Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor Chapman (29) took her own life after she became infamous on the internet for going on a racist tirade against a Dunkin' Donuts employee

Taylor Chapman (29) took her own life after she became infamous on the internet for going on a racist tirade against a Dunkin' Donuts employee

Did anyone see her video? She is claiming to have been booked by the Today Show, yet blocked her facebook and changed her number after it also went viral. Anyone live in Ocala? I read her apartment has bern defaced. Who knows what's true. Personally I don't even buy the 'I didn't get a receipt' story.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...onuts_employee

is there a story here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    is there a story here?
    #like
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I heard that troll on the morning radio show.

I've monitored calls of our clients acting 10x worse than this... People lose their minds on people who they know have to take it. It's disgusting. I've been pissed off about situations, but I've NEVER had it in me to spout off the way so many people can. I'll never wrap my head around it.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I heard that troll on the morning radio show.

I've monitored calls of our clients acting 10x worse than this... People lose their minds on people who they know have to take it. It's disgusting. I've been pissed off about situations, but I've NEVER had it in me to spout off the way so many people can. I'll never wrap my head around it.
    I have NEVER gone off on customer service. I learned a long time ago you get more flies with honey blahblahblah. I bat my eyelashes if anything. Considering I'm a guy, my results are not so bad.

The one time I "went off" I was extra pissed that the cable went out during a storm. I was kind of like "What the hell, bro?" but nothing too crazy. Turns out it wasn't even supposed to be on. Bill payment was late.
    Lesson learned. SO glad I wasn't just an outright dick. But seriously...never again. That was the most embarrassing shit ever.

#coolstorybro

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Unfortunately since 9-11 I think racism against people that are perceived to be "Middle Easter" has grown so much and is loosely tolerated by many people. My hubby is 1/4 Indian, 3/4 Irish and born and raised in England. He is well educated in the British education system and sounds British, however he is slightly dark skinned (most people don't know what he is and think he is Hispanic or something until he speaks, then they are really confused. LOL). He worked for a company as a highly thought of pilot for years. There was little turnover at this job and everyone was close. After 9-11 he suddenly started getting called racial slurs and even had some people whispering that maybe they shouldn't fly with him because he might be a terrorist. It made me sick. We threw out our freedom and lost our minds and our grace in the name of 9-11. My old supervisor was a white girl who was married to a black man and went on constantly about racism. She thought nothing though of throwing out every racial slur in the book against someone who looked 'Middle Eastern'. When I called her on it she told me "that's not racism". I think this Chapman girl thought she would get away with her Dunkin Donuts rant because she thought it would be easy to pick on these people and no one would call her on it. I am glad someone did.
    Mind blown.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I agree, Raisedbywolves. Im part middle eastern and was one day working with a bigotted girl who was relating a situation her husband had gotten into at a gas station. He'd witnessed an accident and asked to use the phone behind the counter. It sounded like he was very aggressive with the owner who actually had to physically block her husband because he felt so entitled to come behind the counter. (The accident was minor and knowing her and her husband's past, how he behaves and talks, I was dubious.) Then she said 'He was a f*****g towel head.' I was stunned. It was at work, and in an education setting. I gaped at her. She said, you know, a camel jockey. A sand n****r. By then I was apoplectic. I turned to her and said I AM A SAND ****** just to see if she was capable of shame. She wasn't. No action was taken against her for that incident.
    This girl must have bern tweaking as well as being an inborn bigot. I 'like' the way she explained how she told the woman, 'I want the whole f'ing menu, b***h' twice as if she was demonstrating her business acumen and honest attempt at working it out as civilized adults, but alas the dirty c... s.... n..... self crossed a line. I also 'like' how she confuses Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, India, wherever she thinks the girl is from with a planet. Or maybe Dunkin Donuts is a dwarf planet. Im at a loss.

I used to train people in customer service and run the department for a large retail chain in LA. I've seen both sides. I will say that the last time I had Charter and the one time I called the USPS's 1-800 line, I should've recorded them. Expletives, verbal abuse, mocking, threats, etc., unprovoked, and with the capper of, from the USPS, 'I gave you a fake name. No one will ever find me. You can't do anything.' All because I was calling to get my mail service restored. There are unstable people everywhere, with a little bit of power, weilding it like a Caeser to make up for their own impotent rage.

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Poor bearded guy, and when she just stared at him for several seconds like wtf. And man, at first I thought she was gonna follow that other guy into the bathroom and froth at the mouth to him too. Looks like she was really considering it.

Anyone else think she's hot? No? Neither do I.

