Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked man killed by Miami Police while 'eating' face off another person

i mean, if the prank was pulled on drunk party kids instead of daytime family types, would you have found it funny?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Honestly, at first I thought it was extremely in bad taste that they did this in Florida where this happened but really, anywhere they did it still would have been just as bad. It doesnt matter to me whether this prank was targeting white people, black people, yellow people. Doesnt matter, imo it's disgusting and could have been dangerous. I really wish that the video would have included footage of this prankster getting his ass handed to him. I would be okay with that.

It reminds me of that one skit that Jackass did. They put the car seat on the roof of the SUV and drove off. I didn't find that hilarious at all. Im def not a stick in the mud type of person and I love off color jokes and things but to me there is a difference here.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i mean, if the prank was pulled on drunk party kids instead of daytime family types, would you have found it funny?
    No. But that's me. I don't care for that kind of stuff. I don't care for Scare Tactics or anything like that. This prank was just a bit too much.

ok.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    ok.
    I'm with you. I found it hysterical.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

But it wasn't, so why bother with hypotheticals? I hate that kind of shit, I find it pretty suspect that it's a white guy obviously going to where 'thug' type black guys congregate, and I think he's lucky no one kicked his ass.

And if it was pulled on drunk party kids, he definitely would have gotten the shit beat out of him. Which would have been funny.

And if it was pulled on drunk party kids, he definitely would have gotten the shit beat out of him. Which would have been funny.
    so wrong to say, but it would have been. ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

i agree with this statement.

No WTBB, Bowie, I totally get what you are saying and yeah, it was irresponsible. Sometimes it is easy to forget that not everyone is a horror freak like I am. While I get the humor behind the prank and do think it is funny....truthfully it was in poor taste. The average person probably hasn't watched every zombie movie known to man...lol....and may not stop to recognize the really bad makeup this dude used...plus I ain't taking any zombie seriously who ties a tie around his head. had he got hurt, it would have been on him imo and the person putting the smackdown on him. And not everyone likes being scared as Bowie said.

Makes me think of the contestants that they pick for "Total Blackout". (The game show where they have to use their hands to tell what an item is in the pitch dark.) They are either black or gay and lose it when they are scared.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

The 'Miami Cannibal' actually wasn't.

According to the Miami Herald, a law enforcement source said an autopsy did not reveal any human flesh in the stomach of Rudy Eugene, who was shot by police while chewing off the face of a homeless man on Miami's busy MacArthur Causeway.

The Herald reports that "a number" of undigested pills were found in Eugene's stomach, but they have not yet been identified. Toxicology reports on Eugene, who according to CBS has been confirmed to have smoked marijuana in the hours before the attack, could take weeks to months to complete.

The autopsy finding that Eugene had no human flesh in his stomach jibes with the crime-scene investigation, which found chunks of Poppo’s flesh on the ground, as if they had been spit out. The autopsy also revealed human flesh lodged between the teeth of Eugene, who did not have his two top front teeth, the law enforcement source said. Eugene is known to have lost his two front teeth in an accident as a child.
    Police found a set of gold teeth in the pockets of his pants discarded on the causeway.

Read the Herald's full report.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1583320.html

if he'd survived, i bet he'd be pretty bummed to have lost his gold teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    The 'Miami Cannibal' actually wasn't.

According to the Miami Herald, a law enforcement source said an autopsy did not reveal any human flesh in the stomach of Rudy Eugene, who was shot by police while chewing off the face of a homeless man on Miami's busy MacArthur Causeway.

The Herald reports that "a number" of undigested pills were found in Eugene's stomach, but they have not yet been identified. Toxicology reports on Eugene, who according to CBS has been confirmed to have smoked marijuana in the hours before the attack, could take weeks to months to complete.

The autopsy finding that Eugene had no human flesh in his stomach jibes with the crime-scene investigation, which found chunks of Poppo’s flesh on the ground, as if they had been spit out. The autopsy also revealed human flesh lodged between the teeth of Eugene, who did not have his two top front teeth, the law enforcement source said. Eugene is known to have lost his two front teeth in an accident as a child.
    Police found a set of gold teeth in the pockets of his pants discarded on the causeway.

Read the Herald's full report.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1583320.html
    whoa, ultimate MUNCHIES. tehehehe

and for real - that prank zombie guy is lucky he's still alive.

im too lazy, but reminds me of the homevideo of a trick or treat prank where a guy was dressed as a stuffed scarecrow scaring trick or treaters. a black guy with his kid comes up and the scarecrow jumps up and the guy punches him in the face and knocks him out.

also, *warning* about to sound really stereotypical... but i know spanish and black people dont try to investigate, they run! or punch or shoot.. just saying. more likely, they just get the fuck out of there. I feel like florida white people either investigate or shoot. neither of which is a reaction which this prankster wanted.

Here is the picture of the victim
    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/gallery?...680220&photo=3
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ughghghghghghghgh.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I actually think he's improving. It doesn't look like as much of his face is missing any more.

Poor dude.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

But, his nose and eyelids won't come back, right??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

no, but i've seen prosthetic noses. he just lost one eye, right?

ugh. that poor guy.

Yeah, that pic looks wayyy better than the first one that was posted. I am actually shocked because he looks a little bit better than I would have expected.

I just hope he is going to be okay and move forward, it's going to take a lot of rehabilitation. Sometimes I wonder if people who are in this guy's situation would have rather been left to die. Not trying to sound callous, but he's got a very long hard road ahead of him.

Also, he's a homeless person. How the fuck is he gonna get all that reconstructive surgery?

Yeah, I was thinking about that also. With this being such a huge thing, Im willing to bet he's received some help from outsiders that felt bad for what happened. I'd also be willing to bet that he most likely doesnt have any state medical insurance. The Dr's would most likely get their staff on the ball and get him on their state aid so they get paid. I think he will end up in a rehab home and then a nursing home for long term care.

But who is going to pay for that long care? After the publicity wears off, society will forget about this guy, and there is no government program in place to care for him.

I think they will get him on the state medical insurance. medicaid or whatever its called. Those hospitals are going to want to get paid, social workers usually get involved and since he had no income and is now disabled, he would qualify for a lot of resources. And by resources u mean basically the medical part of it. There are a lot if old people in nursing hinges that have no assets or anything so the astarte medical kicks in as a last resort and foots the bill. One of the main nursing homes here is 6k a month and the state pays it.

Please allow me to state in sound mind and body - if my face is chewed off, please allow me to die.

thank you

Thread Information