Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Jesa, you are fucking gross. Ugh. Surrounded by assholes here.

IT'S A DAMN NIPPLE ON A FOOT! I WOULD SOOOO HAVE MY FOOT CUT OFF. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FEEL. IT FREAKS ME THE FUCK OUT.

dammit, okac
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by okac View Post
    i wonder if it gets hard when you lick it

then blow on it a little
    next week's survey question?

you's guys make me laugh almost hard enough to pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Jesa and neener are disgusting vile pieces of poop.

I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

You are so foul.

http://dlisted.com/2012/05/31/alanis...ob-thankyouver

Alanis Morissette Will Breastfeed Her Son Until He's Had Enough

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Isn't that ironic? Along the lines of a fly in your chardonnay.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Just when I started liking her from being on Weeds, she has to go and say she is down for a 6 year old to nurse. Straight. Trippin.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    this is where i don't understand. why is it so shocking if its a female nipple, but not a male nipple? no one bats an eye if a dude is walking around topless. i'm not being obtuse, i am literally trying to understand the difference. is it because you can't desexualize the female nipple?

Last i checked, guys don't wear bras. Last i checked womens nipples are way bigger. Last i checked you touch a guys chest and it isn't sexual assault. You want to be equal with guys breasts and nipples? Don't secrete milk, don't hide them, and allow people to touch them without filing police reports.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Last i checked, guys don't wear bras. Last i checked womens nipples are way bigger. Last i checked you touch a guys chest and it isn't sexual assault. You want to be equal with guys breasts and nipples? Don't secrete milk, don't hide them, and allow people to touch them without filing police reports.
    Did you seriously just have to make this point?

This thread is amazing.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Uh, actually, men are the ones who sexualize breasts to begin with, so why don't you stop being gross assholes? No woman WANTS to grab and twist a man's nipple at random or paw at it. However, if women just walked around topless, you'd all act like nasty morons.

Uh, actually, men are the ones who sexualize breasts to begin with, so why don't you stop being gross assholes? No woman WANTS to grab and twist a man's nipple at random or paw at it. However, if women just walked around topless, you'd all act like nasty morons.

Nah, if you go outside of the US especially in European countries, the guys are creeps and women don't give a damn about being naked. Especially topless. It's not big deal. Over here in America it's not the men that are the problem. Men actually are pretty cool in places like strip clubs. They behave and don't assault women that are nude or topless. All we would do is stare. Big deal. Women like attention from men. It's the women that would be ragging on different types of titties that is the the real problem here. You all are haters by nature, just go check the hot girls thread.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Nah, if you go outside of the US especially in European countries, the guys are creeps and women don't give a damn about being naked. Especially from the top up. It's not big deal. Over here in America it's not the men that are the problem. Men actually are pretty cool in places like strip clubs. They behave and don't assault women that are nude or topless. All we would do is stare. Big deal. Women like attention from men. It's the women that would be ragging on different types of titties that is the the real problem here. You all are haters by nature, just go check the hot girls thread.
    If you touched a girl in a strip club, you would be beaten to a fucking pulp by bouncers, and according to every stripper I know, it happens allllll the time. That's why full nudes ones don't allow liquor in most states.

If you touched a girl in a strip club, you would be beaten to a fucking pulp by bouncers, and according to every stripper I know, it happens allllll the time. That's why full nudes ones don't allow liquor in most states.
    Nah you're wrong. Trust me, i have been there. The majority of guys that go to strip clubs don't even get lap dances so they don't even have an opportunity to touch a girl. Either way, touching the breast is a big deal when a naked stripper is grinding her junk into your package? Anyway, the point is that even in a place like that, guys are pretty well behaved. There are rarely any instances.

Nah you're wrong. Trust me, i have been there. The majority of guys that go to strip clubs don't even get lap dances so they don't even have an opportunity to touch a girl. Either way, touching the breast is a big deal when a naked stripper is grinding her junk into your package? Anyway, the point is that even in a place like that, guys are pretty well behaved. There are rarely any instances.
    It is entirely possible that your experiences are restricted to you and not the world, and therefor, I can't be 'wrong' when I am going on both what I've witnessed in clubs and what my old stripper roommates would talk about.

It is entirely possible that your experiences are restricted to you and not the world, and therefor, I can't be 'wrong' when I am going on both what I've witnessed in clubs and what my old stripper roommates would talk about.

No it's not wrong. The majority of guys don't even have any sort of contact with strippers. Simple logic tells me this from visiting these establishments and seeing how they work. If what you are saying is true, there would be a hell of a lot more horrible incidents since bouncers would beat them to a pulp, but yet, strip club beating are virtually non existent. Now, your stripper friend may have worked in one of the ghetto ones and that is an entirely different story, but that has to do more with the ghetto, not men. What strip club did she work at?

But anyway, this is a bit off topic.

The point is women tear down other women very badly. This is especially true when it relates to breasts. Guys love titties, we are fans. If women are honest with themselves they would tell you that they are more insecure about being judged and torn down by other women because of how their body/tits look, then being gawked at by men. This hurts and affects them way more, than guys drooling and giving them attention. Women are uncomfortable with their bodies and how they look and this stems from other women.

But anyway, this is a bit off topic.

The point is women tear down other women very badly. This is especially true when it relates to breasts. Guys love titties, we are fans. If women are honest with themselves they would tell you that they are more insecure about being judged and torn down by other women because of how their body/tits look, then being gawked at by men. This hurts and affects them way more, than guys drooling and giving them attention. Women are uncomfortable with their bodies and how they look and this stems from other women.
    Not really. If a woman talks abotu my body, I could give no fucks, but if a man touches it without permission, I will fucking kick a dick off.

Not really. If a woman talks abotu my body, I could give no fucks, but if a man touches it without permission, I will fucking kick a dick off.
    So you don't care if a woman talks about your body or looks in a negative way?

i see where chauncy is going with this. in my experience most women i know will call you fat the first time they wanna cut you down, that is the go to slam with insecure women. and i haven't always been fat, when i was 130 lbs girls would tell me that i was fat.

that said, we're not all that way it's just pretty common.

i've also never seen a dude get handsy at a strip club. i see the strippers get handsy with girls all the time--and that pisses me off. i've even had a stripper try to take my shirt off me. but as far as it going the other way--the bouncers won't have it. not that i spend a ton of time in strip clubs, but they're not foreign to me either.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I dunno, I've been to strip clubs where the men have touched the strippers' asses and breasts and not a thing was done.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

i'm sure its not the same everywhere. i'm just saying i've never seen it personally.

Thread Information