I've lost my cool with customer service very few times. I've never worked fast food but I did do call centers and some cold call telemarketing and I had a few people who were pretty rude to me on the phone but not not like this.
    I'm 100% with Ron on being nice to *anyone* providing a service to me (unless, of course, they start the dickery) mainly because it just works so damn well. I've gotten months of free cell service, upgraded shipping, extra discounts on items, pretty often just by calling and telling them what's going on when there's a problem. Instead of swearing and raving, I let them know "I'm very upset by this." but continue to speak to them politely. My husband, on the other hand, was more likely to get hung up on because he enjoys dropping the f-bomb too much. He's slowly learning from my successes though.

This chick is an idiot. I hope someone is able to do a follow up in a few months, it'll be interesting to see if this continues to effect her life once the initial rage wears off.
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

I have NEVER gone off on customer service. I learned a long time ago you get more flies with honey blahblahblah. I bat my eyelashes if anything. Considering I'm a guy, my results are not so bad.
    #coolstorybro
    I've been fired from one job in my entire working life. It was a call center, and it was because I was monitored on a call telling an asshole that I only made $9.00 p/hr. and that was $9.00 p/hr. too little to take his shit. I also told him to go and fuck himself. The man who fired me seemed very seasoned in firing people as I had been fired. I'm pretty sure I was employee #45566 to have reacted that way on a harassing call. I also used to get a dude who'd call in and masturbate on the phone, but I usually kept him on the line so I could eat a snack and have a few giggles. That's another story for another day.

edit -- I just paid for Premium to say that this woman deserves everything that's coming her way.
    Last edited by McMama; 06-14-2013 at 09:05 AM.

this whole policy confuses me. can i just go into any store without a receipt and tell them they didn't give one to me and get shit for free? i thought the receipt thing only works if you come right back in and tell them about it.

i think she just threw it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    this whole policy confuses me. can i just go into any store without a receipt and tell them they didn't give one to me and get shit for free? i thought the receipt thing only works if you come right back in and tell them about it.

i think she just threw it away.
    It's Dunkin' Donuts policy. Along with a few other chains.

I was trying to find the sign, but couldn't. In other news, this chick is good stuff.

PLANTATION AUTO REPAIR!?!?

haha reminds me of Ashaziak here

i'd slap that camera right out of that girls hand.

I believe the receipt policy is implemented to prevent theft from within. No receipt given can = transaction never existed. (cash paid of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    I believe the receipt policy is implemented to prevent theft from within. No receipt given can = transaction never existed. (cash paid of course)
    this is fine, and i understand it but how is it enforced if not immediately. if you get to your car and realize that you don't have the receipt, you come back in with the food and say: 'hey - look, i just bought this berrilada and two donuts and i didn't get receipt' i'll look down at the register and go - shit! you're right! here's your money back.'

if you come in and say that you bought a dozen crullers, a mocha frap and 6 breakfast burritos the previous day, i'll tell you to fuck right off. if you can't prove you even bought something by bringing it back in then it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    this is fine, and i understand it but how is it enforced if not immediately. if you get to your car and realize that you don't have the receipt, you come back in with the food and say: 'hey - look, i just bought this berrilada and two donuts and i didn't get receipt' i'll look down at the register and go - shit! you're right! here's your money back.'

if you come in and say that you bought a dozen crullers, a mocha frap and 6 breakfast burritos the previous day, i'll tell you to fuck right off. if you can't prove you even bought something by bringing it back in then it never happened.

It's there more for employees. I mean how many people don't get a receipt? And of those, how many actually go back?

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    It's there more for employees. I mean how many people don't get a receipt? And of those, how many actually go back?
    i hate getting receipts. just more trash to fill my purse. this girl is trash. and probably on drugs. that video is like an episode of 'what would you do?' i wonder why no one told her that she was being a racist cunt.

in what world do these people live in that they really think this makes the OTHER person look bad? She appears INSANE, especially how she attempts to tell and record other customers. Those people dont give a fuck. they stay on line like sheep.

I used to work at a clothing store and we had so many fucking stupid ass customers go to costumer service and rant and rave and get all loud and sound like complete assholes like this bitch. they only made themselves look bad. Come on, she didnt get a reciept - really? i understand the policy, but its goddamn dunkin donuts, its not that serious. I WISH i came in while she was taping, I would have ruined her video because i would have told her what a crazy bitch she was being. ESPECIALLY if she would have announced that it was going on FB... or youtube and she hoped it got a million views. HA.

