Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stacey Smalls (41) killed her toddler twins after her husband Ron allegedly had an affair with her daughter from another relationship

Here's a link to the article that was screencapped about her daughter asking for a ride from a cop and then getting caught with marijuana in her purse.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=7764467

Those pictures are heartbreaking :(

I can't believe she named those poor babies Adam & Eve either.

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar
    She's fucking crazy. You know she has to be just by naming her kids Adam & Eve.

Never EVER punish your kids when your spouse does something terrible to you.

This made me sick for SO MANY REASONS...
    #1-This "woman" is a fucking sewer rat that needs to be destroyed! On what PLANET is she living, to think that she should get back at her "allegedly" philandering husband by killing her two innocent babies and attempting to kill her 4 year old?!? And how much do you wanna bet that her "suicide attempt" by slitting her wrists was nothing more than some superficial wounds?
    #2-She named her kids ADAM AND EVE!!! And this whole family is praying to Jesus for strength and support...sorry, but I don't think Jesus gets down with killing your babies.
    #3-As an EMT myself, the picture of the baby being carried out of the house is gut-wrenching! I've seen some wicked shit in my days, but that...I don't know how you come back from that.
    #4-She recently "Liked" the page "I Love Being A Mom" on FB...evil cunt!

Sorry, rant over...thanks!

Doesn't anyone else find it odd that he was disposing of the babies things so soon? That pic if him and whoever else that was taking the crib with toys out of the house just seemed way out of place. I know people grieve differently and all but thought it strange to do all that so soon. I dunno. Maybe its how he deals with things.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Doesn't anyone else find it odd that he was disposing of the babies things so soon? That pic if him and whoever else that was taking the crib with toys out of the house just seemed way out of place. I know people grieve differently and all but thought it strange to do all that so soon. I dunno. Maybe its how he deals with things.
    You know, I was thinking the same thing, but I just thought I was being a bitch. To me, it felt like he was almost making a "show" of removing the babies things while the media was there to document the event. I could be way off, but I found it odd too...then again, I tend to think the worst of people lol!

i dunno, people deal with things differently. i could maybe understand not wanting to have those visuals around. but then, my kids were never murdered so i have no idea who i'd react.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Maybe he can't stand to look at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I don't know how soon after it was done, but when my bf's sister lost her baby, she cleared the room and donated stuff. I don't think it was immediately like with this guy, but people grieve differently.

Yeah, I'm not going to give him shit on how he grieves. I can't fathom what it would be like to lose two children (and almost lose a third) let alone what it would be like to lose them and then have to look at their stuff. Who knows, it might have been a rash decision on his part he may end up regretting. But walk a mile in his shoes . . .
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I lost a pregnancy before I had gotten pregnant with S. Before I left the hospital, I sent my husband home to clear out any and every thing baby related. There was no way possible I could have walked into that house, looked into that room, and been okay with it all after having left the house (originally) still pregnant. I knew I was coming home with empty arms and I didn't necessarily want it staring me in the face. KWIM?

I'm not sure why I can't edit anymore? Hm.

I meant to add to my above post that a grief counselor I was seeing referred to my desire to immediately dispose of the baby's things as a form of self-protection, and at the same time a form of denial. Grief affects everyone differently. I can't imagine what he's going through .

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I lost a pregnancy before I had gotten pregnant with S. Before I left the hospital, I sent my husband home to clear out any and every thing baby related. There was no way possible I could have walked into that house, looked into that room, and been okay with it all after having left the house (originally) still pregnant. I knew I was coming home with empty arms and I didn't necessarily want it staring me in the face. KWIM?
    Me too, I lost a few and had the stuff put in boxes. I didn't need any visual reminders of what was already screaming through my head 24/7.

Her jail booking photo has finally posted:

Court document here: http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketS...R-0021455-2012

Mom Accused of Killing Twins Held Without Bail

The Tacony mother accused of killing two of her children in what police are calling an attempted murder-suicide is being held without bail on murder, attempted murder, assault and related charges, according to court documents.

Stacey Newkirk-Smalls, 41, was arraigned Saturday for the murders of her 1-1/2-year-old twins, Adam and Eve, as well as the attempted murder of her 4-year-old daughter.

The children?s father, Ron Smalls, returned home from work last Thursday to find his twins dead, daughter poisoned and his wife bleeding from the wrists. He called 911.

Police say Newkirk-Smalls drowned one twin and strangled the other. The 4-year-old was rushed to St. Christopher?s Hospital.

Newkirk-Smalls was taken to Frankford Hospital. She was transported from the hospital to the homicide unit where she was arrested and charged on Friday.

Police sources told NBC10 that Newkirk-Smalls left four notes explaining that she hurt the children because her husband was allegedly having an affair with her daughter from another relationship.

"She had something that she felt was justification but there is no justification... it?s a tragedy two young babies dead and there is no excuse for that," Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey told NBC10.

Newkirk-Smalls is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on the two murder counts and related charges on June 13.
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...155357265.html
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Personally, I see no problem with this woman getting the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Personally, I see no problem with this woman getting the death penalty.
    She needs to DIAF.

Poor husband. I would lose my mind.

four notes? this makes me curious to know if she sat down and wrote out the notes a head of time or how exactly it all played out.

stories like this blow my fucking mind.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    She needs to DIAF.

Poor husband. I would lose my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    four notes? this makes me curious to know if she sat down and wrote out the notes a head of time or how exactly it all played out.

stories like this blow my fucking mind.
    I would imagine she has to be kept away from anyone else while she is being held too, I cannot imagine other inmates finding out about it and not beating her ass.

The woman needs to be put down.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

In one of the videos of the dad it shows him taking the playpen out with all the toys in it. I didnt so much find that odd as a later part in the video where he is putting it all in the garbage truck, that was the saddest/weirdest part to me.
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

That's what I thought was odd also! I would just have to get out of THAT HOUSE! forget getting the babies things out. But like someone else said... we all grieve differently. And I hope to GOD I never have the opportunity to find out what I would do :(

Quote Originally Posted by okac View Post
    In one of the videos of the dad it shows him taking the playpen out with all the toys in it. I didnt so much find that odd as a later part in the video where he is putting it all in the garbage truck, that was the saddest/weirdest part to me.

He didn't donate the items? I do find that odd.

I know it doesn't quite compare, but when I gave away some of my late grandpa's fishing gear (at the estate sale) it just felt like the right thing to do.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

I bet she's wishing her suicide attempt had been successful. Baby murderers aren't popular in prison.
    chimichangacootersniffer

Quote Originally Posted by chicachinacochina View Post
    I bet she's wishing her suicide attempt had been successful. Baby murderers aren't popular in prison.
    But at the same time I wonder if it was a half assed attempt. Did she really wanted to go through with it? She strikes me as the type that wanted to stick around and witness the aftermath.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    But at the same time I wonder if it was a half assed attempt. Did she really wanted to go through with it? She strikes me as the type that wanted to stick around and witness the aftermath.
    I go with it as half assed. SO that she can try to plead insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    I go with it as half assed. SO that she can try to plead insanity.
    Excellent point. This bitch is beyond narcissistic.

Thread Information