Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 8 Year old Dies Shooting Heroin (Video)

Re: 8 Year old Dies Shooting Heroin (Video)

[quote author=number9 link=topic=5562.msg229149#msg229149 date=1173745297]
    what do you want to bet his "friends" were given than video camera and paid for the footage.
    [/quote]

What a sick, disturbing and sad thought. if they were homeless... you never know what young kids will do for money or affection.
    Boring game.

Here is the documentary, I am gonna watch it a little bit later.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8570561385764824375&q=children+of+leningradsky

[quote author=DEADZONECARTMAN link=topic=5562.msg229157#msg229157 date=1173745451]
    What a sick, disturbing and sad thought. if they were homeless... you never know what young kids will do for money or affection.
    [/quote]

i know :(
    homeless, dirty, hungry, unloved kids addicted to heroin.

i watched the documentary  "Bus 174" last night.
    it's about the massacre of brazilian street kids that led to a hostage situation.
    the young man who took the hostages had been homeless since his mother was stabbed to death in front of his eyes at age 4. he had no father. in brazil the street kids sniff glue and use cocaine.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0340468/
    fascinating but extremely heartbreaking.

the shallow breathing and unconsciousness all looks too real his little body could'nt take it
    ‘I don’t mind dying - I just don’t want to be there when it happens&#039;<br />

Holy Shit I got passed my fear of needles and was thinking this was fake until they filmed the kids face. His eyes, oh man that was defiantly disturbing. It didn't even seem to bother the other 2 boys.

That, my internet friends, was a little boys death.

I just decided not to come to MDS anymore while having breakfast&nbsp; :|

If it's part of a documentary, why did the makers let this happen?

I learned the hard way to read the thread BEFORE watching the video if it says disturbing.

*shudder*&nbsp; I am NOT watching this!
    <br />[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=5761.msg240799#msg240799 date=1174358453]<br />I wish I could applaud Virginia more than 1 time &#039;per hours&#039; <br />[/quote]

OH MY GOODNESS. that was the creepiest movie ever.&nbsp; great...now im scarred for life.&nbsp; but yeah why would you videotape a dying eight year old or ANYONE

Well, one would think that he's around kids his own age.&nbsp; That must mean the filmer must be a kid all doped up too.&nbsp; They probably weren't thinking 'he's dead', something more like 'look dis reakshun to drug! feel high, comrade?'.&nbsp; Okay, that was really poor on my part to fuck up that language thing but yeah, that's how i see it.&nbsp;
    If it's a fake, cool, i wonder where they got the footage of a dead looking kid.

&nbsp; [quote author=briano06 link=topic=5562.msg236658#msg236658 date=1174099212]
    That's pathetic that the Russian government doesn't do more to help these kids.....instead of beating them....
    [/quote]
    [quote author=xYourHeavenTonightx link=topic=5562.msg236671#msg236671 date=1174099658]
    It truly is! It was sad when the kids were talking about how the cops beat them and mess with them. That one kid got glue poured over his head. They should be trying to help them, not abusing them and making life worse for them. I don't know how those poor kids deal with everyday life like that. So sad!&nbsp; :-(
    [/quote]

The Russian Government?&nbsp; Did you mean the Russian Mafia?&nbsp; They make La Cosa Nostra look like the Mickey Mouse Club.&nbsp;

They have total control of that massive country.

this vid pretty much had no effect on me...

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=5562.msg229166#msg229166 date=1173745624]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8570561385764824375&amp;q=children+of+leningradsky
    [/quote] :-(.....especially the girl dying in the end....

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=5562.msg229166#msg229166 date=1173745624]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8570561385764824375&amp;q=children+of+leningradsky
    [/quote]

Oh man Tmars, why'd you have to post that video??&nbsp; :-( It was so heartbreaking and hard to watch! I couldn't believe the parents of those little kids just abandoned them! They were so young!! To see these little kids sniffing glue, sleeping in train stations, and people dropping some coins. I don't think I could just drop a coin and walk on. I'd want to take them all in. That was the saddest thing I watched. It made me depressed the whole night! I was sitting there trying to think about if I was in that position. I don't think I could survive, but these kids do everyday. It was so sad to see them holding stuffed animals..and especially the ones who were saying they wished they had their parents. My heart goes out to those kids. I can't believe life is like that in Russia.&nbsp;

[quote author=xYourHeavenTonightx link=topic=5562.msg236619#msg236619 date=1174097751]
    Oh man Tmars, why'd you have to post that video??&nbsp; :-( It was so heartbreaking and hard to watch! I couldn't believe the parents of those little kids just abandoned them! They were so young!! To see these little kids sniffing glue, sleeping in train stations, and people dropping some coins. I don't think I could just drop a coin and walk on. I'd want to take them all in. That was the saddest thing I watched. It made me depressed the whole night! I was sitting there trying to think about if I was in that position. I don't think I could survive, but these kids do everyday. It was so sad to see them holding stuffed animals..and especially the ones who were saying they wished they had their parents. My heart goes out to those kids. I can't believe life is like that in Russia.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

That's pathetic that the Russian government doesn't do more to help these kids.....instead of beating them....

[quote author=briano06 link=topic=5562.msg236658#msg236658 date=1174099212]
    [/quote]

It truly is! It was sad when the kids were talking about how the cops beat them and mess with them. That one kid got glue poured over his head. They should be trying to help them, not abusing them and making life worse for them. I don't know how those poor kids deal with everyday life like that. So sad!&nbsp; :-(

Wow, that documentary was quite mind boggling. It's so sad that all those kids are left to fend for themselves. They are so young. The death rate must be really high for the street kids. I can't imagine that many live long enough to see the world as an adult.

I don't know where they get the will to survive. But I suppose it is an instinctual thing.

Those kids are treated worse than we treat stray dogs by the authorities.

That looks pretty real to me.Look at his eyes and pupils.
    i don&#39;t even give a care<br />Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one&#39;s definition of your life; define yourself

Thread Information