Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Michael Craver (21) killed a teenage girl by throwing a brick through her car windshield

Senior Member A Midnight Dreary's Avatar

Michael Craver (21) threw a brick thu Shelby Chisom's (17) window killing her

LEXINGTON, N.C. --
    Deputies said a night of partying took a tragic turn after a brick thrown through a car windshield killed a Davidson County girl early Sunday.

Davidson County Sheriff David Grice said 30 to 40 people were at a house on Woodfield Drive and Eller Road just before 6 a.m.

"Right as I was going to bed, I heard laughing and yelling and carrying on," said neighbor Phyliss Canter. "It sounded like they were partying, having a good time."

Canter said when she woke up Saturday morning, she saw detectives investigating a homicide.

"It's people not using good judgment," Grice said.

He said as 17-year-old Shelby Chisom drove her car down the street, heading to the party, a brick crashed through her windshield.

"The block was thrown through," Grice said.

Investigators said 21-year-old Michael Craver, of Lexington, threw the heavy brick, and he has been charged with murder.

Investigators are trying to determine if Craver intentionally targeted Chisom.

"Even though he may not have meant to do it, that's their child and it's bad when a life is taken like this, even if it's unintentional," Canter said.

Detectives spent much of the night talking to nearby residents, including the family who threw the party.

While Craver's intentions are unknown, investigators said he and Chisom were partying at the same house. Chisom's friends drove her to hospital, where she later died, police said.

Family members said Chisom was a rising senior at North Davidson High School. Her mother said she excelled academically and in sports.

"The family can't believe she's gone," said the girl's mother, Lisa Chisom.

According to myNDsports.com, Chisom played soccer at North Davidson.

Lisa Chisom said her daughter was a loving, caring person, and she can't understand why anyone would want to hurt her.

WXII reached out to Craver's family, but his mother said she did not want to comment.

Craver is being held without bond in the Davidson County Jail.

http://www.wxii12.com/news/24555415/detail.html

RIP Shelby  

Craver's MS: http://www.myspace.com/tweeter44

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Michael Craver (21) threw a brick thu Shelby Chisom's (17) window killing her

I don't even know where to start here. He threw a brick through her windshield? What the fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Re: Michael Craver (21) threw a brick thu Shelby Chisom's (17) window killing her

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26419.msg1691425#msg1691425 date=1281321437]
    I don't even know where to start here. He threw a brick through her windshield? What the fuck?
    [/quote]It was probably just a stupid drunken asshole "prank", too. Fucking moron.  :roll:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Wow.. I don't really know what to say here.

That split second decision to throw the brick has fucked up a lot of lives..

I hope my 17 year old daughter never goes to a party at 6 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=Fossil link=topic=26419.msg1691453#msg1691453 date=1281323985]
    Wow.. I don't really know what to say here.

That split second decision to throw the brick has fucked up a lot of lives..
    [/quote]
    Fucked up a lot, ended one.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=26419.msg1691460#msg1691460 date=1281324507]
    [/quote]
    Yea, I was thinking that too.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26419.msg1691467#msg1691467 date=1281324876]
    Fucked up a lot, ended one.
    Yea, I was thinking that too.
    [/quote]

I was going to ask why she was out running around at that time partying, but those darn teens are tricky so I can't blame her parents at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=26419.msg1691460#msg1691460 date=1281324507]
    [/quote]My daughter is 4. I have put this on my list of things to watch out for. RIP Shelby.

Could the brick make enough impact to kill her?

