Thread: Homophobic rant during anti-discrimination law hearing

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

Homophobic rant during anti-discrimination law hearing

Holy crazy nutballs

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ef=mostpopular

Video footage of a surprisingly graphic, homophobic rant has gone viral in the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) blogosphere in the wake of this week's non-discrimination ordinance proposal hearings in Lincoln, Neb.

Originally featured on Towleroad, the clip features a woman identified as Jane Skrovota, who offers a series of bizarre observations on gay sex, HIV/AIDS, Hillary Clinton and even Judas Iscariot as she denounces the "Fairness Ordinance," a measure that would add sexual orientation and gender identity to the city?s non-discrimination law, in her testimony.

"P-E-N-I-S goes into the anus to rupture intestines," Skrovota notes. "The more a man does this, the more likely he'll be a fatality or a homicider."

After stating that "a huge percent of gay men in school grounds molest boys, partly because they don't have AIDS yet," she adds, "Hillary Clinton's roommate four years in college was a gay woman. To avoid going gay like Clinton did, college students need single rooms and single gender dorms...A college woman is seduced with illegal Rohypnol to go gay."

And finally, she proclaims, "Jesus was kissed by Judas, a homo, who tried to sabotage Jesus' kind ideas. Do you choose Jesus, a celibate, or Judas, a homo? You have to choose!"

UPDATE: Several readers have emailed to tell us that the woman's correct name is Jane Svoboda, not Skrovota as numerous media outlets have reported.

The city council is expected to vote on the measure May 14. Other authorities have been considerably less critical of the proposal. "Dynamic cities have three things: technology, talent and tolerance," former Lincoln Sen. David Landis is quoted by LGBTQ Nation as saying. "Those cities are magnets for creative people to come and live. The fairness amendment is consistent with the most leading-edge data on what is good for a city."
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Whoa. Her comments are way out there and really offensive. She sounds like a nutter or a WBC follower.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    After looking at more articles, she is schizophrenic. I could tell something wasn't "right" as I was listening so I'm not surprised.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/go...fde1ff202.html
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

omg, did you see the video??? I was lol'ing at the guy behind her, his face was all wtf??? Omg, i was dying watching him! Then below all that nonsense, there was a vid with a recording from some Dr about how gay men need diapers or butt plugs before they are 40.

Where do these people come from??

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    OMG That cannot be real right??? OMG I AM DYING HERE. DONT EAT DA POO POOOOOO!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    OMG That cannot be real right??? OMG I AM DYING HERE. DONT EAT DA POO POOOOOO!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information