Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Gay Bar Bans Bachelorette Parties

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    you pointed it out and it was just. i did sound kinda bible belt in that statement! i like sex a whole bunch... just only with specific intent.

btw: nice poll question. i didn't vote because i's shy.
    its anonymous so you should totally vote, the more votes I get the more accurate results I get!
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I'm with animosity. Casual sex has never been my thing. I feel too connected and intimate with a person.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

I have recently observed, about myself, I should add, that my opinion on casual sex has changed drastically as I've gotten older and unconsciously become more confident in my body/physical appearance. In some ways, the less invested I am in someone, the more I can just relax and enjoy myself because I'm not worried about some poor review at the end.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I have recently observed, about myself, I should add, that my opinion on casual sex has changed drastically as I've gotten older and unconsciously become more confident in my body/physical appearance. In some ways, the less invested I am in someone, the more I can just relax and enjoy myself because I'm not worried about some poor review at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information