Im confused. no suprise there  :|

reading through a handful of articles it's likely that they were leaving the party at 6am, not arriving. and while some mentioned that it was a brick or a rock that was thrown into the vehicle, another article mentioned that it was a 12"x12" paver. there's also a story or two that mention it was thrown through an open window vs. through the windshield or through a closed window.

i wonder if the object was thrown in a fit of rage or if he was trying to be funny. in any case, wow, that is horrible. she didn't die instantly, either. ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

[quote author=whackjob link=topic=26419.msg1691812#msg1691812 date=1281378341]
    another article mentioned that it was a 12"x12" paver. there's also a story or two that mention it was thrown through an open window vs. through the windshield or through a closed window.
    [/quote]

okay then this makes much more sense to me

I hope you rot in hell Michael Craver

[quote author=navysailorx link=topic=26419.msg1691832#msg1691832 date=1281379103]
    I hope you rot in hell Michael Craver
    [/quote]
    :-o

He doesn't sound like a cold-blooded killer yet. Just a jackass. I'm still wondering what the fuck ha[ppened.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26419.msg1691849#msg1691849 date=1281379504]
    :-o

He doesn't sound like a cold-blooded killer yet. Just a jackass. I'm still wondering what the fuck ha[ppened.
    [/quote]

I was just getting ready for it  :2smiley:

[/quote]

Hope all you want, teens will be teens.

Re: Michael Craver (21) threw a brick thu Shelby Chisom's (17) window killing he

Okay so.Shelby went to my school.
    The guy who hit her was her exboyfriends cousin.
    He was pissed because she had brought a new guy to the party.
    So he threw a brick at her as her and her friends were leaving.
    Purely out of anger.Her friends immediately drove her to the hospital but she was dead before they got there.
    She was the most amazing person anyone could have ever met.
    She'll be missed forever.

:2huh: wow. What an impulse. "that bitch, lemme throw a brick".
    Friggin shit for brains.  Now, I'm sure he wishes he hadn't done or said anything to her. She's was 17 yrs old, she was going to be with other people.  This guy being 21, should have known better.

Fucking ex drama at 17.
    This girl's father should be allowed to beat him to death.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26419.msg1692374#msg1692374 date=1281446166]
    Fucking ex drama at 17.
    This girl's father should be allowed to beat him too death.
    [/quote]

No shit.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=26419.msg1692374#msg1692374 date=1281446166]
    Fucking ex drama at 17.
    This girl's father should be allowed to beat him to death.
    [/quote]

Hear, hear.

What a waste of a life. I did a lot of shitty, stupid things over my first love who was 19 when I was 14. I am glad none of the damage was permanent.

And as far as the 17 year old being out at 6 am... Maybe I was a terrible teenager, but are you kidding? It's not like she's pre-pubescent or anything. I was hell on wheels.  (Disclaimer: I am not a parent and will not be for the foreseeable future.)

RIP Shelby.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Re: Michael Craver (21) threw a brick thu Shelby Chisom's (17) window killing he

[quote author=Kalaklapsaddle link=topic=26419.msg1692330#msg1692330 date=1281424495]
    Okay so.Shelby went to my school.
    The guy who hit her was her exboyfriends cousin.
    He was pissed because she had brought a new guy to the party.
    So he threw a brick at her as her and her friends were leaving.
    Purely out of anger.Her friends immediately drove her to the hospital but she was dead before they got there.
    She was the most amazing person anyone could have ever met.
    She'll be missed forever.
    [/quote]

So, did he throw a brick through a window or did he throw it directly at her?

I'm trying to figure out if he's a murderer who intended to harm her or if he's just a huge moron who was trying to break her window.

This

Quote Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post

When I saw this picture you posted, it shocked me. You are a sick sick person. I dont care if you were kidding, or trying to be funny or what, That was a life right there, that was taken. What if that was your someone close to you in your family that this happened to? would you want people trying to make laughs about it like that!? When I saw this, I literally wanted to track you down, and beat the crap out of you. Bro, you must be sick in the head or something, I dont know. Ill pray for you man.

Also

What happens when the family googles shelby chisom to look at pictures of her, and see that when you see this you die crap? HAVE SOME FREAKING RESPECT MAN

fucking moron.
    RIP Faggot Charles
    "That is it, no murder/suicide for me if it mean's that they will use my DMV photo in the news." - poppy213

Thread Information