Thread: Yekaterina Pusepa charged with attempted murder in boyfriend's stabbing

Yekaterina Pusepa charged with attempted murder in boyfriend's stabbing

Gal pal charged with attempted murder in boyfriend's stabbing

Her face is the picture of innocence but her clothes tell a different story.

Cops found Yekaterina Pusepa standing on a lower Manhattan sidewalk yesterday drenched in blood blotchy handprints covering her arms and T-shirt.

Lying on the street was her boyfriend, splayed out with a knife wound to the chest.

She was sobbing furiously but last night it turned out she was crying crocodile tears as cops charged her with stabbing her beau in a fit of rage inside their Gold Street apartment.

Pusepa, 22, was hauled off in handcuffs from the grisly scene around 3:30 a.m. yesterday. Hours later she was hit with charges of attempted murder and assault in the second degree.

Sources said Pusepa had tried to wiggle out of responsibility by laying out a strange defense during hours of questioning.

She told cops she grabbed a kitchen knife during a heated argument with Alec Katsnelson but that he took it from her hand and plunged it into his own chest.

But sources said she changed her story under questioning. And after Katsnelson, 22, got out of surgery at Bellevue Hospital yesterday he said she stabbed him with one of two knives that cops found.

He and Pusepa have been dating since November, when they moved into a second-floor, $2,300-a-month apartment with Katsnelson's cousin, said a childhood friend.

Their relationship soon soured and he once tried to kick her out. Cops were called at one point after they got into a fight and he spent the weekend in jail.

I hear them arguing a lot, yelling at each other, a neighbor said. ?But I never saw them fighting.

Their fighting escalated early yesterday.

I heard a lot of yelling, two people screaming, said a 26-year-old student who lives in the building. A lot of the screaming was coming from a woman.

The argument was so intense, another neighbor was heard yelling, You guys need to shut up!

She was screaming more and louder,the neighbor said. It was anger and hostility like someone making threats. You could tell there was a fight.

Police were called to the building by a different neighbor, Evelyn Gentile, who was awoken by Pusepa's screams to Call 911!

She told the operator, There is someone bleeding on the street he's either shot or stabbed!

Gentile said Pusepa helped Katsnelson downstairs his body drenched in blood from neck to waist.

She was lying on top of him, Gentile added. She looked scared.

Katsnelson's mother, Lena Katsnelson, told The Post that her son was in the process of getting a restraining order against Pusepa. She described her as a violent girl who's attacked the Duane Reade worker in the past.

'He's in love with her, Lena Katsnelson said. I tell him this is the wrong relationship but he wouldn't listen.

This is not Pusepa's first brush with the law.

In 2009, she was busted in California for driving under the influence on Christmas Day.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...3edQH3pYtnu4gI
    Last edited by rachy; 05-12-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: fixed the errors

link her facebook so ron can hit her up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

We have a mutual friend o_O

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    We have a mutual friend o_O
    That was the weirdest thing... I clicked on the FB link, thought to myself "I wonder if we have any mutual friends" (we don't), then clicked back to this thread and your post. Spooky.

her page is not found anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Stab couple will reunite, neighbor says

They constantly fight, she thinks he’s a cheat, and now she’s accused of stabbing him.

But the lovesick couple whose rocky relationship took a bloody turn when Yekatrina Pusepa allegedly plunged a knife into the chest of Alec Katsnelson will survive the ordeal, a neighbor who knows the pair said yesterday.

“They’ll be back together, I guarantee it,” said the neighbor, who would not give his name. “He’s going to forgive her, I just know it.”

But there may be bars between the lovebirds for a while.

Pusepa is charged with attempted murder and assault for Friday’s bloodshed. She faces between 8 1/3 and 25 years in prison if convicted.

She charged at Katsnelson with a knife in each hand and pierced his lung with one of the blades, prosecutors said.

Detectives didn’t buy her claim that he stabbed himself — and were more moved by her allegations of philandering.

“[Cops] told me she lashed out because he was constantly cheating on her,” neighbor Tricia Evi, 25, a St. John’s student, told The Post.

Pusepa, a Latvian immigrant who was in the process of becoming a US citizen, sobbed uncontrollably and was covered in blood as she was led in handcuffs from their Gold Street building at around 3:30 a.m.

She was cleaned up for her court appearance yesterday, though she once again turned on the waterworks as her bail was set at $125,000.

While she was hauled off to jail, Katsnelson was recovering from his near-fatal woundx after another surgery at Bellevue Hospital.

“She could have killed him!” said his mother, Lena Katsnelson.

Lena and his pals have repeatedly tried to convince her son to end the relationship that began in November.

On March 7, Katsnelson tried to kick her out of the apartment after confronting her about a drug habit, neighbors and a friend said.

“He told her, ‘Look, I can’t be around drugs and you have a serious problem and need help,’ ” said a childhood pal of Katsnelson’s.

Pusepa threw a heavy candle at him and lashed out with a series of scratches that cut deep into his face, he later said.

But when cops arrived, he was the one slapped in cuffs.

“She had some bruises on her arms from the fight and they arrested him,” said his mother.

Alec spent the weekend in jail, and he finally vowed to leave her amid family pressure to break up.

He ignored her text messages and phone calls — and started filing paperwork for a restraining order.

“I really thought they stopped talking,” his mom said. “All of his friends told him to leave her.”

But suddenly they were back together. “We can’t control that,” said Lena.

Pusepa’s lawyer, Kevin O’Connell, said: “The parties have been in a relationship and it’s a relationship that has apparently had its ups and downs.”

Her Facebook page could help explain Alec’s attraction.

Pusepa, a California transplant is featured in a variety of sexy photos that show her wild side.

She’s seen getting cozy with female pals, drinking while driving, and even holding a gun.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...q3Ad6FHYNhnRKN

I could definitely see that happening.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    link her facebook so ron can hit her up.

She's hot and she's in his general location. He should.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Thread Information