Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Renate Vettleson (43) committed suicide after she was 'gangstalked'

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    I can't believe I just read all that thinking something new was going to pop up at the end...like she really was gangstalked. ugh. Not a fan of the random bump
    oh here you go, you big baby. it's another crazy person who thinks she is being gang-stalked that knew rena and just recently found out about her death.

https://panopticalorpheus.wordpress....tleson-happen/

oh and look! the crazy person knows about us... we are now the gangstalkers:

https://panopticalorpheus.wordpress....people-can-be/

damn, i got a shout out.
    Last edited by animosity; 07-18-2015 at 08:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

While I don’t fully disagree with the possibility that agencies of one kind or another could be involved in producing disinfo in regards to Rena, or a host of other things -THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of things, these days targeted at your mind, your sanity, and mostly, the imperative that you conform to lies as a means of social control, rather than hard truths–hard truths like the fact that at the end of the day? Truth is, subjective, and prone to outside influence from rash profiteers–who would even pimp the name and reputation of a deceased blind woman.

And, in the least, when harsh speculation is put forward–have respect for those who are/were vulnerable. Have YOU ever gone a day without the freedom that sigt brings? So sure, hate on Bruno–but, if the internet is to be believed(….) BRUNO IS DEAD TOO.

And whatever happened to my country anyways–are the mentally ill such a burden? Are they SUCH a task-are they TOO MUCH to bear upon you? Yeah-I thought so.

It also crossed my mind that Bruno was perhaps a handler of some kind–or that he was a cultist. If you research Bruno Marchesani, you WILL find that he committed suicide himself-apparently in the same year as that posting above.

You can look all thatup yourself–and if you don’t find what I found? The web got scrubbed, again. But I have’ hard copies to prove it (no time right now for the whole screencap, I am web nerd aproved B.S.).
    who's gonna look up bruno now?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Wow. There is also a rapist raccoon story - that became a homicide

https://panopticalorpheus.wordpress....as-a-homicide/

So crazy and yet so articulate.

Wait this raccoon story though.

Wow.

AMAZE.

Very huh.

So raccoon.

Now, this! This is bump worthy!! So many wormholes!! You are the best, Blighted!!

Holy shit, this is amazing. I don't know if these people are just totally nuts, or have some kind of hugely inflated sense of self-importance

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Wow. There is also a rapist raccoon story - that became a homicide

https://panopticalorpheus.wordpress....as-a-homicide/
    Holy shit what did I just read? A raccoon love triangle gone wrong and one raccoon ends up dead?

That person is not mentally well.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm bumping because, well, I just have to... So, what I'm getting from this is that raccoons can form intent. Murderous bastards.

"Even in death, his little hands are more lovely than the strangling, neck biting murderer that killed him...."

Here's the suspect:
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

*waiting for Kat to come here and read this thread, then claim she is being gangstalked by us all*

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    this is the ultimate truth here. why? i'll ask this: why would anyone put the time and resources into harassing this woman? why would multiple people do it? do these stalkers have no life? it's hard enough to find one person who dislikes some one so much that they would make it a point to actively try to freak them out, let alone several people. really, what makes these people, who by their own admission, are peaceful, friendly, non-confrontational citizens, so important?

her boyfriend says it's part of a global genocide of disabled people - a means of stopping the spread of defective genes. he says the ultimate goal is to force suicide.

every website i look at, those who believe that something like this is real, actually believe in lizard people too...
    Don't forget the fact that the earth is flat, god damn it. And not to be a dick, but how does she know it was multiple people who were doing it if she was blind?

Thread Information