Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked man killed by Miami Police while 'eating' face off another person

Was he homeless? I thought he was living with his supposed girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Meh, where was this guy's family when he was homeless?
    They're all claiming he wasn't homeless. And the "girlfriend" is claiming it's voodoo

What's that river that runs through Egypt?
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I haven't talked in this forum for awhile but I figured I would share this story because it relates to the subject and I wanna tell someone really bad lol.

I am a leasing agent and I just recently moved in a girl about a month ago. She seemed a little off but her criminal came up clean so I couldn't say no just because of a "weird feeling." Anyways, when I came into work today a bunch of crap happened last night. This girl I moved in was hallucinating so bad with her boyfriend that five cop cars had to go to her apartment. The girl was screaming that someone was behind her, things were flying around her, and she kept trying to hit the cops. When she was handcuffed she rambled on and on that everyone was going to die because it was the end of the world. The cops are guessing it was bath salt...I have no idea lol. When I went into her apartment this morning with the maintence guy to see the damage it looked like the hotel room in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. They drew and made holes everywhere, crap everywhere, pulled the thermostate out, ripped the carpet up all through the apartment, and their flat screen TV was smashed in the bath tub. I don't know anything about bath salts but it obviously screws you up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by meow_meow_drug View Post
    I haven't talked in this forum for awhile but I figured I would share this story because it relates to the subject and I wanna tell someone really bad lol.

I am a leasing agent and I just recently moved in a girl about a month ago. She seemed a little off but her criminal came up clean so I couldn't say no just because of a "weird feeling." Anyways, when I came into work today a bunch of crap happened last night. This girl I moved in was hallucinating so bad with her boyfriend that five cop cars had to go to her apartment. The girl was screaming that someone was behind her, things were flying around her, and she kept trying to hit the cops. When she was handcuffed she rambled on and on that everyone was going to die because it was the end of the world. The cops are guessing it was bath salt...I have no idea lol. When I went into her apartment this morning with the maintence guy to see the damage it looked like the hotel room in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. They drew and made holes everywhere, crap everywhere, pulled the thermostate out, ripped the carpet up all through the apartment, and their flat screen TV was smashed in the bath tub. I don't know anything about bath salts but it obviously screws you up lol.
    wtf is wrong with people... i can admit to having done some pretty hefty drug in my day, but i don't remember ever destroying anything and i NEVER ate anyone's face.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    They're all claiming he wasn't homeless. And the "girlfriend" is claiming it's voodoo

What's that river that runs through Egypt?
    I use to think voodoo was interesting but ridiculous until this guy and his chick showed me this weird cemetery down in nola. Quite a few of the mausoleums had chicken bones and enough dried blood you could tell they killed that thing.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I have been in the company of someone who was whacked out on bath salts. Dude thought people were propelling down from the roof into the house and he was seeing ghosts and shit. It was crazy. He went to the hospital 2 times because he thought he was dying. Finally on the 3rd day it wore off. It literally fucks with your head bad, turns otherwise normal people into f'ing psychotic weirdos.

I don't know. Maybe it's cheaper than other drugs?

http://am-hi-co.com/acatalog/ivory-wave.html

I love how they are basically telling someone how to use the drug without actually saying it lol.

"Due to the concentrated nature of this product, we advise purchasing the 200 mg package if you have not enjoyed Ivory Wave before. Use sparingly.

One application of our bath salts will last for several hours - multiple uses are not necessary. Please wait several hours between applications to ensure an optimal bathing experience. After enjoying Ivory Wave for the first time, you will know how best to apply it in the future."

I don't know. Maybe it's cheaper than other drugs?

http://am-hi-co.com/acatalog/ivory-wave.html

I love how they are basically telling someone how to use the drug without actually saying it lol.

"Due to the concentrated nature of this product, we advise purchasing the 200 mg package if you have not enjoyed Ivory Wave before. Use sparingly.

One application of our bath salts will last for several hours - multiple uses are not necessary. Please wait several hours between applications to ensure an optimal bathing experience. After enjoying Ivory Wave for the first time, you will know how best to apply it in the future."

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    wtf is wrong with people... i can admit to having done some pretty hefty drug in my day, but i don't remember ever destroying anything and i NEVER ate anyone's face.
    It's not the people, it's the effects of the drug. You can read the exact same stories about people who took PCP. Perfectly normal people who smoked a joint laced with it and never came back.

PCP..

Apparently Poppo has a daughter who he hasn't seen in 42 years--she assumed he was dead and only learned that he was alive when this news story broke. What a way to learn such a thing!

New Jersey woman stunned to discover homeless victim of 'Miami Cannibal' is absentee dad she thought was dead

The daughter of the homeless man who had his face eaten off by the 'Miami Cannibal' thought her father was dead after he abandoned her and her mother when she was two years old.

Janice Poppo DiBello, 44, from New Jersey, was shocked this week when the New York Daily News told her that the victim of the gruesome attack which shocked America was in fact her absentee father.

She told the paper: 'I’m really upset because I haven’t met my father. Since I was two-years-old, him and my mom got divorced and there was no — like how normal divorces are, where you see your father.

'Nobody ever heard anything from him, so I’ve never met him. I didn’t know if he was alive or dead.'

Ronald Poppo is now in critical condition in a Florida hospital after he was savagely assaulted by Rudy Eugene, who stripped him, beat him and feasted on his face during an 18-minute attack.

