Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Renate Vettleson (43) committed suicide after she was 'gangstalked'

speaking of crazy, or... maybe not so much? i found a website that explains gang stalking that puts it into perspective (for me, at least). things like being 'managed out' at work fits the bill.

https://groups.google.com/group/alt....e39286b6?pli=1

THE DEFINTION OF GANG STALKING

Gang Stalking is stalking by multiple perpetrators, most of whom are unknown to the victim, for the expressed desire to harass using psychological abuse and intimidation.

THE GOAL OF GANG STALKING

The expressed goal of Gang Stalking is to silence a victim, drive a victim insane and possibly to the point of suicide, or destroy the victim's reputation and believably as the person will likely be viewed as mentally ill should they complain or report the abuse. Gang Stalking is also used to gather information on individuals as well as force individuals to move or leave an area.

MOTIVATIONS FOR THE ABUSE

Motivations for Gang Stalking vary. Revenge for a real or imagined offense, true or false accusations of a "horrible crime" of which the victim has gotten away with, silencing a corporate "whistle-blower", defecting from a cult, a perceived enemy of a group or organization, and "knowing too much" are all examples of possible motivations. Due consideration should be used as the motivations of the stalking groups are in no way limited to the above.

WHO ARE THE STALKERS?

The stalkers, for the most part, are everyday citizens. Other stalkers are "street thugs" who have been hired to harass and intimidate. Some Stalkers are actual Private Investigators who have been hired to gather information concerning the victim. Many stalkers are members of volunteer police groups.

WHY PEOPLE PARTICIPATE IN GANG STALKING

-Some stalkers are told lies, either positive or negative in nature, in order to gain their participation.
    -Some stalkers are paid or receive other benefits.
    -Stalkers belonging to an organization may simply be following orders.
    -Some stalkers may use their participation in order to repay a past favor.
    -Racism, Prejudice, Anti-Semitism, Homophobia, or otherwise Hatred of a victim
    -Peer Pressure/ Need to Fit In
    -Former stalkers have stated they participated out of fear of becoming the next target should they go against the group.
    -Entertainment Value/Thrill of Participation in an Illegal activity.
    -Some stalkers mistakenly believe it is their civil duty.

WHO, OR WHAT, IS ULTIMATELY BEHIND GANG STALKING?

Corporations, Government Organizations, Military, Societies/Fraternities/Orders, Religious Cults and Destructive "New Age" Groups, "Concerned" Community Groups/Vigilante Groups, Criminal Organizations, Volunteer Police Organizations, etc.

EXAMPLES OF GANG STALKING HARASSMENT

Slashed Tires, Threatening Phone Calls, Verbal Assaults by Strangers, Property Damage, Death Threats, "Peeping Toms", Following on Foot or by Vehicle, Bizarre Notes and Drawings Left, Loitering, Anonymous False Accusations to Friends, Family, and Neighbors, Character Assassination, Smear Campaigns, "Black-Listing", Psychological Abuse, etc.

i saw a set up on 'what would you do' where random shoppers actually kidnapped a child for some guy because he showed them a badge, said that he was a recovery agent and that the woman with the child had stolen it from it's father. people are stupid and will do lot's of dumb things if they are given the right motivators...

