Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Renate Vettleson (43) committed suicide after she was 'gangstalked'

Renate Vettleson (43) committed suicide after she was 'gangstalked'

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012...__gangstalked_

I came across this person on Faces of Suicide. And I have no idea what is going on. It looks like she also went by Rena. Apparently she was being stalked by multiple people because she was "too outspoken about the rights and challenges regarding the disability community". She was legally blind.

Info about her here - http://docs.exdat.com/docs/index-147523.html?page=94

Over the last couple of months, she and I had become friends. She had stayed over at my place a couple of times, and we shared our stories. She had also been a victim of the electronics, as many of you are. I had hoped to perhaps engage in a relationship with her, and now she is dead.

Rena was a very sweet lady about my age, who also happened to be legally blind. What these bastard pig shit sewer scum gangstalkers do is evil.

I am just sick right now, and I can't say anything more.

And here - http://backupagainstthewall.blogspot...1_archive.html

Rena herself was a "suicide survivor" (that's what they call those who lose someone to suicide). I am now a "suicide survivor" of Rena.

As a gangstalking victim, I knew my own pain. Rena, at the time I knew her, was both a gangstalking victim and a suicide survivor in that one of her sisters had completed suicide about two years before her own death. I now carry that burden of being both a gangstalking victim and a suicide survivor.

According to the many books I have read on suicide, two big reasons why people do it is because they are trying to get away from unrelenting pain or they feel that they have a problem that is permanent, a problem that has no solution. This is exactly what they are engineering in our lives. They want us to feel endless psychological and emotional pain as a result of gangstalking, and they also want to show us that we have a permanent problem, a problem that has no solution.

Rena said many times that she could not take the pain that they were inflicting on her. She felt that she had a permanent problem, a problem that has no solution, so she was induced by them to kill herself. She may have been the one to have performed the mechanical acts resulting in her death, but they the gangstalkers were the ones responsible for it.

This is the first time I am hearing this term gangstalkers.. What were they doing? Is it online to see?

I was reading the blogs....it sounds kind of weird, like people irl and online making someones life hell and they don't know why? Really tormenting them...

Is this like.. Pretty Little Liars??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Have you read that blog? What do you think??

I fucking hate black background with white text. The eyes cannot take it.

Tell me about it...UGH...I now have a headache!

I'm not understanding this. A 43 year old succumbed to internet bullies? I'm not trying to be insensitive, but I feel like I'm missing something.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Read the blogs....I dunno...they all sound kind of tin foil hatty to me. I don't mean to be insensitive either; that is why I have been trying to see what you all think of the blogs...am I the only one that thinks a group of people using cell phones and making faces at you following you around daily so you become scared of cell phones is a tad batty? Admittedly there didn't seem to be a lot about this lady but they were talking about chips, and did you find yours etc........

To a certain extent I wonder why it would be tolerated as an adult. You can change your number, not speak to the people that associate themselves with the tormentors, update/delete your online forms of socializing to be more selective. It just seems that suicide is a drastic response to something that you can somewhat help to control.

I want to see where these people are harassing her online.

Excerpt:

"As examples, I myself have been sensitized to cell phones as an object and spitting as a behavior, two ordinarily benign and innocuous things. One day as I was leaving an apartment that I once lived in, I could not help but notice that everyone in and around the swimming pool was handling their cell phones in a rather odd manner. They were waving them over their heads, looking at their cell phones and then looking at me repeatedly, endlessly pushing the buttons of the cell phone in rapid fashion in a manner that would suggest a disorganized and helter skelter jumble of letters and numbers as opposed to an attempt to compose a well thought out message. Others at the swimming pool were simply staring at me with expressions of utter hostility, hate, and oddness. Upon observing these people and their strange actions, I had thought that they were strange and were perhaps mistaking me for someone else or were simply playing a gag or prank on me, so I dismissed it as the actions of rude people.

However, as I went on throughout my day and every day for the next several weeks thereafter I came across this cell phone behavior too many times to discount any longer. Cell phones over this period of time became an object of dread for me, as whenever I saw someone using one (which of course is quite often now in our technology-saturated culture) I had to stop and wonder if this person was involved with this harassment as well. Most people would simply use their cell phones in a normal way without any sign of being one of "them." Unfortunately, however, all too often I would come across another of the gangstalkers who would trigger me by acting out in some fashion as they used the cell phone, usually making eye contact and usually a look of hostility upon their faces.

It is believed that the mechanism utilized to create this sensitization to these objects and behaviors is what has come to be known as Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP). It is a mind technology developed by John Grinder and Richard Bandler and made famous by such people as Anthony Robbins and others. Unfortunately, however, this is something that although it was designed with the idea of helping people to overcome various phobias and unhealthy behaviors, it is now being used to create phobias and destroy a given individual. It is a process where one feels as if one's personality is being whittled down to the point where nothing may be left.