When i worked customer service, i had so many sand filled vaginas come in and LOUDLY announce that they were not returning to the store for whatever various trivial reason and I would just wave goodbye to their crazy ass. I specifically remember one crazy bitch with her 4 or 5 year old son who didnt get her 30% off her looney tunes christmas sweatshirt. She cursed like a nut. She went off. And i was only 17, and even then, i said, "when your son talks to you like that because he cant get his way, dont you ever dare wonder where he got that from, because he sure as hell got it from you."

Being nice and calm is always the best way to go in these situations whether you like it or not.
    I worked at a Mrs. Fields in a mall selling cookies/brownies. This lady came up with her old mom and started pointing at the window saying, "I want this one, two of these, etc" and my coworker just said, "Can you please say which one is which? We can't see what you're pointing at." The lady got so pissed, "Alright bitch, I want a sugar cookie with the blue and brown frosting, two of the cookie slices with pink, brown and green frosting that looks like a watermelon, is that too fucking complicated for you? Do you understand now fat bitch? Should I keep going?" My coworker was so pissed and I just calmly typed in her order into the register because I figured my manager would do something, but of course she didn't.
    She said to her mom, "I'm sorry she is being a dumb cunt, I guess she eats too much fucking brownies here which makes her a fat dumb cunt".
    She said a few more things and the old lady seemed so embarrassed, and I started to ring her up, the total was 25 dollars. The old lady mouthed 'I'm sorry' to me as she was finding her money.
    My manager came up while the lady was still bitching at my coworker about her weight and how she's a 'dumb cunt', and told them 'I'm sorry we did not seem capable of constructing your order, we appreciate the feedback and will continue to work on this, your cookies and brownies will be free' and cancelled the order from the register. The manager left, and the lady asked for a large cup of coke. I gave it to her and she threw it on my coworker and screamed some profanity.

It does not matter how nice you are to these assholes, they are never fucking satisfied.

And my manager said she did what she did because she didn't want to lose them as a fucking customer.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    in what world do these people live in that they really think this makes the OTHER person look bad? She appears INSANE, especially how she attempts to tell and record other customers. Those people dont give a fuck. they stay on line like sheep.

I used to work at a clothing store and we had so many fucking stupid ass customers go to costumer service and rant and rave and get all loud and sound like complete assholes like this bitch. they only made themselves look bad. Come on, she didnt get a reciept - really? i understand the policy, but its goddamn dunkin donuts, its not that serious. I WISH i came in while she was taping, I would have ruined her video because i would have told her what a crazy bitch she was being. ESPECIALLY if she would have announced that it was going on FB... or youtube and she hoped it got a million views. HA.

When i worked customer service, i had so many sand filled vaginas come in and LOUDLY announce that they were not returning to the store for whatever various trivial reason and I would just wave goodbye to their crazy ass. I specifically remember one crazy bitch with her 4 or 5 year old son who didnt get her 30% off her looney tunes christmas sweatshirt. She cursed like a nut. She went off. And i was only 17, and even then, i said, "when your son talks to you like that because he cant get his way, dont you ever dare wonder where he got that from, because he sure as hell got it from you."
    This just about sums it up.

It never pays to scream or go nuts on customer service. The second you lose your cool, no fucks are given about your issue. If you handle yourself, they will likely root for your team. I once got a free month of cable/internet service after I called them about two OnDemand movies I bought that were glitchy.

McDonalds seems to attrack the best of the psychotic rage artists. The first video is probably the craziest (1m into it).

Both of these customers lost all sanity over being "denied" a food item under $1.

if you've ever exchanged glances with a complete stranger while standing in line behind an angry customer, you know better than to be that one.

Katerss, thats probably worse, but at least on a par with TC. Did the police come for the drink assault? That's above and beyond. Stunning. But you know what the saddest thing about that story is? That mom probably was being abused at home by her daughter. If she would say, I'm sorry they are (insert passive aggressive foulness) to her mother's face, there's nothing she would hold back. The fact the mom didn't tell her to shut up but silently apologized makes me think she was afraid of her hungry, hungry daughter.
    Please say someone did something about the coke assault.
    My former boss kicked people out when they were abusive to us. If they didn't like it and said I'm never coming back, he would tell them to promise. No fear, no anger, just placid eviction. Those people were not there, and never would be there to purchase anything. They were looking for someone to eviscerate.

Btw, today I read Taylor was fired and her company bizarrely posted a new video of her along with a scathing review of her behavior. I cannot cut and paste on my device. Google Taylor Chapman gets fired.

Thread Information