just playing the DA here.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I think I saw that LifeTime movie. All of them. Seriously though, I had a boss that could not stand me. I must have rubbed her the wrong way. I've never had any personality conflicts with people before and I didn't know what to do with her. Anyway, she would try to get me in trouble for all kinds of things. I started keeping a journal and would make recordings into my phone about things that would be occurring. I would record them right in front of her lol. She got another girl in the office to try to sabotage me, too. I was in a union and she constantly was trying to get me fired. The union president actually asked her if she was a moron, because we were able to bust her in all her lies. It was pretty amazing. After I had the support of the union, I use to just tell her to suck it. Apparently the boss always found someone to "pick" on and I happened to be that person, at that time, for her. She finally got fired herself. I filed a grievance against her for harassment but it didn't fall into the union guidelines. Apparently, white people can't harass white people The union decided that she was treating me poorly and unfairly but it didn't meet the guidelines of harassment because we are both white. Really?!?!?!?! She started leaving me alone and then got herself fired. So, it worked out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I think I saw that LifeTime movie. All of them. Seriously though, I had a boss that could not stand me. I must have rubbed her the wrong way. I've never had any personality conflicts with people before and I didn't know what to do with her. Anyway, she would try to get me in trouble for all kinds of things. I started keeping a journal and would make recordings into my phone about things that would be occurring. I would record them right in front of her lol. She got another girl in the office to try to sabotage me, too. I was in a union and she constantly was trying to get me fired. The union president actually asked her if she was a moron, because we were able to bust her in all her lies. It was pretty amazing. After I had the support of the union, I use to just tell her to suck it. Apparently the boss always found someone to "pick" on and I happened to be that person, at that time, for her. She finally got fired herself. I filed a grievance against her for harassment but it didn't fall into the union guidelines. Apparently, white people can't harass white people The union decided that she was treating me poorly and unfairly but it didn't meet the guidelines of harassment because we are both white. Really?!?!?!?! She started leaving me alone and then got herself fired. So, it worked out in the end.
    finally! someone who admits to watching as much crappy tv as me...

sorry you went through that, but i'm glad it all worked out in the end. me, not so lucky. my bosses decided to get rid of me after 8 years of exemplary service when i started bringing up ethical issues i was noticing. suddenly, i found myself being handed more work than possible, no clarification on how to do it, and when i called or emailed them asking for guidance, i'd get no response. they restructured the department and i found myself reporting directly to the only person that i had known conflict with and immediately received several write ups. it all affected me so badly, i'll admit, my work did begin to suffer. after 8 years with nothing tarnishing my record, i was gone in 3 months time.

i also started taking notes and recording messages on the phone memo after meetings to note the date and times everything happened, saving messages and emails in a special file. funny thing is - after about a month of freedom, i got a call from the company offering me severance and the assurance that they would not try to block unemployment... so long as i agreed not to sue them for anything, ever. i guess they finally went through all my notes and realized i left a pretty clear picture.

so yeah, i guess i have experience with 'gang stalking' on a smaller level and can empathize with the way it can fuck with your mind. i still think this rena girl was nuts though.

I am concluding this is a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    finally! someone who admits to watching as much crappy tv as me...

sorry you went through that, but i'm glad it all worked out in the end. me, not so lucky. my bosses decided to get rid of me after 8 years of exemplary service when i started bringing up ethical issues i was noticing. suddenly, i found myself being handed more work than possible, no clarification on how to do it, and when i called or emailed them asking for guidance, i'd get no response. they restructured the department and i found myself reporting directly to the only person that i had known conflict with and immediately received several write ups. it all affected me so badly, i'll admit, my work did begin to suffer. after 8 years with nothing tarnishing my record, i was gone in 3 months time.

i also started taking notes and recording messages on the phone memo after meetings to note the date and times everything happened, saving messages and emails in a special file. funny thing is - after about a month of freedom, i got a call from the company offering me severance and the assurance that they would not try to block unemployment... so long as i agreed not to sue them for anything, ever. i guess they finally went through all my notes and realized i left a pretty clear picture.

so yeah, i guess i have experience with 'gang stalking' on a smaller level and can empathize with the way it can fuck with your mind. i still think this rena girl was nuts though.

Yeah. I'm a closet LifeTime channel watcher. Usually on a Sunday when there is nothing else on. Sorry to hear about your experience. People are freaking nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I am concluding this is a fake.
    ok then. i'm inclined to agree. alternate theory, then?

this 'boyfriend' of hers, bruno, i think he is called, is stark raving mad. i mean tin foil hats, hearing voices in the refrigerator kind of nuts... poor guy is lonely though so one day he meets a sweet blind gal at the coffee shop and obsesses on her. he sits in his room all day and dreams of all the things they talk about, all the shared experiences and one day - she's knocking on his door! oh hooray! he thinks... it wasn't just a dream!

two short weeks later the television gives him a message. through the static he hears poor rena crying. help me, bruno! i can't take it any more! then nothing. he tries her number. it's disconnected. he waits to hear from her. she never calls. rena has succumb to the evil forces of the gang stalkers. just another unknown victim.

why do i think this? it seems he has taken it upon himself to add her name to every TI (targeted individual) list known to the internet, pasting the same memorial message to each. her name is on every last list!

