebox?  :-)
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=5585.msg229801#msg229801 date=1173777734]

"Look, I need a bj and possibly to f up a poop shoot. One request is that you must swallow. Up all night and can do the morning. Respond if you like."

[/quote]

WHERE WHERE WHERE!!!
    i mean, ew... thats gross.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=5585.msg229803#msg229803 date=1173777824]

Brie would you let him give you a Cincinnati juicebox?  :-)
    [/quote]

whats that!
    what are these phrases yall are using!!

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=5585.msg229801#msg229801 date=1173777734]

[/quote]

Post the pic, I am sure that Brie will love it.

awwww this guy seems sweet!!

Just planning to lay around the house and watch movies and would like some company. I have a nice theater set up, and I'm a nice laidback guy.
    I'm 24 yrs, tall, skinny, blue eyes and brown hair. Let me know.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5585.msg229804#msg229804 date=1173777824]

WHERE WHERE WHERE!!!
    i mean, ew... thats gross.

[/quote]

here ya go...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/cas/293119226.html

but I must warn you...as I was copy/pasting this link, I noticed this slight detail..."m4m"  :|
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=5585.msg229809#msg229809 date=1173777970]
    here ya go...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/cas/293119226.html

but I must warn you...as I was copy/pasting this link, I noticed this slight detail..."m4m"  :|
    [/quote]

:2eyesbleed:

[quote author=Royal Pain link=topic=5585.msg229811#msg229811 date=1173778137]

:2eyesbleed:
    [/quote]

my reaction exactly! I should've realized something was wrong when I saw the "f up a poop shoot" part  :|
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

Yet another Texas stud for you brie. Maybe you can give him a Cleveland steamer or a hot carl?

I am a really goofy dorky long haired guy that frequents the goth club known as "The Church" (and the Lizard Lounge), enjoys what little non-work time that I have in life, and is in search of a female to spend those two days off work I have each week.

For a nerd I think I am pretty hot(obviously I have some self-esteem, maybe too much.. but probably not enough). Since I am pretty healthy looking, I prefer a girl that is similar. I also wouldn't mind if she's into dorky things, like table top dice games, video games, going to the park to watch the sunset, etc. I guess the sunset thing is more like cheesy romance than dorky.

Anyway, sexually she would need to be pretty experimental. I like to dable in all sorts of weird things. That doesn't mean I don't want normal vanilla activity sometimes. My moods just change alot, and I want different things on different days. So I guess what I am saying is I need a girl that is adaptable, and willing to try just about anything. And if she is creative and brings her own ideas to the table, that's even better, because I need that kind of direction.

Anyway, if any of you are interested and can provide FULL pictures of yourself that aren't 10 yr old pics, then please email me, with pics attached.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=5585.msg229815#msg229815 date=1173778324]
    Yet another Texas stud for you brie. Maybe you can give him a Cleveland steamer or a hot carl?

I am a really goofy dorky long haired guy that frequents the goth club known as "The Church" (and the Lizard Lounge), enjoys what little non-work time that I have in life, and is in search of a female to spend those two days off work I have each week.

For a nerd I think I am pretty hot(obviously I have some self-esteem, maybe too much.. but probably not enough). Since I am pretty healthy looking, I prefer a girl that is similar. I also wouldn't mind if she's into dorky things, like table top dice games, video games, going to the park to watch the sunset, etc. I guess the sunset thing is more like cheesy romance than dorky.

Anyway, sexually she would need to be pretty experimental. I like to dable in all sorts of weird things. That doesn't mean I don't want normal vanilla activity sometimes. My moods just change alot, and I want different things on different days. So I guess what I am saying is I need a girl that is adaptable, and willing to try just about anything. And if she is creative and brings her own ideas to the table, that's even better, because I need that kind of direction.

Anyway, if any of you are interested and can provide FULL pictures of yourself that aren't 10 yr old pics, then please email me, with pics attached.

[/quote]

LOL
    WHAT IS THAT 

^^^^^
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

I went under the M4M section and they post WAY Better pictures in there than in the M4F. 

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5585.msg229819#msg229819 date=1173778410]
    I went under the M4M section and they post WAY Better pictures in there than in the M4F. 
    [/quote]

Yeah maybe if I was gay I'd enjoy that, it's just a bit too much for me. Btw the women suck. They don't post on it unless they are hookers.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=5585.msg229822#msg229822 date=1173778506]
    Yeah maybe if I was gay I'd enjoy that, it's just a bit too much for me. Btw the women suck. They don't post on it unless they are hookers.
    [/quote]

errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

Btw Brie have you ever had a New Delhi Dot?

[quote author=Wick link=topic=5585.msg229825#msg229825 date=1173778617]
    Btw Brie have you ever had a New Delhi Dot?
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Information