This is for Ms. Star.

Share the fucktards Ms. Brie Star.

Re: Craig List Assbags.

yayyyyyyy!
    here we go...

Warning:
    This probably should be moved to NSFW
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

Re: Craig List Assbags.

I posted this in the tittie thread, but here it is again...

Here is someone "looking for Tammy"

"We had something great together. We said we loved each other. I was not sure about myself. I let you go without a word. I am deeply sorry. I really miss you. I avoided you and that was a mistake. Please forgive me. I want to feel you in my arms again, even for just a moment.

your redhead singer"

could it be...mds' Tammy???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

Re: Craig's List Assbags.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=4958.msg229667#msg229667 date=1173772581]
    Why don't you try craigslist brie? here I found someone for you, he lives in Houston.

looking for a woman my size or isnt afraid of a bigger man im 250 pounds im six foot tall i work for a livin moved here recently from virginia so im a country boy who knows how to respect and take care of a lady and treat her righ i hate men that hit or beat on women and treat them like slaves i cant stand it i dont have time for games i recently was used by a woman for a long time and didnt realize it for some time i like country some hip hop some 80s music i like to cook i am not afraid to help keep the hous clean and am a firefighter if you are interested lets talk if not dont waste my time thank you oh and im a smoker i see all these women putting ads on here looking for a real man but i only got one email from all of this are you women blind maybe not i just aint got what your looking for i guess so lets repost this and try again here it is ladies you want a real man give me a try conversations welcome now insane women looking for a free ride and no stupid replies thank you i ahve been used enough come get it ladies if you think your ready for the real man and to the person that i got a answer from keep talkin its great hee hee

[/quote]
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

My only interest is finding someone who wishes to help me create. I don't want to go out to dinner, or dancing, or walk on the beach. Or travel- yet. I don't care for outfits or wine tasting.... I want to create world class puppet skits for grownups. ( I have.an international award. And I've had calls from the Kennedy Center! ) And I want to find someone who wishes to be appreciated but who is can be captivated by the wonder of theatre/comedy using puppets. ( One doesn't have to like puppets. I myself can't bear watching most puppetry.) I want to find someone who can be enthralled with the challenge of puttng animation and character to a haunting folk tune, or a wild concerto, or trying to achieve wonderful comedy, daffy or clever. One doesn't have to be creative or funny, but just love theatre and comedy.
    I would love to find some woman who is very brght and sensitive and in love with story and character and comedy. And trim. I have a wonderful fort and it is peaceful and civilized. I am slender, bearded and bounding with energy, and playfulness.
    I fully realize this is certainly not a great overature for romance. And , in truth, I believe it is improbable that I would find romance, but there might be a charmer who is fun to hang out with in and about this arena.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/m4w/293114886.html

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

You white, female, blonde, very pretty, school teacher CCISD (Flour Bluff?). We met at a party at La Strada in Houston Feb. 14, 8 years ago. We kissed twice. You were with a friend (male - gay) who was from CC as well. I think about you from time to time. Email me.

EIGHT years ago?
    I mean...come on!

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5585.msg229730#msg229730 date=1173774529]
    You white, female, blonde, very pretty, school teacher CCISD (Flour Bluff?). We met at a party at La Strada in Houston Feb. 14, 8 years ago. We kissed twice. You were with a friend (male - gay) who was from CC as well. I think about you from time to time. Email me.

EIGHT years ago?
    I mean...come on!
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:  seriously  :lol: :lol: :lol:

That could have been you brie.

EIGHT years ago?
    I mean...come on!
    [/quote]

Don't player hate on true love brie.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

This is for you, Brie...

Blah blah blah blah.....oh really?? Wow...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...that's too crazy....Are you serious??blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Are you tired of pretending like you're interested in what your significant other is saying? I mean how many times can you really fake your interest in all things sports?

I am a smart(ass at times) guy that can converse about most any subject and not come off as an idiot...Not sure how I do that...but hey if you can't have an intelligent conversation then you may as well buy art.

I don't have much...but I will offer you the world! (ewww that was cheesy!!!) Had to think of something cleaver for the picture below..just didn't actually work out.
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

what picture below!
    he sounds like a winner! 

EIGHT years ago?
    I mean...come on!
    [/quote]

Shit 8 years I thought he would have forgotten me by now. LMAO. This thread is hilarious. I never realized the shit that was posted on craigslist was this crazy. haha I thought it was like the recycler.

i think id contact this guy if he didnt have to put an ad out looking for a date...
    I wonder what is wrong with him.