Sorry to hear about your experience. People are freaking nuts!
    thus began a two year period of 'fun-employment'...

You don't hear voices coming from the fridge? Nice theory!

You don't hear voices coming from the fridge? Nice theory!
    regardless of whether it's fake or not, i'm glad to have had the opportunity learned so much about insanity. the only voices i hear from the fridge are, 'eat me... come on. you know you want to. dieting is no fun... i';; show you what you're missing.'

i struggle with these ass-holes every day!

You guys are totally saying what I was feeling reading that blog, and when I did research into it is usually one person getting other people to either harass or look the other way when someone is in conflict with or targeted by one person. I had similar experiences with work, etc. It SUCKS ASS that we have no recourse even when we have the proof! >:(

If I had more time, I would watch all of the Youtube videos. That shit is pure entertainment! I do, however, find it disgusting that the experiences we have had are every day occurrences around the world and as sarabei mentioned, there isn't much recourse on these buttwipes even when we show proof of their buttwipeness.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabei View Post
    You guys are totally saying what I was feeling reading that blog, and when I did research into it is usually one person getting other people to either harass or look the other way when someone is in conflict with or targeted by one person. I had similar experiences with work, etc. It SUCKS ASS that we have no recourse even when we have the proof! >:(
    you can look at it in several ways:

1. simple high-schoolish cliques: unfortunately, this happens even when you get older - at work, socially. someone in a group with a little influence has got your number... people follow in suit for fear of rejection or retaliation.

2. there's something really off about you and everyone notices: hence the stares, people talking about you, starting conflict - it's just because you're an ass. word got out that you did a bad, bad thing and no one wants you around...

3. you've chosen to align yourselves with creeps: them scientologists are brutal. i mean it! they'll follow you to the ends of the earth if you piss them off. same with all cults. i found this out when i unknowingly expressed interest in a position at 'applied scholastics'. the personality test was really strange so i looked it up and realized it was a recruitment technique for scientology. then i did research on that group. what a bunch of jerks!

4. you owe something, know something or pose a threat to some one: whistle-blowing or threatening to sue can definitely put you into a targeted category... imagine how often people are hired to dig up dirt on advocates, how often lawyers will try to intimidate a complainant into settling or how often insurance companies try to catch you in the act of fraud. you ever had credit problems? dealing with creditors calling everyday is a bitch.

that being said, i read a post on a forum somewhere yesterday, that most of the 'gang stalking' stories you hear are what happened when we gave internet access to paranoid schizophrenics. i thought that was clever.

If I had more time, I would watch all of the Youtube videos. That shit is pure entertainment! I do, however, find it disgusting that the experiences we have had are every day occurrences around the world and as sarabei mentioned, there isn't much recourse on these buttwipes even when we show proof of their buttwipeness.
    yeah, but - you just deal with it. it's kinda like your car breaking down. it happens, you move on. which reminds me:

my mom calls my cell early this morning and says: put your dad on the phone - the home phone isn't working, i'm late for work, they lost my prescription at the pharmacy but it doesn't matter because i can't find my wallet. i need him to look for it and then bring it to my work cause my tank is running on fumes and i won't be able to get home without stopping for gas.

an hour later, the phone keeps ringing and every time i pick it up, silence and then a click. it was very creepy, considering how much time i put into researching this thread.

do you think either my mom or i are being gang stalked?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSAwekYxrA

MT... if you watch 1 video it should be this one. it's the one where they steal the baby just because someone shows them a badge.