Mrs DiBello is not sure if she wants to make the journey to Florida to see her father, who has been homeless and has had several brushes with the law for the last four decades.

The IT analyst said: 'It was a complete shock, because like I said, I’ve never had a relationship with my biological father. I have never heard from him. I have no idea what happened to him.

'I'm still in shock about everything.'

Two days after the brutal attack on her father, a mugshot was released showing him with a weathered tan, a gray beard and dark shaggy hair.

Pictures were then released which are reportedly of the extent of his injuries, which had to be heavily censored because of how gruesome they were.

More than 70 per cent of his face had been eaten off, the whole way down to his beard.

Mrs DiBello's mother Theresa Chesler confirmed to the Daily News that it is the same man she married and had a child with.

'We were divorced, probably in 1970. And nobody’s heard from him since then,' she said. 'I've got nothing more to say.'

It was revealed this week that Mr Poppo attended a prestigious New York school before he became a down-and-out.

A yearbook picture of the man was found and details that he was in the Latin Club and worked in the guidance office at Stuyvesant High School. He earned an unspecified scholarship from school before he became homeless.

Nothing is yet known about how his tragic fall from grace from top student to a life on the streets.

He was was treated for a gunshot wound in 1976 - in the same hospital where doctors are trying to keep him alive once more.

His daughter said she tried tracking him down about 15 years ago, working with public records and a friend's husband - a police officer but they could find no trace of him, so she thought he was dead.

The harrowing attack on her father took place on Saturday afternoon on the MacArthur Causeway near Miami beach.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ught-dead.html

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post

i am cornholio! do you have tp for my bunghole?

Speaking of PCP, since you guys have mentioned it-I'd like to share my own personal experience of seeing someone on the drug.

Back when I was fourteen and made really terrible choices I landed myself in an inpatient mental health facility. I had a roommate who was a 15 year old girl who was in there because she was out of her mind. Why? Because about two weeks before coming to the facility her older brother gave her 'angel dust' and she smoked shermstick (or whatever you technically call it). I think they said the PCP is what really did her in, she did enough to really mess up her brain, the nurses said possibly forever.
    I remember in the middle of the night I found her writing on the walls with a crayon she had stolen , "To help me is to kill me" and a bunch of jibberish. I also remember the evening when she emerged from our room (she RARELY came out, and when she did it was to shout profanities at the nurses/pretty much anyone nearby) she walked around sticking sanitary pads on all the walls.
    She always would hold up her fingers in a gun and say "Bang-you're dead".

She was a very strange person.
    Thankfully she never tried to eat my face off or anything.

But I was very scared to sleep in my room with her at night then whole week I was there.

If I email a pic to someone, will you put it in here? I don't do photo bucket or other pic sites, but I really want to share a pic:-) Someone message me their email and I will send it! Thanks!

Morbid's photo

Thanks Megan! And, the other people who emailed their email addresses:-) I emailed it to everyone who sent me a PM. George Takei had the pic on his FB.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post

btw:
    theres a video on youtube from a police office earlier this year when he was all messed up on that synthetic marijuana stuff they call "bath salts" if you go on you tube and type in "effects of bacthsalts" his video comes up :( very sad and his family is in my prayers
    http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/F...136553518.html

A 21 year old Callaway man died Monday night in a balcony mishap at a Panama City Beach condominium.

21 year old Justin Alexander Seamans of Betty Louise Drive apparently fell from the 10th floor of the parking garage at Laketown Wharf condominiums at 9851 South Thomas Drive.

Panama City Beach police found Seamans body lying on the floor of the parking garage between the garage and condominium buildings. He was pronounced dead at the scene by emergency medical personnel.

Panama City Beach Police say no foul play has been indicated so far in the investigation which is continuing.

Justin Alexander Seamans (1990-2012)

Justin Seamans, left this world to be with God on Jan. 2, 2012.

Justin was born May 5, 1990, in Panama City, Fla., he was raised in Bay County. Justin attended Callaway Elementary School, Everitt Middle School, and Graduated from Rutherford High School in 2009.

Justin was very active in Bay County and school sports. He mostly participated in soccer, football, and track. He was also active in Magic Card Tournaments.

He is survived by his loving mother, Alice Gwiazda and step-father; David Gwiazda. Also survived by his father; James Seamans and step-mother, Carin Handsum; Justin's brother, Jordan 23; half brothers, Zackary 20, Aaron 19, Brett 18, Brendon 17, and a step-brother, Alex; and step-sister, Roxanna. He is preceded by his step-brother Nikolaos.

A Celebration of life will be held at Brock's Home Town Funeral Home, on Jan. 16, 2012, from 5-7 p.m. Family and friends are welcome to attend. Arrangements entrusted to Brock's Home Town Funeral Home.

Brock's Home Town
    Funeral Home
    5907 Highway 22
    Callaway, FL 32404
    850-874-0818

Published in Panama City News Herald on January 17, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Dude.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I don't get it. Why is that in here?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I was showing a video of how someone acts while they were on 'bath salts'. Dude just happened to die as well.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Ah, OK. Thanks.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

http://blastr.com/2012/06/florida-guy-dresses-like.php

I just saw this guy interviewed and he seems like a dickbag. Not too smart either given what happened in Miami.

I did laugh though

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

It seems very, very ill-advised to be a white guy chasing a bunch of black b-ballers around, and sort of racist, too. I'm shocked no one beat the shit out of him.

Thread Information