Helllo. Ill keep this pretty short so that I dont start rambling. Im 22 years old and am just finishing up school. In my free time I like to play rugby, basketball and just relax watching tv or listening to music. Im looking for someone around my age (19-24??give or take) who is just normal. As long as youre easy going and sane I think things will be alright. Atleast not bad enough to want to leave the date half way through. Im really easy going and like to goof around so if this sounds good then drop me an email or something.

http://austin.craigslist.org/m4w/293044738.html

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5585.msg229737#msg229737 date=1173774902]
    what picture below!
    he sounds like a winner! 
    [/quote]

Actually the picture is just a random picture of some clouds. And he's in his forties.
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

Brie why don't you give it a shot? There is something wrong with everyone!!!

i wish they put their name so we could see their myspace! hahaha

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=5585.msg229738#msg229738 date=1173774909]
    Shit 8 years I thought he would have forgotten me by now. LMAO. This thread is hilarious. I never realized the shit that was posted on craigslist was this crazy. haha I thought it was like the recycler.
    [/quote]

hmmm...
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

hi, was just wonderin if there were any skinny short girls close to my age that are goin out to the fairgrounds tomorrow. i'm not lookin to just "hook up", but thought it would be a good place to meet somebody. i'm from the country, but i now live in the city, so i thought i'd try and meet a city girl. i never have any luck with women. anyway, if anybody is interested, maby we could meet up out there tomorrow afternoon. i'm the short one in the picture.

http://austin.craigslist.org/m4w/293042647.html

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5585.msg229742#msg229742 date=1173775116]
    [/quote]

that's me  
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=5585.msg229729#msg229729 date=1173774486]
    My only interest is finding someone who wishes to help me create. I don't want to go out to dinner, or dancing, or walk on the beach. Or travel- yet. I don't care for outfits or wine tasting.... I want to create world class puppet skits for grownups. ( I have.an international award. And I've had calls from the Kennedy Center! ) And I want to find someone who wishes to be appreciated but who is can be captivated by the wonder of theatre/comedy using puppets. ( One doesn't have to like puppets. I myself can't bear watching most puppetry.) I want to find someone who can be enthralled with the challenge of puttng animation and character to a haunting folk tune, or a wild concerto, or trying to achieve wonderful comedy, daffy or clever. One doesn't have to be creative or funny, but just love theatre and comedy.
    I would love to find some woman who is very brght and sensitive and in love with story and character and comedy. And trim. I have a wonderful fort and it is peaceful and civilized. I am slender, bearded and bounding with energy, and playfulness.
    I fully realize this is certainly not a great overature for romance. And , in truth, I believe it is improbable that I would find romance, but there might be a charmer who is fun to hang out with in and about this arena.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/m4w/293114886.html
    [/quote]

Daffy! I love it.
    At least he gets points for being honest.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5585.msg229742#msg229742 date=1173775116]
    [/quote]

Send them an e-mail, and see if they are dumb enough to respond with an e-mail, you can find them that way.

HAHAHAHA!!!

here's a good one...

title: "Yes I am married"

"The title says it all. Caught the wife cheating and i am one who feels if its good for her then i want to make it better for me. Drug and disease free and vasectomy."
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5585.msg229745#msg229745 date=1173775177]
    hi, was just wonderin if there were any skinny short girls close to my age that are goin out to the fairgrounds tomorrow. i'm not lookin to just "hook up", but thought it would be a good place to meet somebody. i'm from the country, but i now live in the city, so i thought i'd try and meet a city girl. i never have any luck with women. anyway, if anybody is interested, maby we could meet up out there tomorrow afternoon. i'm the short one in the picture.

http://austin.craigslist.org/m4w/293042647.html
    [/quote]

He did say skinny Brie, you are probably his size. 

i found a guy with a picture of clouds too! hahaha
    whats the deal?

http://austin.craigslist.org/m4w/293009378.html

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5585.msg229753#msg229753 date=1173775411]
    i found a guy with a picture of clouds too! hahaha
    whats the deal?

http://austin.craigslist.org/m4w/293009378.html
    [/quote]

They don't give a crap about clouds. They just wanna win the ladies. 

Did you see my married man one? He sounds perfect!  :lol:

errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

Thread Information