yeah, but - you just deal with it. it's kinda like your car breaking down. it happens, you move on. which reminds me:

my mom calls my cell early this morning and says: put your dad on the phone - the home phone isn't working, i'm late for work, they lost my prescription at the pharmacy but it doesn't matter because i can't find my wallet. i need him to look for it and then bring it to my work cause my tank is running on fumes and i won't be able to get home without stopping for gas.

an hour later, the phone keeps ringing and every time i pick it up, silence and then a click. it was very creepy, considering how much time i put into researching this thread.

do you think either my mom or i are being gang stalked?
    You're def being gang stalked. It's pretty obvious. You're right thought that things happen and we get over them. It's just stupid that childhood antics follow us into adulthood. It's not like I lose any sleep over it. It's just stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSAwekYxrA

MT... if you watch 1 video it should be this one. it's the one where they steal the baby just because someone shows them a badge.
    Holy freaking balls!

You're def being gang stalked. It's pretty obvious. You're right thought that things happen and we get over them. It's just stupid that childhood antics follow us into adulthood. It's not like I lose any sleep over it. It's just stupid.

Holy freaking balls!
    it seems really feasible after watching that. easy, even. all you have to do is walk you to random people around your target and say, 'oh my god! did you just see that guy over there pull down his pants and shit on the sidewalk?' or 'i think i just saw that person steal someones wallet. did you notice anything?' of course this random person is going to turn around and stare.

I can't rep you again. It's all very true, but I laughed. I'm a dick.

same here. what's with this spread the love thing anyway?

I spread the love to people who make a good point, make me laugh, who I empathize with, etc. It's completely up to you if you wanna spread the love.

I've never heard of 'gangstalking' before this thread. I've been watching some videos on youtube from people who claim they are being gangstalked. Talk about being paranoid. I'm not saying that things like harassment by a larger group of people can't possibly happen, but come on:

This just can't be serious

According to those videos, we are all being gangstalked. Hide yo kids and hide yo wife!

I've spend way to much time in the crazy part of youtube this evening.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

What I love about crazy people is how they're all narcissists. It's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    I've never heard of 'gangstalking' before this thread. I've been watching some videos on youtube from people who claim they are being gangstalked. Talk about being paranoid. I'm not saying that things like harassment by a larger group of people can't possibly happen, but come on:

This just can't be serious

According to those videos, we are all being gangstalked. Hide yo kids and hide yo wife!

I've spend way to much time in the crazy part of youtube this evening.
    this is by far the best video yet... in fact, i think you must've made it yourself to unnerve me and make me question whether i believe this is all bull or not!

i wish i could go one by one on the scenarios in this video and laugh at them with you all, but i'll just pick my favorites:

TRUE: people take up the parking spots closest to the store they are going into not because they're lazy and want to get to where they are going quickly, but rather, to make you look for the closest spot because you are lazy and want to get to where you're going quickly.

TRUE: mothers routinely harass and scold their children in an attempt to make them scream and cry for the sole purpose of pissing you off.

TRUE: people drive with their headlights on in the day hoping to freak you out, rather than the commonly held belief that headlights make your car more visible and therefore safer.

i'm a bike rider. my bike has one yellow tire and one white tire. i do this because i hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    What I love about crazy people is how they're all narcissists. It's amazing.
    i really wish the gang stalkers hadn't stolen my iphone so i wouldn't have the option of creating videos that prove everyone's out to get me...

this is by far the best video yet... in fact, i think you must've made it yourself to unnerve me and make me question whether i believe this is all bull or not!
    Damn, you got me. Yes, I took a plane to the US and made this video just to mess with your head. And i've always wanted to experience shopping at Wal-Mart, so it was a win-win situation.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

i'm a bike rider. my bike has one yellow tire and one white tire. i do this because i hate you.

man, these people remind me of my parents. they were super paranoid that people were "watching" them. they would do weird things like check the phone after they hang up, just to make sure no one had gotten connected from the time the other person hung up and they placed the headset on the phone, to make sure no one was listening to whatever they were saying in the house
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thread Information