I myself have been changed by this in a way in which I will never forget. I am not the same man I used to be. I used to take my autonomy for granted, being able to simply go out to grab a bite to eat, go to a store or wherever. Now, however, the first thing I think about is the question of whether or not I will encounter one or more of these hideous people."

I mean, it sounds paranoid..

I know....I am sure there is such a thing, if people target one person, but this just sounds weird...

Quote Originally Posted by sarabei View Post
    Excerpt:

"As examples, I myself have been sensitized to cell phones as an object and spitting as a behavior, two ordinarily benign and innocuous things. One day as I was leaving an apartment that I once lived in, I could not help but notice that everyone in and around the swimming pool was handling their cell phones in a rather odd manner. They were waving them over their heads, looking at their cell phones and then looking at me repeatedly, endlessly pushing the buttons of the cell phone in rapid fashion in a manner that would suggest a disorganized and helter skelter jumble of letters and numbers as opposed to an attempt to compose a well thought out message. Others at the swimming pool were simply staring at me with expressions of utter hostility, hate, and oddness. Upon observing these people and their strange actions, I had thought that they were strange and were perhaps mistaking me for someone else or were simply playing a gag or prank on me, so I dismissed it as the actions of rude people.

However, as I went on throughout my day and every day for the next several weeks thereafter I came across this cell phone behavior too many times to discount any longer. Cell phones over this period of time became an object of dread for me, as whenever I saw someone using one (which of course is quite often now in our technology-saturated culture) I had to stop and wonder if this person was involved with this harassment as well. Most people would simply use their cell phones in a normal way without any sign of being one of "them." Unfortunately, however, all too often I would come across another of the gangstalkers who would trigger me by acting out in some fashion as they used the cell phone, usually making eye contact and usually a look of hostility upon their faces.

It is believed that the mechanism utilized to create this sensitization to these objects and behaviors is what has come to be known as Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP). It is a mind technology developed by John Grinder and Richard Bandler and made famous by such people as Anthony Robbins and others. Unfortunately, however, this is something that although it was designed with the idea of helping people to overcome various phobias and unhealthy behaviors, it is now being used to create phobias and destroy a given individual. It is a process where one feels as if one's personality is being whittled down to the point where nothing may be left.

I myself have been changed by this in a way in which I will never forget. I am not the same man I used to be. I used to take my autonomy for granted, being able to simply go out to grab a bite to eat, go to a store or wherever. Now, however, the first thing I think about is the question of whether or not I will encounter one or more of these hideous people."
    I'm using this as an FB status update! Lulz.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    I'm using this as an FB status update! Lulz.
    I saw that and was like WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE ON?

I still have no idea what's going on.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Goddammit now I'm watching youtube videos on gangstalking. Here goes my night.

i can't read the article yet, but i surmise this guy is chatting up a nice blind lady and had her convinced that people were all ganging up to make her life uncomfortable by staring hostilely at her while composing text messages? has anyone seen the movie 'bug'? seems to me like a case of rena befriending a schizo who is seeing warped faces all around him so he draws her into his little fantasy and boom! she don't know who to trust anymore.

charge him with murder all ready.

there's my theory with no info to back it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I thought the dead girl was blind Maybe I missed something because, truthfully, I pulled a nutz and didn't read it all.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I thought the dead girl was blind Maybe I missed something because, truthfully, I pulled a nutz and didn't read it all.
    Yes she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Yes she was.
    Then how can she observe people at the pool and their cell phones. And, how did she know she was receiving scary faces via cell phone?

Then how can she observe people at the pool and their cell phones. And, how did she know she was receiving scary faces via cell phone?
    She was legally blind. Maybe she still had partial vision? I have NFI

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    She was legally blind. Maybe she still had partial vision? I have NFI
    I think she might be whack!

I think she might be whack!
    this is the ultimate truth here. why? i'll ask this: why would anyone put the time and resources into harassing this woman? why would multiple people do it? do these stalkers have no life? it's hard enough to find one person who dislikes some one so much that they would make it a point to actively try to freak them out, let alone several people. really, what makes these people, who by their own admission, are peaceful, friendly, non-confrontational citizens, so important?

her boyfriend says it's part of a global genocide of disabled people - a means of stopping the spread of defective genes. he says the ultimate goal is to force suicide.

every website i look at, those who believe that something like this is real, actually believe in lizard people too...

also, if this is a real thing, the amount of man-power it would take could single-handedly reverse our unemployment problem. sounds like an easy enough job. where do i sign up?

Thread Information