Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    It's only because you're so damn acute
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    You guys are being purposely obtuse. I've explained this to death.
    You have. I may the only one understanding you lol

I am with you.

The only people that said breastfeeding is gross are Chauncy and Ron. So if anyone that has been on here long enough is taking them seriously, then they are looking for things to bitch about.

As for those of us that are just a little uncomfortable seeing nipple in public, we have somehow turned into raging assholes with serious sexual and mental issues that are confronting poor, innocent women just trying to feed their kid.
    No, I totally get where you are coming from so don't think im bashing your opinions or feelings. I think if you are in a mall and you are walking past a woman nursing her baby and she wasnt covered very well, I think it would catch your attention because maybe you don't see that everyday.

Im not wording this very well so Ill just tell what I was thinking. (sorry, still having some neuro issues from the klonopin) Anyways, I never really see many women breastfeeding in public areas here. Doesnt mean there isnt any bf'ing moms or anything, I just havent really seen it here. Now, if Im sitting down in the mall and a woman is nursing, Ill notice. If I see nipple, it might only make me uncomfortable because i would have been worried or embarrassed if the woman saw me looking.
    Im having a hard time saying what im thinking. ill try again later.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    1) don't lump me in with everyone else. i haven't read the entire thread.
    2) that should tell you that i don't know where you're coming from, and that's why i asked.
    3) don't be such a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    2) that should tell you that i don't know where you're coming from, and that's why i asked.
    How the Hell is TFD being a bitch!?!

As for those of us that are just a little uncomfortable seeing nipple in public, we have somehow turned into raging assholes with serious sexual and mental issues that are confronting poor, innocent women just trying to feed their kid.
    Yup. What the fuck?

This always happens by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    You're saying I'm being a bitch, yet you haven't read the entire thread where this has been explained a multitude of times Come on now.

Go back and read the thread and you'll see why I responded the way I did.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

I have read the whole thread, and I know that you're uncomfortable with it, which I respect even if I don't feel the same way. I don't really get why though, so maybe it isn't as clear as you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I have read the whole thread, and I know that you're uncomfortable with it, which I respect even if I don't feel the same way. I don't really get why though, so maybe it isn't as clear as you think it is.

Because seeing bare nipple in public is shocking at first, even if there's a kid in the vicinity. If the baby is attached, it's less likely you'll see it so I'm more uncomfortable when they pull away and the breast is fully exposed.

It just does for some of us.

i mean really should I have been uncomfy when donna threw her boob at me? no. Just a thing, in my case likely caused by prude parents.

It's been explained, some of you just don't agree.
    I 100% understand her. I get Green too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Ron this is hurting them.

now I want to disagree because you get it.

I am kidding. They make perfect sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    It just does for some of us.

i mean really should I have been uncomfy when donna threw her boob at me? no. Just a thing, in my case likely caused by prude parents.
    I grew up in a "naked" house with my mom and sister. It's not like I haven't seen other naked women in a nonsexual way. It's just that it was in the privacy of my home.

I wasn't trying to be snarky and TFD knows that. I just didn't see where it had been stated what about it made her uncomfortable.

You have. I may the only one understanding you lol

I am with you.
    Me, three. I totally get TFD. I'm not against BF'ing in public. But if I make it through life not having to see it, that would be great. Meanwhile, I'm fine at Mardi Gras, Black's Beach, etc. *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

I still just don't get it. Most people eating in public are pretty gross if you look at them. Have you ever watched a person eat ramen? Sick.

just because you don't fully understand why someone is made uncomfortable by something doesn't have to mean they're wrong.

i have no issues with public breast feeding, but if it made someone uncomfortable i think i'd want to be respectful to them just as i would expect them to be respectful to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Me, three. I totally get TFD. I'm not against BF'ing in public. But if I make it through life not having to see it, that would be great. Meanwhile, I'm fine at Mardi Gras, Black's Beach, etc. *shrug*

People eating can gross me out and if I am with a slurper,smacker... I will never eat with them again.

People eating can gross me out and if I am with a slurper,smacker... I will never eat with them again.
    this is why i cannot eat anywhere near one of my husband's relatives. he eats with his mouth open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Yuck, I hate hearing people eat, the lip smacking and finger licking raises my blood pressure. Oh and I hate when people pop their gum, it enrages me. Like one time is bearable, two times I might leave slight bruising on you but more than that and Im going to have to do more serious body damage.

I was thinking about this and it might sound funny but I cant help but look if I see something that Im not used to seeing on an almost daily basis. I hate this because I would be mortified if someone thought I was being pervy by staring.
    One example, not related to this is my sisters MIL. Anytime we would go to visit, i would usually sit on the recliner and she almost always is sitting/laying on her couch. Now, the recliner is facing the TV and the way she is laying is usually with her legs towards the person she is talking to (me). Okay, so when she does her half laying, have sitting up thing, she always has one foot on the couch and one on the floor. She coughes a lot because she is a smoker and so she pees herself when she coughes. She totally doesnt realize it but she will be talking to you and her legs are open, she's usually wearing grey sweat pants and she has ummmm, a pee spot. Try talking to someone and not looking at that! OMG, I can't take it because I try sooo damn hard not to look but its RIGHT THERE.

Ok, so not the exact same but I think it's people like me that don't see these things on a daily basis, even though it is a totally normal thing that a lot of us agree is natural and beautiful, but it catches your eye if you see nipple or boob. So i think it's a different kind of uncomfortable, not a bad one.

God, that probably didnt make any sense but i swear it does in my head.

I just think if YOU can't stop staring at boobies, it's your problem, not the mom's.

I just think if YOU can't stop staring at boobies, it's your problem, not the mom's.
    I agree with this. Im the person that if your zipper is undone on your pants, Ill keep looking.

I swear Im not Alex.

Um, who said they were staring? I try my hardest to look away as fast as possible.

Um, who said they were staring? I try my hardest to look away as fast as possible.
    I said I would probably stare. If I see something that Im not used to seeing on an everyday basis, I can't help it. I mean i dont sit there and like gawk but I would probably keep looking.

Now i sound like a creeper.

Thread Information